Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

38

“Do you still like him?” Beau asked as he dropped a magazine on the counter in front of me as I sat in the kitchen making me lunch. I looked at him surprised as he motioned towards the magazine. I glanced down at the cover and saw a picture of all of us yesterday.

I flipped to the page that contained the article. There was a photo of Casey lying on me as Eleanor and Danielle started to get off the ground. I inwardly groaned of course that weird photo would make it in there. I continued to look at the rest of the photos and saw they were a collection of all of us eating and just talking. However the biggest one’s contained me and Harry with Lilly. We were standing extremely close as we chatted with the young girl both of us smiling. Then there was the photo we took of the three of us. The caption underneath said ‘Harry Styles and Skye Jackson looking cute in photo with young fan. Children in the future for the rumoured young couple?’

Are you serious? We took one photo and suddenly we were back together and apparently planning kids. I looked up to see Beau staring at me expectantly. I sighed and put the magazine down.

“A fan just asked us for a photo that is all!” I said taking a bite of my sandwich. “I do not like him!” He sighed and ran a hand through his blonde hair.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to get angry. It’s just he still likes you Skye.” I tried to protest. “I can see it! I’m not going anywhere though. I’m going to fight for you I just wanted to make sure that I still had something to fight for.”

“You don’t have to fight for me Beau. I’m already yours!” I said smiling at him and walking over to hug him. There was a cough from the door making both of us turn to see Harry and Zayn standing here. Beau’s arm instantly tightened around me, I just smiled up at him reassuringly.

“You saw the magazine then” Harry said gesturing to the table as I nodded. “Just came over to say not to worry and that management will fix it.” I smiled at him gratefully as he flashed me a smile back showing me his dimples.

“Sorry about that mate just people over react sometimes.” Harry said stepping forward holding out his hand for Beau to shake. I stood there shocked and surprised about how mature Harry was acting towards Beau. Beau shook Harry’s hand as they looked each other in the eye. “Given the history we have.” Harry added lightly smiling at Beau cheekily. I suddenly eyed them both warily. Nothing good ever came when Harry grinned like that, I could tell Beau was just as suspicious as I was.

“Oh sandwiches. Can we stay for lunch?” Zayn asked suddenly as I glanced at him hungrily staring at mine. I laughed and nodded. He quickly sat down and I started to make the other boy’s sandwiches.

“Oh by the way are you free Friday?” Harry asked as I walked him and Zayn to the door.

“Um yeah I think so,” I said glancing at him suspiciously.

“Good because we have your birthday present planned for that day since we can’t do it on your birthday because of the party Saturday night. We’ll pick you up at 7am. Bye,” He hugged me quickly leaving me quite shocked as Zayn pecked me on the cheek before following Harry out the door. I quickly shut the door and joined Beau in the kitchen to clean up.

“What?” I asked Beau after a couple of minutes of silence, I could tell he was angry at something.

“Looks like I’m not the only one who’s decided to fight for you,” He said before kissing me on the cheek and leaving. I stared after him stunned before shaking my head and deciding I would take a nap.

-

“Alright what happened?” Paige asked coming into the upstairs lounge room which I had converted into my own dance studio. She turned the music off on me as I stood there panting and sweating. I gave her a questioning look.

“You’ve been dancing for about four hours straight and you didn’t come down for tea. Obviously you have something or someone on your mind.” I rolled my eyes at her as I sat down and started to stretch. I then proceeded to tell her about today with Beau and Harry. We sat there in silence for a moment as I continued to stretch.

“Do you still like Harry?” I shot her a look. “Okay look it’s just I think Beau’s right. Harry is going to fight for you and the more you push him away the more he’s going to try. He knows you better than I think you even know yourself.” She said standing up and walking towards the door as I looked into the mirror.

“Would it be such a terrible thing to still like him?” She added quietly before leaving the room. I stared at myself thinking. I knew Harry never meant for me to be a fling. I knew I over reacted that day and I wasn’t angry at him for that. But there were still other factors. His fans hate me and paparazzi were everywhere. But then again I hadn’t had hate from his fans in a while and I had seen a few were actually hoping we would get back together. There were facebook pages, twitter trends and tumblr photos of us with people saying that we were the cutest couples. Australian Directioners seemed to be the biggest supporters of us as they loved the fact that Harry was with an Aussie.

I stood up and turned the music back on. There was still one major problem between me and Harry. He could hurt me easily, he and I both knew that and I just couldn’t get over that vulnerability I had around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Your comments are amazing guys ;D
Also We'll Be A Dream commented about this story resembling a Taylor Swift song, so I listened to it and she was right!
So everyone should go listen to 'The Way I Loved You" by Taylor Swift it fits this song perfectly!

Hope your enjoying this! And don't worry soon enough we shall find out who wins... Beau or Harry? :)