Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

3

I was just finishing cleaning up from breakfast when I heard the knock at the door. I rushed over to answer it as Casey and Paige walked out of their rooms waiting expectantly. I laughed at how nervous they were acting. Even though I could feel the nervousness in the pit of stomach, wondering if maybe one of the boys would be there too, I like Danielle and Eleanor but I had been a One Direction fan girl for 2 years now, I couldn’t help it. I swung open the door to see Danielle, Eleanor and Liam all smiling at me.

“HEY!” Eleanor exclaimed before pulling me into a hug, I laughed and hugged her back before moving on to Danielle.

“I just came up to make sure the girl’s were at the right place,” Liam smiled before saying goodbye and giving Danielle a quick kiss on the forehead, making her smile grow larger. I couldn’t help but smile at the small show of affection, as a pang of jealousy also slightly hit me. I quickly brushed it away; I didn’t need to think about him today. There was a beep from the car, which Liam had jumped back into, as it sped away.

We had all been shopping for what felt like hours before we decided to go find something to eat.

We found a cute cafe and ordered what we wanted. I smiled as I watched my two best friends and my two new friends chat and I could tell they all got along great, they were a lot alike.

“Any of you three have boyfriends?” Eleanor asked innocently laughing.

“I do,” Casey blushed laughing along with her as Paige said that she was single.

“Skye?” Danielle asked looking at me curiously.

“Uhh n-no,” I said weakly looking away from the curious eyes, feeling the tears slowly build up. I suddenly felt a hand touch mine that was resting on the table. I looked up at Danielle who was smiling at me softly.

“Something bad happened?” She asked kindly, she saw me hesitation and continued to say, “You can tell us, but if you don’t want to, we understand.” I smiled at her kindness deciding that I could trust her and Eleanor.

“I was in a relationship until about a week and a half ago. I had been dating him for 2 years and then I found out he had been cheating on me.” I spoke so softly it was almost a whisper. I couldn’t describe how much Tyler had really damaged me emotionally. Only Casey and Paige really knew. Danielle gave my hand a quick squeeze before she changed the subject, something I was quite happy for.

“We were going to ask before, the boys have the day off tomorrow and we really wanted to go to the beach, but we don’t know any good ones or how to get there. So we were wondering if you three wanted to come with us tomorrow.” Danielle asked us sweetly. Casey and I instantly grinned at each other, both of us absolutely loving the beach. Paige however had to work at the cafe tomorrow; she wasn’t really a fan of the beach anyway.

“Skye and I would absolutely love to!” Casey exclaimed. “There’s this cute little quiet beach we always love going to, to sunbake. It should be a great place for the boys to go; since it’s normally empty and tomorrow is Monday so most people will be at work.” Casey rambled on as her and Eleanor started to discuss what we would need to bring.

“We should bring a soccer ball and definitely a frisbee, there always HEAPS of fun and should we take food or buy up there?” Casey asked looking around at us all eagerly.

“It’ll be easier to buy,” I laughed at how eager she was about the trip. She quickly nodded and agreed with me.

“And we should leave early, to beat some traffic at least and then we can spend most of the day there without any worries.” Casey continued.

“We’ll check with the boys when we get back but they should be okay with that, hopefully we can get Zayn and Niall up in time.” Danielle stated casually as Casey’s eyes practically popped out of her head, making me and Paige laugh quite loudly.

“I think she just realised that you will be going to the beach with One Direction tomorrow,” Paige mock whispered to me as Casey still sat there speechless.

We decided to shop for a couple more hours and then headed back home with Danielle and Eleanor to hang out.

We gave them a tour of the house showing them both lounge rooms, the 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, the large kitchen and then the pool and patio area outside.

“I have to ask, without being rude, but how on earth do you afford a house like this? And you own your own cafe and your only 18?!” Eleanor exclaimed.

“Well both, I inherited from my Grandparents when they died when I was 16.”

“What about your parents?” Danielle asked.

“They both died when I was young, so I stayed with my grandparents. However since they died when I was 16 Casey’s parents took me in until I was 18 and able to live by myself and claim everything they left me in the will.” I explained patiently.

“Wow, that must off been hard,” Danielle said quietly.

“It happened awhile ago, so I’m okay now and plus Casey and Paige have always been here for me, there my family now.” I smiled putting an arm around both Casey and Paige.

We chatted and laughed for the rest of the afternoon until there was a knock at the door. We continued talking when Casey jumped up to get it.

“Who is it?” Paige called out from the kitchen, where we were seated, since Casey still hadn’t returned.

“Casey?” I called about to stand up when suddenly Liam’s head poked around the corner.

“I think we broke your friend.” He said worriedly as we rushed out into the hallway leading to the front door. There we found Casey just staring at four boys who weren’t exactly sure what to do with the frozen girl.

“Is she going to be okay?” Louis whispered towards us, while watching the girl curiously.

“You’re kind of the love of her life.” Paige whispered back.

“Well I’m honoured,” Louis puffed out his chest and threw an arm around Casey’s shoulder.

“You’re going to make the poor girl faint Louis!” Eleanor chastised as she walked to the other side of Casey and rubbed her arm soothingly.

“Do you guys want a drink?” I asked politely as they all turned to look at me. I tried not to blush as my blue eyes made contact with a pair of green eyes that I had been staring at through pictures for years. Now was really not the time to fan girl like Casey.

“Love to, but we actually have to go, another time?” Liam smiled at me as I quickly nodded my head.

“Oh that reminds me, Casey and Skye are coming to the beach with us tomorrow. Paige has to work though.” Danielle said, pouting at the last part while looking at Paige.

“That’s great!” Niall exclaimed from his spot in between Zayn and Harry near the door. I smiled at him as I felt Harry’s green eyes still intensely staring at me. It was starting to make me uncomfortable. “Except the part about Paige of course,” He said sweetly in his Irish accent smiling at Paige. I thought for a second she might faint as well.

“I’ll text you later what time we will be over and everything.” Danielle said coming over to give me a hug, followed by Eleanor.

“Sounds great.”

Liam and Louis quickly helped pick up all the bags that were filled with the girl’s purchases from today.

“Shit, I thought you bought a few things Eleanor.” Louis playfully glared at his girlfriend.

“I did!” She replied indignantly as we all laughed and they headed out to the car. I headed out to say goodbye to them all as Paige tried to revive Casey.

“See you tomorrow lovely!” Eleanor called from her place inside the car before Louis climbed in after her.

I smiled at everyone saying bye and waving as there were a series of ‘bye’ and ‘see you tomorrow’. The last boy to hop in the car glanced at me one last time as I smiled at Harry, only for him to completely ignore it and climb into the car without a second glance. My smile faltered for a minute, before I just brushed it off and waved one last time before heading back into the house. I tried to push him out of my mind, but for the rest of the night all I could think about were those piercing green eyes that belonged to a boy who didn’t seem to like me.