Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

31

“You HAVE to be ready now?” Louis whined outside the door as I zipped up Eleanor’s dress.

“For God’s sake Louis, just WAIT!” Eleanor screamed back at her boyfriend making me giggle. She smirked at me as we both turned around so she could zip up my dress. Danielle threw the heels I was borrowing off her at me. I jumped back slightly so they hit the floor. I shot her a glare as she smiled at me innocently. There was another knock at the door.

“WHAT?” Eleanor screamed opening the door expecting Louis. Except it wasn’t Louis, it was a very shocked and scared Liam. “Sorry Li-Li I thought you were Louis again...” she trailed off before walking back to the mirror. Danielle laughed and walked over to comfort her boyfriend who still looked slightly scared.

“Ready?” Danielle asked turning to us as I stood up from putting the heels on and Eleanor nodded. We had decided we would go out drinking tonight at a local club. I was extremely excited; I hadn’t danced for over a week and it was starting to get to me. Dancing was my emotional release, without it I felt like everything was staying bottled up.

“Wait, I’ll get my camera,” I heard Anne say as we walked into the main sitting room. Harry groaned before turning around and seeing me. I blushed as he quite obviously checked me out. The red dress I borrowed from Eleanor showed a fair bit of cleavage and ended just below my bum. It was extremely revealing but she insisted that I wear it as it ‘showed my curves in all the right places’. Harry came over to pull me into a hug.

“We don’t have to go out tonight?” Harry whispered into my ear pulling back to wink at me, my face went extremely red making him chuckle.

“Okay everyone, bunch together.” Anne said coming back down the stairs holding a camera in her hand. We all obliged as I was squished between Harry and Zayn who both had their arms around me. We smiled and made funny poses for a few shots until Anne was happy. We all went to turn to leave.

“Wait, Harry I want you and Skye.” Everyone went and stood to the side as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and we smiled at the camera. She took a few more photos and I made a mental note to get copies of them before I left.

-

We walked straight in the moment we got to the club as everyone began to recognise the boys. We were quickly ushered to the VIP section. Instantly Louis ordered everyone shots which we downed pretty quickly before I started on my normal drinks for the night.

“Australian?” The bartender asked me. I just nodded at him smiling. “I’m from there.”

“No way! What part?”

“A town just outside Sydney. You?

“Brisbane. How long have you been here?” I asked curious because he certainly didn’t have an Australian accent anymore.

“Um just going on seven years. I lost the accent awhile ago. Hearing you speak makes me miss it slightly.” I laughed at him.

“So what brings you here?” He asked.

“Visiting some friends, I’m only staying for about two more weeks though.”

“One of those friends a boyfriend?” He asked me as I blushed and nodded.

“Ahh that explains the boy that’s currently glaring at me.” I glanced over and sure enough Harry was death staring him. “Such a shame, wouldn’t have minded a pretty girl like you,” He winked at me as I blushed before telling him I should get back to the others.

“Talk to you later.” I promised him as he wanted me to tell him more about Australia that he had been missing out on. I walked over to the others and Harry wrapped a protective arm around me.

“Chill Harry, he’s Australian too and we were just chatting,” I said pushing his arm off me annoyed. He just huffed and crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes at his childish move.

“Let’s dance,” I said to Danielle and we grabbed Eleanor to go dance. We danced for a bit while drinking at the same time. I wasn’t completely drunk but I definitely had the buzz from the alcohol.

“I need to pee,” Eleanor whined leaning on me, she was definitely drunk. I laughed and with Danielle’s help we got her into a toilet. I hummed the music that was slightly muffled in the bathroom as we waited.

“Hi you’re Skye Jackson right?” I mentally groaned, hating the paparazzi for finding out my full name. I turned to see two girls standing looking at me expectantly, they both looked like they would be around my age.

“Yes,” I said hesitantly staring at them curiously. They both smiled and immediately relief washed over me, smiling is a good thing.

“We just wanted to say that we really don’t think you deserve Harry. You’re obviously using him.” Apparently smiling was not a good thing.

“Since you girls know me so well. I’m obviously using him for his money.” I rolled my eyes turning my back to them as Eleanor walked out of the toilet and Danielle made sure she washed her hands.

“You’re ugly and a slut!” The other started to say, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing slightly. Seriously this was the best attempt the girls had? “And you’re accent sounds horrible!”

“Well it was lovely meeting you both! I’m just going to go have fun making out with my boyfriend now.” I called sweetly behind me as Danielle and I escorted Eleanor back to the boys.

Apparently Louis was just as drunk as she was and we sat her down next to him as they started to giggle together. Harry came up beside me with an apologetic look on his face. Laughing I just shook my head before dragging him onto the dance floor with me. As we danced I saw the girls from earlier glaring at us. I just smirked in their direction before pulling Harry down to my height and crashing my lips to his. His hands instantly grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I smiled into the kiss as his tongue pushed against my lips asking for entrance. I happily obliged as I ran my hands through his hair. I tugged on one curl earning a low growl from him. He bucked his hips into mine softly as I let out a small moan. He pulled away panting, I looked at him pouting.

“What I want to do to you now, cannot be done in public.” He said to me making me instantly blush.

“Then let’s go home,” I said smiling at his surprised expression. He looked at me for assurance as I nodded. That was all he needed, we were out of the club and in a cab before I even realised. He texted the others and said we had left.

He then payed the cab driver a generous tip before dragging me to the door.

“Harry,” I giggled, “slow down I can’t run in heels!” I said hopelessly trying to keep up. He stopped suddenly and turned around making me run into his chest. He bent down and picked me up bridal style and carried me through the house. I kept my giggles and squeals to a minimum so we didn’t wake anyone up. He eagerly chucked me on the bed and hovered over top of me.