Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

37

“Hey are you coming with us today?” Eleanor asked me smiling as I walked down the stairs to find her, Danielle and the boys in the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” I asked grabbing water from the fridge before leaning over to steal a piece of toast from Casey, earning a glare from her.

“The boys have an interview and then were going to go out for lunch,” She replied smiling. I looked at her like she was crazy.

“I’m not allowed to be seen in public with Harry remember?” I said trying to sound casual as I glanced at Harry who had been zoned out staring at the counter. His head snapped up suddenly.

“It’s fine, were just friends right?” He asked his eyes boring into mine.

“Right.” I said confidently making sure my eyes conveyed my message quickly. His face faltered for a moment before he quickly forced a smile onto his face and looked away.

“Okay, so you’re coming?” Eleanor asked unsure as everyone watched the exchange between us.

“Yep, just let me get changed.” I smiled at her and ran upstairs. I was going to prove to Harry and everyone else that I didn’t need or want Harry anymore. I had Beau and I had moved on. So why did I feel like I was trying to convince myself just as much as everyone else.

-

The plan was for us girls to go shopping around the area while the boys had the interview and then we would meet them for lunch. It had been an hour so far and we were outside the restaurant waiting for the boys to show up. Casey and Paige had left us to go find a toilet.

“You know were both angry at you.” Eleanor suddenly said directing the statement to me as I glanced at her surprised.
“After you left you didn’t talk to us at all. You pushed us out of your life. We were friends before your and Harry’s thing.” I flinched slightly at the mention of me and Harry. “At least we thought we were...” She trailed off and Danielle looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment as there was an awkward silence.

“I’m sorry.” I guess Harry was right about one thing, I did push people away. I was working on making that better, I let Beau in didn’t I? “It was just easier to push away anything that reminded me of him. That way I could get over him, it was wrong. I did miss you guys!”

“He misses you,” Danielle said not looking at me. I stared down at my hands playing with the gold ring on my middle finger.

“Harry and I, we’re over. We’re finished.” I whispered to them.

“Why do you sound like your trying to convince yourself of that?” Eleanor asked. I looked up and glared at her. They weren’t being fair.

“Can we just leave him out of this,” I said forcefully. “I’m sorry I ignored you both. I have missed you heaps. I’m sorry.”

They both hesitantly smiled and we did a dorky little group hug starting to laugh.

“I wanna join!” Casey yelled running over and jumping on us. We groaned as she pushed us onto the ground.

“What the bloody hell happened?” Zayn said coming up to stand next to a laughing Paige.

“Argh get her off me!” I groaned trying to push Casey off me. I heard her laughing as she stood up and pulled me up with her. Suddenly I was blinded by light as cameras started to flash as soon as we stood up.

“Oh that would have been a great photo.” I mumbled as we all hurried inside the restaurant.

“Don’t all the people watching you eat freak you out?” Paige asked suddenly as I stopped eating and looked at the window to see all paparazzi staring back flashing photos of us.

“You get used to it,” Zayn said with a mouth full of food spitting some slightly in my direction. “Sorry,” He added on as I sent him a disgusted glare.

“It’s extremely creepy.” Casey commented as she stared out at them all. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I quickly did my business and glanced in the mirror as I washed my hands.

“Excuse me?” I glanced down to see a cute little girl around 6 or 7 standing with her mum.

“I’m really sorry but she insisted that we follow you. But she wants a photo with One Direction but is too afraid to go over there...” Her mother trailed off looking at me. I bent down to the little girl’s level and smiled at her.

“What’s your name?”

“Sarah,” she said nervously hiding behind her mum slightly.

“That’s a beautiful name!” I exclaimed making her smile. “Would you like to meet One Direction with me?” She nodded quickly and grabbed my hand as I held it out for her. I winked at her mum letting her know it was okay before we left the bathroom. I headed over to the table still holding the little girls hand. I could see thousands of flashes going off as I tried my best to ignore them.

“Guys, this is Sarah.” I said pushing her forward slightly as she tried to hide behind me. She held onto my hands tighter as everyone looked at us. “She’s a really big fan.” I added on. Harry was the first to stand up from his seat and knelt down to the girl’s level. She tugged on my hand so I crouched down to her level as well. Harry smiled at me slightly.

“Hi sweetie,” He said to her kindly making me smile. I pushed her forward slightly letting go of her hand as she reached up and hugged Harry. I signalled for her mum to walk over and all the boys got in a group photo with the girl and single photos. They also all signed her One Direction shirt that she was wearing. I stood there smiling not able to take my eyes off the cute display. Just as everyone started to sit back down Harry walked over towards me with Sarah in his arms. She had the biggest smile on my face making me giggle a bit.

“Thank you!” She screamed as me leaning over and hugging me but stayed in Harry’s arms so I had to stand extremely close to the both of them as I hugged her back. I met Harry’s eyes as I hugged her. We stayed like that for a moment before I quickly pulled away.

“Mummy can I get a photo with Harry and Skye!” I glanced at her surprised that she knew my name. Her mum quickly walked over as I stood there shocked for a second.

“Relax,” Harry said smiling at me and pulling me closer as he continued to carry Sarah in his arms. I put my hand on Sarah’s back and smiled at the camera shyly.

Sarah and her mum thanked us a few more times before they left and I thankfully sat back down in my chair.

“She was so cute!” Casey exclaimed making me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
100 comments!! Thank you guys so much it means a lot to me!! :)