Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

42

My eyes shot open and I jumped out of bed as the feeling to puke overwhelmed me. I ran over to my bathroom and leant over the toilet emptying my body of all the alcohol I had consumed last night. I eventually hauled myself up and glanced in the mirror. I looked absolutely terrible, my make up had ran and I had what looked like two black eyes. My lipstick had smeared to the side slightly and my hair had accumulated on top of my head in a birds nest. I sighed before brushing my teeth and peeling my dress of my body and getting in the shower sighing contently as the hot water hit my body removing all the dirt and grime.

When I started to feel better I got out and changed into short and a jumper before stumbling down the stairs squinting as the sun caused my head to pound. The moment I walked into the kitchen I grabbed some aspirin and water before my stomach grumbled signalling that I was extremely hungry. I started pulling food and utensils out and began to cook for everyone. I glanced outside noticing the mess and sighed slightly, it was going to be an extremely long day.

“Hey,” I spun around to see a shirtless Liam standing at the door rubbing his eyes slightly.

“Morning,” I smiled back slightly. He came over and helped me start cooking. I smiled at him gratefully as we cooked in a comfortable silence. Slowly the others started to show up. Niall being first since he probably smelled the food, he was followed shortly by Harry who gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek before taking a spatula and flipped the eggs for me. Paige came down with Zayn informing us that Casey was puking in the toilet and probably wouldn’t be down for a while. Just as the food was ready Liam headed up to get Eleanor and Danielle as we all sat around the table ready to dig in. My mouth watered and my stomach grumbled as I stared at all the food deciding what I wanted to eat first.

After breakfast Paige and I headed up to check on Casey. She had half passed out on the floor of her bathroom in front of the toilet. I started to run a bath for her as Paige started to strip her of her clothes; we had done this many times before. Eventually we got her in the bath and she woke up enough to wash herself. Once she was done we got her out and dressed and back into bed with a bucket just in case.

“Just call for us and if we don’t hear you, your phone’s right here to call,” I said smiling at her as she just nodded her eyes already closed. Paige rolled her eyes at me as we shut the door to her room. Casey was a really good drinker and she normally drinks a lot but she forgets it always hits her later. Unfortunately she normally drinks too much so when it hits her she normally ends up puking the next morning.

“Guess we should start to clean?” Paige said as we headed down the stairs. I just groaned and rested my head on her shoulder. We headed outside to see the boys already starting to clean up. Eleanor and Danielle were in the kitchen cleaning from breakfast. Smiling gratefully at everyone I picked up a garbage bag and began picking up rubbish.

-

Around lunch time we had finally finished the cleaning and I ordered some pizza as none of us really felt like cooking. The doorbell rang and I grabbed my purse off the kitchen counter and headed to the door to pay. However Harry already beat me to it. He handed the guy some money before grabbing the pizza and walking past me smirking. I glared at him but followed him to the kitchen none the less. I wasn’t hungry so I only ate a few pieces. I could feel Harry watching me and I knew he had been waiting all day for me to finally talk with him. Sighing I looked at him pointedly before getting up and heading out the back away from the others. Harry sat down beside me on one of the pool chairs; we sat there in silence for a bit before he reached over and laced our fingers together. I watched our hands for a moment before glancing up to see him staring at me intensely. I blushed slightly before looking back at the pool.

“I just need to know that you like me.” Harry said suddenly as I looked into his eyes. He always stared straight into people’s eyes something that I couldn’t do. It made the moment to intimate, to open. I glanced away again.

“Of course I do,” I mumbled. Harry reached forward and pulled my chair closer to him slightly and turned my head to look into his eyes. He kept his hand on my chin preventing me from looking anywhere but into his eyes.

“I hate when you do that,” I huffed glaring into his eyes trying not to swoon.

“Do what?”

“Make me look into your eyes, do you know how hard it is to say no to you when you have eyes like that,” I sighed frustrated. He merely smirked at me making me glare more.

“Be my girlfriend again,” I sighed and reached forward and ran my fingertips over his cheek, he closed his eyes briefly before staring back into mine. I leant forward and pressed my lips against his. The electricity flowed through both of us the moment our lips met. The butterflies in my stomach erupted like normal. No matter how many times I kissed Harry I don’t think I would ever get over the way my body reacts. We broke away and he smiled largely.

“We can’t Harry,” I mumbled watching the smile fall from his face instantly. “I want to, I really do but you’re going to leave again soon and I probably won’t see you again for another six months. What we have is amazing and I want to keep it so much. But I want to keep you. What we have can’t survive a long distance relationship. I can’t survive that.” I whispered to him as his eyes actually left mine and stared at the ground. His hand tightened its grip around mine. “Let’s just enjoy these next couple of days without fighting.” I suggested softly. He looked back up into my eyes again as I stared into his completely memorised.

Suddenly his hand yanked me forward so I awkwardly landed in his lap. Instantly his lips were on mine as they moved together as they were meant to. I slightly lifted my body to get comfortable without breaking the kiss. I was currently straddling him as his hands rested on my thighs lightly massaging them. I lifted my hands and instantly put them into his hair, something they had been itching to do for a long time. He bit the bottom of my lip suddenly as I gasped and he pushed his tongue in and I could feel him smirk against my lips. I tugged on his hair making him moan slightly.

I quickly pulled away knowing that if both of us kept going we would be getting a little too excited in my backyard with everyone probably watching through the window. I stayed where I was and leant my forehead against his as he smiled up at me lazily and pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

“Thank god you two stopped! You were going straight from PG to R in a matter of seconds. I had to cover poor Nialler’s eyes!” Louis said walking over to us with a comforting arm around Niall. I rolled my eyes at Louis although not completely disagreeing with what he was saying.

“We actually have to go; we have a few meetings this afternoon...” Louis trailed off smiling at both of us. I glanced down at Harry before sighing and climbing off him awkwardly and then pulling him up after me. I walked them all to the door thanking them for coming to the party, and cleaning up and of course their wonderful present. I hugged them all goodbye and Harry gave me a quick kiss, a little too quickly for my liking, before they got in the car and left. I stood there leaning against the doorframe for a moment before sighing and grabbing the dog leads. I needed a walk to clear my head.