Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

44

I could hear loud giggling coming from outside Harry’s room. I rolled out of his bed sleepily glancing at the time on my phone. It was 3am. I had crashed in Harry’s room about midnight as he still hadn’t come home and no one knew anything. Rubbing my eyes I walked out of the room to see the boys standing in the lounge room. Eleanor and Danielle were walking down to me.

“Harry,” Eleanor whispered to me. I quickly walked out into the lounge room to see all the boys and a few security guards surrounding a very giggly Harry. It took me a couple seconds to realise that this was a very drunk Harry.

“SKYE! What ya doing here? Thought you would have left the country,” He slurred the moment he saw me before he started giggling again. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Is he okay?” I mumbled the question, stepping closer to Harry as my eyes ran over him making sure he was okay.

“Yeah just extremely drunk,” Liam answered me. I sighed and knelt down in front of him as he continued to giggle.

“Harry.” I said trying to get his attention.

“You’re pretty,” he said running a hand over my face, I smiled at him. “But you’re mean, you hurt me.”

My smiled dropped, a drunk Harry was an honest Harry.

“We’ll try to get him showered. He smells horrible,” Louis said scrunching up his nose and with Niall’s help they supported him to the bathroom. Liam assured the guards we had it under control. I wandered into their kitchen and made a sandwich and got Harry a drink of water and aspirin. The rest of us sat down on the couch as we waited. There were many bangs and annoyed yells until finally Louis and Niall dragged a damp Harry out to us. He was less giggly. But he still had a massive smile on his face. I gave him the sandwich and the water. He refused to eat the sandwich and began giggling again.

“Why are you here?” He asked me curiously. “You don’t love me! I can find someone else!” He stated smirking. I refused to cry at his statement, telling myself that he was just drunk and he didn’t mean this.

“That’s enough Harry,” Zayn said stepping forward.

“Don’t protect her,” Harry cackled. “She used me, just strung me a long.”

“Harry,” I whispered hopelessly.

He tried to stand up but only fell over. We all stared at him as he just stayed on the ground before his snores began to fill the room.

Louis knelt down beside him and pulled him up slightly before Liam grabbed his legs and they carried him between them to his room. They put him on the bed and I brought the blankets up around him.

“Skye,” he mumbled opening his eyes slightly. I signalled for the others to leave as I sat down on the edge of the bed. “You were gone.” He mumbled again.

“I’m here,” I cooed to him like a child while I ran my fingers through his hair. He suddenly started to go pale and I quickly grabbed the bin from the corner of the room. I got back to Harry just in time as he leant over the bed and puked straight into the bin. I rubbed his back soothingly as he puked up the alcohol he had consumed. Eventually he was finished and I gave him a drink of water before going to empty the bin’s contents into the toilet. I blocked my nose trying not to gag in the process. I had bad reflexes and I knew if I wasn’t careful my puke would be joining Harry’s in the toilet soon. I quickly washed out the bin before chucking it in the corner.

I headed back into the room to see Harry sitting up.

“I thought you had gone again,” Harry said to me tears in his eyes. I just shook my head before pushing him back down. I kissed his forehead and started to run my fingers through his curls.
“I don’t want to lose you,” he mumbled as he slowly fell asleep.

“You won’t,” I whispered to him. Eventually his snores filled the room. I grabbed a pillow and blanket out of the cupboard and went and made a bed on the couch. I wasn’t going to sleep with Harry while he was still drunk. He would probably puke on me. And I didn’t want to confuse him once he woke up. I slowly drifted off into a fitful sleep.

-

I heard noises in the kitchen and I woke up yawning. I had barely gotten any sleep. I sat up and stretched hearing my back crack bringing a small relief to my stiff limbs. Groaning I stood up stretching more, the couch definitely was not comfortable. I walked into the kitchen to see Liam.

“He up yet?” I asked smiling at him softly.

“Nope, I checked and he’s still snoring.” Nodding I grabbed two waters and aspirin before heading in to his room. He got drunk so now he was going to have to deal with the killer hangover that came with it. I didn’t really have any sympathy. I walked in to find him sprawled across the bed, mouth hanging open and his light snores filled the room. Rolling my eyes I walked over to the bed and poured one bottle of water over him.

Harry shot up instantly before groaning and putting his head in his hands.

“What the bloody hell was that for?” He grumbled glaring up at me.

“Take these,” I said shoving two tablets into his hands and the full water bottle. “Then go for a shower, you stink. Don’t go back to sleep either,” I warned before walking out the door and slamming it shut behind me making sure to make as much noise as possible. I smiled satisfied as I heard his groans from the other side of the door. I walked past Louis on my way back to the kitchen. He just laughed shaking his head at me as I smirked.

I walked into the kitchen and helped Liam make breakfast. Everyone soon joined us but Harry. I grabbed some breakfast and sat down on the couch with the others watching some morning cartoon.

Harry eventually stumbled down the hallway in just boxers. He paused staring at us all rubbing his eyes. I could tell he still had a headache. Not that he didn’t deserve it. Liam got up and got him some breakfast as Harry took the seat beside me and started to eat the bacon and eggs. I finished mine and placed the plate onto the coffee table. I continued to watch TV, I could feel Harry watching me out of the corner of my eye. If he thought I was going to let him off easily he thought wrong.

I eventually got up and cleaned my plate and the kitchen up. I heard someone walk in after me and I knew it was Harry. I stood with my back to him for a moment before I turned around to glare at him. He flinched.

“You’re obviously angry, so before you start, can you not yell?” Harry asked. I think he realised this was the wrong thing to say as I instantly flared up.

“Not yell, NOT YELL! For fuck’s sake Harry! You had us worried all bloody night! What the hell were you thinking running off and not telling anyone where you were! You could have been killed or kidnapped!” I yelled at him as he winced.

“You run all the time! Now you know how I feel,” He yelled back at me. He had me there.

“I’m not a fucking celebrity though! You’re lucky no one tried to rape you!” I yelled back stubbornly. He rolled his eyes at me.

“Why do you even care?” He asked looking away. I stared at him, mouth hanging open, shocked.

“Of course I care Harry!” I said indignantly.

“You made it pretty clear that you don’t want me. That I’m not worth anything to you! So why are you still here?!” He said glaring at me.

“I came over last night to tell you I was sorry...”

“Heard that one before.” He scoffed interrupting me. I glared at him. He walked off and down the hall to his room.

“Don’t walk away from me Harry Edward Styles!” I yelled storming after him.

“You’re constantly leaving me Skye Elizabeth Jackson!” He yelled back at me before pushing the door open to his room. I walked in after him slamming the door behind me. He winced at the loud noise. I was not going to make his headache any easier.

“You know what stuff you! I came last night to tell you I was sorry! I came over to tell you that I didn’t mean what I said!” I paused a minute as I breathed heavily from anger. “I came over to tell you that I would move to London with you!”

He froze where he was, back to me, as what I said sunk in. He spun around to stare at me shock evident in his face.

“I thought about it, and I acted the way I did because I was scared and I was holding onto everything that was here. I forgot that I love you. That if I move to London I get you and that’s worth more than anything I have here...”

“What did you say?” Harry asked suddenly interrupting my rant. I stared at him confused.

“You love me?” He asked walking forwards slightly. I blushed instantly. I didn’t realize I let that slip. I didn’t even realise that I did love him. I think I always had I was just in denial about. Like everything else. I nodded at him looking away shyly.

“Say it again,” I glared at him as my heart beat increased.

“I...” I cut off, opening my mouth and shutting it. I took a big breath and closed my eyes before opening them again and staring at him.

“I love you!” I breathed out. Before I had time to process anything, Harry’s lips were pressed against mine and my back was pressed against the wall. His hands cupped my face angling it up towards him. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth this time without asking for permission. I didn’t mind. He kissed me with more force than normal. I felt my legs go weak and if Harry wasn’t pushing me up against the wall with his body I probably would have collapsed onto the ground. I couldn’t do anything but kiss him back as the kiss took over every part of my body making me feel like I was on fire. His mouth moved against mine expertly as his tongue explored every part of my mouth. I melted into him. I had never been kissed like this before.

He pulled away eventually as I stood there breathing heavily. I felt light headed and I thought I might pass out. He pressed his lips against mine softly and quickly before pulling away. He was breathing heavy as well.

“I love you too.” He eventually breathed out as I smiled up at him and I swear my heart was about to burst out of my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Harry didn't do anything too stupid ;)

Finally after 44 chapters she says it!!