Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

30

I had been in England for a week now and I was completely in love with this place. Everything was different and amazing and beautiful. The friends I had here certainly helped the attractiveness of the place. I was currently walking around Harry’s small hometown with Danielle. We had left the other’s at home since they were all still in bed whereas we were extremely bored.

“So are you and Harry, you know together, together?” Danielle asked me as we both payed for our coffees at a cute coffee cart.

“Umm I think so?” I replied to her grabbing my coffee and smiling at the guy serving us.

“He hasn’t asked you?”

“Well no...” I admitted to Danielle as she frowned at me.

“That’s odd,” I saw something out of the corner of my eyes and I turned to look. Danielle suddenly grabbed my arm and spun me back to face her.

“Don’t look at them.”

“Them?! Who are they?” I asked her worried.

“Paparazzi I’m pretty sure.” Danielle whispered as we continued to walk along glancing in at a few shops.

“Why are they following us?” I asked raising my eyebrows at her.

“We are dating One Direction... Why would they not be following us?” She replied to me like it was obvious.

“They’ve been doing this the whole time we’ve been here haven’t they?” I asked suddenly thinking back to the past couple of day’s where I had ignored the curious stares out of ignorance. Danielle nodded at me before pulling me into a shoe store. I sighed and looked around at the shoes not really in the mood. Danielle bought two pairs of shoes and we continued to walk around just chatting.

Eventually we stopped to get some food. That was when things started to go downhill.

“Hi,” someone said from beside me.

“Hi,” I said back cautiously before stepping up to order my food.

“I’m Jim, what’s your name?” He asked me not going up to order his food. I gave him a funny look before heading over to where Danielle was standing.

“Skye? You okay?” she said looking at ‘Jim’ who apparently decided to follow me.

“Skye is it? Are you dating Harry Styles?”

“Go away,” Danielle said to him pulling me behind her.

“You’re from Australia right? Did you fly all the way out here to see Harry Styles?” That came from someone else beside ‘Jim’.

“Crap,” Danielle muttered. “Looks like we’re cutting this short. Can you call Harry to come get us?” I nodded as we tried to walk away from the paparazzi. I pulled my phone out and quickly dialled his number.

“Hello,” I heard his sleepy voice grumble through the phone. I must have woken him up.

“Hey, could you come get me and Danielle?” I asked weakly.

“Is that Harry Styles you’re talking to?” Someone yelled from behind me.

“Who was that?” I heard Harry practically yell at me through the phone. I could hear him moving around the room probably throwing clothes on. “Where are you?” He asked just as urgently.

“At the shopping village.” I practically whispered to him.

“I’ll be there in five minutes.” I heard him say before the line went dead.

“He’s coming now.” I told Danielle as she nodded and grabbed onto my arm. We tried to escape them by going into a few shops but you could see them crowded around out front.

My phone started to buzz. I quickly answered.

“Where are you?” Harry’s voice instantly came through the phone making me feel slightly calmer. I told him which shop we were in. As me and Danielle waited inside the shoe shop the paparazzi outside started to go into a frenzy and cameras started to flash as Harry and Liam pushed their way into the store.

“You okay?” Liam asked Danielle reaching her as she nodded at him. She was quite calm, I on the other hand had so many emotions coursing through me I didn’t really know how to act. I was scared and worried as well as slightly angry. I felt Harry grab my hand and we ended up in the middle of the paparazzi and before long I was safely back in Harry’s car as Liam and Danielle climbed in the back. The whole drive home Harry held on to my hand as he drove.

As soon as we arrived home Harry rushed me inside and started to fuss over me.

“Harry stop,” I mumbled as he continued to fuss. “Harry!” I said loudly. I blushed slightly as I saw everyone standing there staring at us. “We need to talk.” I mumbled heading up the stairs as he followed behind me. We walked into the room and I shut the door as Harry sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled to me through his hands. “I’m sorry you have to go through that,” he added on as he lifted his head from his hands.

“It’s okay,”

“No its not!” He said standing up and almost yelling. “I’m your boyfriend I’m supposed to protect you! But instead I’m just throwing you into the media and they’re basically attacking you!”

I couldn’t help but smile at him as he gave me a confused look. I stepped towards him and grabbed his hand.

“My boyfriend, huh?” His face instantly calmed down as he looked down at me.

“I was um, I was going to ask you but I didn’t know how to...” He trailed off looking at everything but me as his hand rose up and scratched the back of his neck. I giggled and reached up kissing him. He softly kissed me back.

“I like the sound of that.” I smiled against his lips.

“I’m sorry,” he said again to me.

“Stop apologising, it’s not like you set them on me.” I smiled at him. “They’re there because you’re doing what you love and they’re just the negative side to your positive. It’s not your fault and I’m sure I can get used to it.”

“So you plan to stick around to get used to it?” He asked me suddenly.

“If you want me to?” I asked him glancing down at the ground.

“Probably more than I should,” He answered before pulling my lips up to meet his. Before I knew it I was on the bed naked as he hovered over me nipping at my skin as I sighed into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
To answer ShawnieRiot's question: Yes Skye was a virgin beforehand :)

Thank you all for the comments, it means a lot to me to know that you not only like my story but my writing as well :)

xx