Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

39

“WAKE UP!” I heard someone scream before I was flattened against my bed by a heavy weight. I pulled the blanket down slightly to see Eleanor, Danielle, Casey and Paige all lying across me with big grins.

“What do you want?” I grumbled.

“It’s Friday, you’re birthday surprise awaits!” Eleanor smiled at me largely. I groaned and tried to hide under the covers. “Oh no you don’t! Go get dressed!” She said pulling me up and shoving me into the bathroom with clothes she already chose out for me since I wasn’t allowed to know where we were going. I splashed my face with water waking up slightly as I did my morning routine before slipping on the high waisted denim shorts and a high collared black see through top which I tucked into my pants. My bra was black too so the outfit wasn’t inappropriate. I walked out of the room to see the girls were gone. I grabbed my bag, phone and wallet and a pair of gladiators before running down the stairs. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t just a tad excited as to what everyone had planned today.

I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by smiles and warm hugs.

“Are you ready to go?” Harry asked smiling at me warmly, I couldn’t help but smile back and nodded. Louis stepped forward holding a black piece of material and lifted it higher heading towards my eyes. He was smiling evilly. I stepped back nervously only to step into Harry.

“Trust me,” He whispered into my ear making me shiver as his hands lightly traced my arms before he lifted them up to help Louis tie the blindfold over my eyes. They made sure that I couldn’t see a thing. I instantly grew nervous I didn’t like not knowing. “Okay, were going to walk to the car now.” Harry whispered into my ear again as goose bumps instantly rose on my arms as he placed a hand on my lower back and arm and directed me out the door. Even if I couldn’t see his face I knew he was smirking.

We had been sitting in the car for what felt like an hour. I knew I was squished between Harry whose cologne was taking over my senses also he continued to trace patterns on my arm making me shiver every now and then. On my other side I was pretty sure was Eleanor as her loud laugh seemed to be right next to my ear. Eventually I felt the car pull up and Harry picked me up and out of the car and placed my feet on the ground. He grabbed my hand and someone grabbed my other hand. I shivered slightly at the cold air regretting letting Eleanor dress me as she didn’t feel the cold like I did.

“We got ya.” Niall’s Irish accent piped up letting me know it was him that was holding my other hand.
“Sorry love you’re going to have to wear these too.” I heard Zayn said before sticking headphones over me ears cutting out all noise. I tried to calm my racing heart as my body started to panic with not being able to see or hear. I felt Harry comfortingly rub my lower back as he pulled me closer to him so that all I could smell was him. I gripped hard onto his and Niall’s hand as they started to walk with me. We walked up a few stairs which took a while for me then we waited for awhile.

Suddenly I was pulled forward by Harry as someone else was holding my hand instead of Niall now. Every now and then someone else would be holding my right hand however Harry never let go of my left and continued to soothingly rub my back. After what felt like ages we stopped walking and I could tell we had walked inside as I could feel the temperature get slightly warmer inside then the cool winter air outside. I could hear muffled voices slightly. Then I was suddenly pulled forward again and I knew we had walked back outside as the sun hit me, slightly warming me over the winter breeze.

Everything became louder slightly as I felt someone pull the headphones off my head making me jump.

“Okay are you ready to see now?” Harry whispered into my ear as I nodded quickly. He chuckled lightly as I felt him behind me slowly untying the material. I waited nervously chewing on my lip wondering what I would see.

The light hit my eyes suddenly making me blink frantically as my arms came up to rub my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes again adjusting to the light and looked around. There was a glass wall in front of me I could see that. But through that wall I could see heaps of trees and grass, a little pond off to the side and a few rock structures. The area was quite large and went on for a bit. However what my eyes were instantly attached to was the beautiful creature lying in the grass enjoying the sun. It was a tiger. I glanced around quickly taking in my surroundings to realise I was at Dreamworld, a theme park just outside the gold coast that I always love visiting. It was full of thrill rides but also it had a part called Tiger Island. They had shows that people could watch of the tigers but the whole point of the area was a breeding program for tigers as they were growing extinct. A lot of the money Dreamworld made was donated to the protection of tigers. I glanced around at everyone curiously.

“You said you’re favourite animal was a tiger, and well Paige and Casey said that you always wanted to meet one...” Harry trailed off as I gaped at him.

“But that cost a lot of money.” I said as he just shrugged at me.

“Happy Birthday,” He said sweetly to me making me blush.

“Are you ready to go in?” Another guy who I assumed worked with the tigers stood near a door that I hadn’t noticed. I nodded quickly as I followed him in. The others had to watch through the glass. The guy who introduced himself as Andy explained the rules and made sure I understood that I had to do anything they said. I nodded in understanding and had to sign a few papers before they allowed me to go in.

They lead me over to a tiger that had a light orange and brown stripes. Her name was Sita and she was beautiful. While she laid there I was allowed to sit next to her and pat her. They then showed me how to feed her, they then got me to stand against a wall as she raised herself on her back legs and stood as high as she could next to me. I laughed as I saw how long she actually was. After here I was led into another closure where the tiger cubs now resided. They had only been born at the start of the year. I played with them; well it was more I sat there as they ran all over me. After they began to tire I was then allowed to feed them. I was directed to gently hold their head up as I put the milk bottle teat inside their mouth.

After a while longer my time was up and I was lead back into the room where everyone was waiting. I instantly ran up to everyone giving them hugs.

“Thank you guys so much!” I yelled moving from Niall to Liam.

“It was all Harry’s idea.” Liam said laughing as he hugged me back. I turned to see Harry standing there smiling at me nervously. I grinned and practically launched myself onto him wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Thank you so much. This was the best present I have ever been given,” I whispered into his ear. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he hugged me tightly against him.

“My pleasure,” he whispered into my ear making me shiver. I leant back slightly to look at him. Someone suddenly coughed making me step out of his arms and I turned to grin at everyone.

“Can we ride the rides now?” Casey whined. I laughed and nodded happily still on a high from being with tigers. We then spent the rest of the day running from one ride to another soaking up the adrenaline we got from each of them.

“Uh I think I’m going to be sick,” Niall said suddenly rushing into the bathroom with Zayn not far behind him.
“I told him not to eat too much before we went on the rides.” I said laughing.

“How many times did we go on that big spinny ride?” Louis asked sitting down holding his stomach looking queasy.

“Come on guys the rides aren’t that bad,” I laughed at them.

“Sure, the first time there not but after the fifth time they start to take an effect.” Liam said rubbing Danielle’s back soothingly as she drank some water. I looked over at Casey and Paige to see them both fine. I shrugged, we usually came here every couple of weeks so we were pretty used to the rides by now.

“Can we go home now?” Zayn asked coming back out with a sick looking Niall. We all agreed and climbed back into the cars. I sighed and smiled sightly as I squished myself between Danielle and Casey. Harry jumped in the driver seat with Liam in the passenger. The rest jumped in the other car the boy’s had. Harry turned to check we were all good, our eyes met briefly. I smiled at him as he smiled back winking. Instantly butterflies erupted in my stomach. I instantly frowned, this wasn’t a good feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not so sure about this chapter.. but I promise you will love the next chapter... Orrr hate it... :)