Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

43

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go

I can take you place you ain’t never been before

I sung the Justin Bieber lyrics with Casey as I danced around the cafe putting the chairs up and Casey emptied the till for the day.

Baby, take a chance or you’ll never ever know

I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow

We were both singing louder than the radio but the cafe was shut so we didn’t really mind. I placed the last chair on the table before walking over to Casey.

Swag, Swag, Swag, on you

We belted out as I pretended to dougy before we both pissed ourselves laughing. However we weren’t the only one’s laughing. I spun around to see a very amused Harry standing in front of the door. I instantly blushed before shrugging, he’d seen more humiliating things before.

“Hey,” I smiled at him innocently.

“Hey,” He responded showing me his dimples. I swear my heart stopped at his beauty.

“I, uh wanted to talk to you about something...” He trailed off as I continued to stare at him.

“Oh umm sure, I’ll just finish up here,” I said.

“Its fine you go with him, I’m almost done anyway.” Casey said waving me off. I nodded then grabbed my stuff and left her my keys so she could get home. I walked out of the cafe with Harry and headed to his rental car. He opened the door for me and I smile at him before jumping in.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked him.

“Probably should wait until we get back to yours.” He said without looking at me. I watched the way his knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel. He looked extremely nervous; he was starting to worry me. I sat back down in my seat glancing over at him occasionally as I grew more nervous just by watching him. We eventually arrived home and walked inside.

“Do you want a drink?” I asked him heading to the kitchen. He nodded as I grabbed us both a drink of water. We were silent for a moment.

“Harry you’re starting to scare me...” I trailed off looking at him worriedly.

“That’s what I’m trying to avoid,” He mumbled glaring down at the cup.

“What?” I asked completely confused. He sighed before looking up at me.

“You said that we can’t do a long distance relationship so we can’t be together...” He trailed off as I slowly nodded wondering where he was going with this. “So move in with me. Move to London and live with me.”

I was standing there staring at him; I know it had been a couple of minutes. But I couldn’t move. I was shocked. I did not expect that. I knew he was waiting for something from me but I couldn’t speak. I just stared. I couldn’t even comprehend what he was asking of me. I couldn’t just move to London. My life was here, I had Casey and Paige, my schooling, the cafe, my friends, everything. I liked London but this was my home. I couldn’t.

I could feel my feet move slightly as I moved backwards away from him. He noticed. I saw the pain flick across his eyes. Did he actually think I would say yes?

“Skye?”

“How can you ask me that?” I finally blurted out. “My life is here Harry I can’t just leave! I have a home, friends, work, schooling. Everything I have worked so hard for is right here Harry! This is my home! How dare you think I could just get up and move to London with you!” I knew what I was saying was hurting him. He was hurt because I wasn’t choosing him. But I didn’t care.

“Why couldn’t you just leave it be! Why couldn’t we just enjoy these last couple of days together happily!” I cried out at him angrily.

“Because I can’t just settle for a few days! I need a lifetime with you!” He yelled angrily back and moved forward.

I shook my head in anger and confusion. I just needed to get away from here. So I ran I ran out of the house. I kept running.

I ran until I reached a park a fair distance from my home. I stopped running and leant against a pole panting. I had a stitch in my side and I was having trouble breathing. I was completely exhausted. I moved to sit on a swing in the empty park. I didn’t know what to do, I was numb. I couldn’t believe that he asked me that. But what I couldn’t believe most was the fact that a part of me was reasoning to go. I could find a new school. Casey and Paige could live without me, and I could come visit everyone. Casey and Paige could run the cafe and if they ever needed anything all we had to do was Skype. I would have Harry. If I moved I would have Harry. I could keep him.

But if I moved we were official. We weren’t just something. I was his and he was mine. I had to trust him, I couldn’t move across the world if I didn’t trust him.

“SKYE?” I spun around in the swing to see Casey and Paige walking over from the car. I noticed that it was almost pitch black. I must have been sitting here for a couple of hours. They both took a swing either side of me as we sat there silently.

“Liam told us what Harry asked you...” Paige trailed off swinging slightly. We stayed silent for a while longer.

“It’s okay if you want to go,” Casey began as I glanced at her. “We understand.”

“I can’t, my life is here,” I said stubbornly. I could feel both of them staring at me.

“But it’s Harry!” Paige exclaimed. “He is your life. You aren’t you when he’s not around.”

“So what I’m supposed to just pack up and leave my home. I have the cafe, university, you guys, everything...” I trailed off.

“Everything but Harry,” Casey finished for me. She stood up and knelt in front of me. “Don’t stay for us, don’t leave Harry for us. And certainly do not leave Harry for a cafe! You can do university over there. And for god’s sake Skye it’s London! You’ve had a fascination with that place every since you were little. You’ve always wanted to visit. Harry is giving you the chance to live in the place you’ve dreamed about. And he’s going to be there!” She was smiling up at me as I couldn’t help but smile back.

“But I’ll miss you guys,” I said weakly. Paige knelt down in front of me too, tears in her eyes.

“We’ll miss you too, but we can fly to you and you can fly back here and we can text, call and Skype every waking hour! Anytime you want us, all you have to do is say!” I started to cry with them as I sat down on the ground with them. We were all crying but smiling as wide as possible.
Then it hit me.

“Oh my god! I’m moving to London!” I practically screamed. “What do I do first? I need to pack! I need to call my university and exchange. Oh god I have to apply for a visa and I don’t even know what else! There is so much to do, what do I do first!” I looked at them both pleading for help. They both stared at me for a moment.

“You might want to tell Harry first!” Casey yelled at me laughing.

“Oh.” I said before jumping up and running to the car with them following. Casey decided to drive as I was apparently not in the right frame of mind. The whole time we drove to the boy’s hotel I was grinning like a fool and bouncing in my seat. I couldn’t wait to see Harry; I couldn’t wait to tell him. I was going to go with him. We get to be together!

We arrived at the hotel and I practically ran through the fans before Casey and Paige had even got out of the car. Security recognised us and let us in quickly. We stood in the elevator and I tapped my foot impatiently. I was out the doors before they had fully opened and I ran down to the boy’s suite. I knocked on the door. I waited a moment before knocking again impatiently.

“Were coming, were coming!” I heard Zayn’s voice groan from the other side. He opened the door and looked at me surprised.

“Hi Zayn.” I smiled largely at him. “Where’s Harry?” I asked pushing past and looking around the place expecting to see him somewhere. Louis and Liam came out of the kitchen looking at me shocked.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked them. I was starting to get annoyed, why wasn’t anyone telling me where he was? I just wanted to see him.

“We uh don’t know...” Liam trailed off. I looked at him confused. “He came home and told us about what happened and then he disappeared again. Security is going crazy trying to find him. We’ve tried calling and texting him and everything but we can’t find him anywhere.”

“Oh,” I sighed sitting down on the arm of the chair slightly deflated. I pulled out my phone and pressed the call button for Harry. It rang out. I didn’t really expect him to answer but it was worth a try. I quickly sent him a text telling him I wanted to talk and to call me as soon as he can.

“No offense or anything Skye but unless you’re here to tell Harry some really good news, you should probably just leave. He’s really hurt.” Louis said to me seriously. I was slightly taken aback by what he said. But I realised. I had hurt Harry a fair amount because I kept running away. I didn’t blame him or any of these boys for starting to get angry at me for it.

“Its good news,” I assured him smiling slightly. He grinned largely before he, Louis and Zayn all hugged me. I laughed.

“We really need to find him!” Niall said from the door. I hadn’t seen him standing there.

“Unfortunately we can’t leave here. Security won’t let us, there going crazy that they lost Harry. And even if we could go we have no idea where to look!” Liam explained.

“So...” I trailed off not sure exactly what to do.

“We wait.” Zayn said patting me on the back comfortingly. I groaned before flinging myself back onto the couch. This was all my fault if I just stayed and talked to him first this could have already been sorted out. I was sick of running away. I was done with running away, especially running away from Harry. I couldn’t do it anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated all day but it was the first warm weather all winter here for me so I took the opportunity to spend the day at the beach!
But I hope this kinda makes up for it...
Let's just hope Harry does nothing stupid :/