Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

45

“We need to sort out some things first though,” I said getting up from where I was laying in Harry’s arms on the bed. He groaned slightly but sat up and looked at me seriously. I smiled at him.

“I’m moving around the world to live with you. I’m going to have nothing there. I need to know that you’re serious about this. That I’m not going there for a month and we decide this won’t work.” I said to him seriously.

“I am serious about this, about us. You’re not going to leave in a month because I won’t let you. I plan to spend the rest of my life with you.” He said leaning forward and placing his forehead against mine. I couldn’t help the blush that rose to my cheeks.

“Okay so no going out drinking at night without telling me where you’re going. No hooking up with random girls anymore!” I said half jokingly to him. He just smiled back and promised.

“And If I’m moving there then we go public. I don’t want to hide our relationship.” His eyes darkened slightly and he pulled his face away from mine.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt. And at the start people will hate you and the paparazzi will go crazy for you.” His voice was filled with pain as he looked away. I reached forward and pulled his head around to look at me.

“I don’t care that they hate me. Some of them like Eleanor and Danielle so hopefully a few will like me and I’ll just focus on them. And you can protect me from all the paparazzi!” He laughed slightly smiling at me but then he suddenly turned serious.

“Okay we can go public if you promise me one thing.”

“What?” I asked nervously.

“No more running away. If we get into a fight you don’t get to run away. I can’t do this if every time we fight I’m going to think you might leave the country! Whenever we fight, and you know there will be a fair few times that we will, we have to stay together and sort it out. No storming out of rooms or not sharing beds. We work it out and stay together.” He was staring intently as I slightly twitched under his gaze. I was worried that I couldn’t promise this but the longer I looked at him I realised that I no longer wanted to run away from him. I never wanted to leave him again.

“I promise.” I said holding out my hand for him to shake. His dimples instantly appeared as he smiled largely. He grabbed my hand but instead of shaking he just pulled me closer and placed a short but sweet kiss on my lips.

“I love you,” he whispered against them.

“I love you too,” I smiled whispering back. We sat there for a moment before my eyes went wide, he stared at me curiously.

“I’m moving to London,” I could feel him watching me curiously obviously wondering how I would take this. “I’m moving to London!” I said louder with a smile on my face before jumping on him. He laughed as he fell back on the bed and I straddled him. His hands instantly started to trace patterns on my bare thighs. I smiled down at him and placed short kisses on his lips over and over again.

“Come on,” I said suddenly jumping up and pulling him with me as best as I could. I pulled him out into the lounge room where everyone was pretty much where we left them at breakfast.

“You two finished fighting yet?” Louis asked bored.

“I’m moving to London!” I squealed at them as Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What?” Eleanor said jumping up with a huge smile before screaming and launching herself on me. We fell instantly taking Harry with us. I laughed from the ground as Danielle joined in on the hug squealing as well. Suddenly more bodies were added to the pile.

“Oh crap guys! I’m going to die before we even get there,” I whined under everyone. Eventually we untangled ourselves and sat back down on the couches.

“Oh great,” Louis suddenly said making us all look at him curiously. “That means I have to live with you as well.” He whined. I laughed before jumping on him.

“Aww, it’s okay I don’t mind sharing Harry with you!” I laughed kissing him on the cheek.

“That’s all I ask,” he said patting my knee and we both turned ginning largely to a horrified Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's kind of short and a bit crappy but I had to quickly get the rules out of the way :)