Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

36

“Well last night was extremely awkward!” Casey said coming into my room and sitting on the bed with me.

“Was it? I didn’t notice.” I smiled at her innocently as I looked up from the paperwork I was sorting through for the cafe.

“Oh please! Beau and Harry probably would have compared dicks if we let them.”

“CASEY!” I laughed at her.

“So...” I glanced back up at her as she trailed off looking at me hesitantly. “How were you with Harry?”

“Fine,” I lied to her flashing a small smile. She didn’t believe me.

“Well we uh kinda asked them over tomorrow for dinner...” Casey said looking anywhere but at me. I swear my heart nearly stopped beating.

“Thats cool.” I mumbled glancing back down at the papers in front of me.

“Okay?” Casey asked standing up. I flashed her a small smile before she left. I stared back at the paperwork before sighing and pushing it all away. I definitely couldn’t work now. I couldn’t tell Casey that it still hurt to see Harry because then she would be worried and she would think I still loved him. And I don’t. I think. I shook my head getting rid of the last thought before getting up and going for a shower.

-

When I got out of the shower I had a few texts. Most were from Beau and one was from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey, just seeing if you were okay with me coming over tomorrow? – Harry

I bit my lip staring at the screen. It’s not like I could really say no.

From: Skye <3

Sure :) We can be friends right?

From: Harry

Yep.

-

“HEY!” Someone screamed in my ear making me scream bloody murder. I sat on the couch for a couple of seconds gasping for air as I looked up to see Louis smiling at me sheepishly.

“What the hell Lou?” I glared at him after catching my breath back. Casey and Paige had come running in.

“We rung the doorbell and knocked but you never answered.” Liam explained coming over to rest a comforting hand on my shoulder.

“Wonder why.” Casey said sarcastically before walking over to the stereo to turn it down. I grinned at her innocently.

“Nice singing by the way.” Eleanor said coming over to sit next to me on the couch. I winked at her.

“When’s food?” Cody said walking into the lounge room with Beau following. They noticed the others and said hi awkwardly. Cody got a long with the boys but Beau was his best mate, I met Beau through Cody, so Cody was obviously going to take Beaus side in anything. I sighed slightly as the tension in the room rose. I glanced sideways at Harry quickly to see him staring at me. I blushed slightly.

“I’ll start cooking now.” I announced smiling at Cody and jumping up to leave the room as fast as I could. I started to cook as a pair of arms wrapped around me. I giggled as Beau started to place kisses on my neck.

“Skye? Do you need help?” We turned to see Eleanor and Danielle standing there looking awkward.

“Sure,” I said smiling at them as Beau gave me a quick kiss before leaving, probably to find Cody. I put some music on in the kitchen as we started to cook the food for dinner.

“So how long have you and Beau been together?” Danielle asked me.

“Three months,” I said focusing on what I was cutting.

“Do you love him?” She asked me quietly. I stopped what I was doing before I dropped the knife and moved over to the fridge ignoring her question. I knew why she was asking and it no longer had anything to do with her or any of them. After I ignored her question the three of us stayed silent as we finished cooking the food for tonight.

After we had all eaten we sat around chatting, I excused myself to clean up the dishes.

“Need some help?” I spun around to face Harry standing a lot closer to me than I would have liked. I could feel my heart beat faster as butterflies instantly erupted in my stomach.

“No, it’s fine,” I said angry at myself. I turned back around to continue washing up before I felt him grab my arm. I turn to stare up at him as he moved even closer.

“What are you doing?” I asked my eyes narrowing at him. There was a cough from the door as I quickly pulled away from Harry to see Beau standing there looking between us.

“I’m going to go. Walk me out?” He asked turning to me. I nodded and quickly walked away from Harry and followed Beau to his car.

“Everything okay?” He asked turning to me as we reached his car.

“Of course,” I said forcing a smile. He didn’t believe it I could tell as I saw the hurt flash through his eyes briefly. I instantly felt bad. I told Beau everything it was what made us a close in the first place. I needed someone to talk to about Harry that didn’t know him or me. That wouldn’t judge. So I told Beau everything and he was so sweet and so nice and when he asked me out I couldn’t say no. Everything was just good between us, we didn’t fight. I was stubborn he wasn’t. He knew how to calm me down not make me angrier. Things were easy between us. Easy I liked, easy didn’t make my life complicated.

“See you tomorrow,” Beau murmured before leaning down and kissing me. I kissed him back as his hands grabbed onto my waist. He pulled away after a moment and got in his car as I went back inside. Kissing Beau was good, but he never left me breathless.

“Are you okay?” Paige asked me as I walked back into the kitchen to find them all there cleaning.

“I’m um going to go to bed, I really don’t feel well. Sorry guys,” I apologised quickly before heading upstairs. I saw Harry go to follow before Liam touched his shoulder to keep him back. I glanced at him quickly before thanking Liam gratefully in my head. I don’t think I could handle Harry Styles right now. In fact I couldn’t wait until Harry Styles had left the country and my life again. I could never be okay as long as he was around.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cannot thank everyone enough for all the comments! It motivates me to update more and write more of course ;)
If you guys didn't already know I have this story all ready written, that's why I can update so quickly but I am currently working on the sequel :)