Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

29

Knocking at the door the next morning woke both of us up as I groaned and tried to snuggle more into Harry’s chest. He kissed my head before slipping out of my reach. I felt him fix the blanket over me ensuring my naked body was covered before he slipped his pants back on and quickly made his way over to the door making sure to hide the clothes strewn over the ground along his way. I heard him talking to someone for a while before the bed shifted and he pulled me back into him. I snuggled my head into the hollow of his neck.

“I’m supposed to go out with the boys later.” He told me. “But just for a few hours.” He added on after hearing my groan in protest. I pulled back to look into his eyes before reaching up to kiss him.

“You don’t regret last night right?” He asked pulling away. He looked almost nervous. I realised that the Harry Styles, notorious ladies man, was actually insecure about whether I enjoyed last night.

“Of course not!” I responded quickly smiling up at him.

“I didn’t hurt you too much?” He asked worriedly.

“Not at all, I’m okay Harry, really. Just a little sore.” I added the last part after stretching my legs and wincing slightly. “You did hold me in a death grip.” I said laughing.

“Well I’m surprised you didn’t pull hair out last night,” Harry said reaching up to rub his messed up curls making me laugh. “I’m going to go for a quick shower okay?” Harry asked as I nodded and let go of him curling myself up in the blankets and falling back asleep.

“Love do you want to go for a shower?” Harry asked hovering above me his hair now slightly damp and in fresh clothes. I nodded and sat up wrapping the blanket around me. Harry watched me the entire time.

“Can you look away, I’m still naked under here.”

“Why? I saw it all last night. Nothing to be ashamed of.” Harry said smirking at me and reaching towards the blanket. I slapped his hand away and glared at him until he turned around. I quickly grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Harry’s jumpers to throw on for now and I turned around to see Harry already looking at me. I rolled my eyes and smacked him in the back of the head as I walked past him and out the door to the bathroom.

After the shower I inspected myself in the mirror and noticed I had several new bruises but luckily most were scattered around my body where I covered with clothes. I only had a few on my neck that I had to cover up with make up. After I was happy with how covered up they were I headed back into Harry’s room. The moment he saw me he walked over and placed his hand on my waist.

“Where’s all my work?” Harry asked frowning and looking at my neck.

“I’m not going in front of your mother with them.”

“It’s alright I’m pretty sure there were some further down...” He trailed off smirking at me and tugging on my shorts. I slapped his hands away and lent forward to press my lips against his.

We eventually headed downstairs and helped ourselves to breakfast with everyone else. I could feel everyone’s eyes on us as I ignored it and sat down to eat.

“After were finished were going to head out mate.” Liam said to Harry as I frowned at him. He shot me an apologetic look and nodded at Liam.

-

“Trust me I would love to stay with you, but I promised the boys...” Harry trailed off as we stood in the hallway while the boys waited outside for Harry.

“It’s okay Harry,” I said laughing at him and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. The sweet short kiss I started ended with me pressed against a wall and his tongue inside my mouth. I pushed him away eventually and laughed as he pouted.

“The others are waiting Harry!” I said pushing him to the door. He quickly bent down and gave me one last kiss and flashed me his amazing smile before leaving the house.

Smiling I turned around and headed in search for the others. I found Eleanor, Danielle and Gemma with Anne in the kitchen.

“Were going to help Anne grocery shop. Do you want to come?” Danielle asked.

“Sure sounds good.” I said smiling at them all and ran up to grab my phone and wallet. As we walked out the door and headed towards the car Eleanor pulled me back slightly.

“You both had sex didn’t you?” I blushed instantly staring up at Eleanor wide eyed. “Thought so, you’re practically glowing and Harry couldn’t stop looking at you through breakfast let alone keep his hands off you. He probably got another hard on...” She trailed off as I smacked her arm.

“Eleanor!” I cried in complete embarrassment as she smirked at me and pulled me to the car. She nodded towards Gemma and Danielle who both turned to smirk at me knowingly as I quickly jumped in the car my face turning a dark shade of red.

It took us over two hours to shop as the boys ate a lot so we had a couple of trolley’s full of groceries. We received strange looks as all four of us pushed around a trolley each. I walked around a bit stiff as I was sore, but I was positive I was mostly sore from falling down ice skating not from the activities of last night. However Gemma, Danielle and Eleanor were positive it was from last night’s activities as they were practically in fits of giggles every time I moved. By the end of the shop I was extremely grumpy with them. After we put all the groceries in the car we all decided to get a quick lunch before heading home.

From: Harry :D

Where are you? :(

From: Skye ;D

I’m out with your mum and the girls getting food.

From: Harry :D

I miss you :(

From: Skye ;D

I’ll be home soon Harry!!

From: Harry :D

Hurry up then woman!

I rolled my eyes at his last text before finishing my food off.

The moment I stepped out of the car Harry was already out the door heading over smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

“Good since you’re so eager, grab some groceries.” Anne said to Harry as he pouted and walked over to the boot. I laughed and grabbed some bags and headed inside.

“If you want to eat I suggest you help with the bags.” I called out to the boys as they were in the den out the back playing games. As I turned and started to head back out to the car four boys ran past almost pushing me into the wall. I laughed and decided to start unpacking the groceries that were already in the kitchen. We made the boys stay and help. As soon as we were done someone’s hand was around my wrist and I was tugged upstairs.

I laughed as Harry practically threw me into his room and the door was shut with a bang behind him. Before I knew it I was lying back on his bed with him hovering over me once again.

“Harry,” I giggled as his lips trailed down my neck tickling me slightly. He lifted his head to smirk at me before meeting my lips with his.

“Hey, were going down to the den to hang out. So if you guys want to stop dry humping each other and become social again, we’ll meet you down there.” Louis said in a sarcastic voice before walking off. I turned to look up at Harry before we both burst out laughing. He stood up pulling me with him.

“I guess we have been neglecting our friends, just a little.” I said leaning up to peck him on the lips before we headed out to the den. We got there to see everyone lounging around playing video games. I decided to connect my phone to the stereo to play some music. I then walked over to sit down between Harry and Zayn.

“My butt hurts,” I groaned as I sat down on a bruise from skating yesterday. There was silence for a second before everyone burst out laughing.

“Oh my god guys!” I screamed instantly blushing. “From SKATING yesterday! You told them didn’t you?” I turned glaring at Harry who kept his eyes fixed on the screen. I slapped his arm making him wince before he wrapped an arm around me pulling me into his side.

“Don’t worry Skye, I’m sure Eleanor’s ass is saw from skating yesterday too.” Louis announced as the boys started to laugh again. I glanced at Eleanor who went the deepest shade of red and smacked Louis in the head. He just smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm procrastinating from Uni, so you lucky people get another update! enjoy ;D