Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

46

It had been two months since I agreed to move with Harry to London. He had left about a week after the announcement leaving me to get everything ready. My visa, packing, signing papers to the cafe and of course discussing with my university how to transfer overseas. I ended up finding a great dancing university in London that would allow me to continue my business degree as well. Everything was pretty much sorted I only had a few things left to pack and I was ready. Harry, Louis and Eleanor had arrived back in Australia last night for the week before travelling with me back to London.

“Shit,” I heard Harry curse as he tripped over a box on the way from the toilet back to my bed. I rolled over to glare at him slightly for waking me up. We had picked him, Louis and Eleanor up from the airport just after midnight and I was still dead tired.

“Go back to sleep,” He whispered climbing over me and placing a kiss on my forehead before lying down behind me. I felt him shift for a moment before his arms wrapped around me and his chin rested on my head. I sighed slightly before closing my eyes and starting to doze off again. After a while however I realised that it was not possible. I was too awake now to bother.

Grumbling slightly I pulled myself up and headed into the bathroom to have a shower hoping to wake myself up a bit better. After I finished in the shower I wrapped a towel around me and headed into my room trying to find some clothes. I grew annoyed as all my clothes were packed away in suitcases and boxes ready to be sent to London. I eventually managed to find clothes as I pulled them out of a box which in turn caused it to fall with a dull thud. I paused and glanced at Harry. His light snores filled the room however and I breathed a sigh of relief before getting changed quickly and headed downstairs.

I instantly made myself a cup of coffee while my eyes squinted in the sunlight drifting through the kitchen windows. It must have been about 10 in the morning already. I glanced towards the stairs as Casey and Paige walked around the corner rubbing their eyes. Neither of us acknowledged anyone as they grabbed their cups of coffee.

“Still going shopping?” Casey eventually asked breaking the silence.

“I guess,” I said tiredly as Paige yawned. We each got ready before heading out. We had had this day planned for awhile. Our last big shopping day together, until we saw each other again. It was sad but we had all decided that we wouldn’t dwell on the negative and just be happy.

I quickly left the others a note letting them know that we had gone out and we would back some time this afternoon. We spend a couple of hours shopping before grabbing lunch. While we were sitting there I could feel the stares from people but I just tried to ignore it. Harry’s management had to announce that we were officially together after I had been seen at the airport with the boys when they left and somehow not long after that people had found out that I was in fact moving to London to live with him and Louis. It was safe to say that the paparazzi had a field day. The day, after everyone found out, I was trapped inside the house as there were too many paparazzi out front of my house. Eventually they left though, figuring that my life was pretty boring without Harry. However I had still been snapped a couple of times and people would usually stare when I was in public, I had received a few negative comments but I mostly tried to ignore it. Harry of course had apologised so many times for it that I stopped telling him about the paparazzi in our daily phone calls, he worried too much.

We left the little cafe after lunch and headed into a close jewellery shop. I didn’t want to buy too much today because it just meant that I would have to fit it all into my suitcases. I already didn’t have much room left.

“Want anything?” Casey asked as I shook my head and we headed outside the store. The moment we stepped outside I was blinded by flashes and people were yelling. Startled I stepped back into Paige slightly as we stared at all the people in front of us. Apparently the paparazzi had found out that we were here and they probably knew that Harry was back.

“Are you moving in with Harry because you’re pregnant?” One person shouted insulting me slightly. Did I look pregnant?

“Where will you be living?”

“What do your parents think about you moving in with the Harry Styles?”

“Are you and Harry getting married?” I could see everyone quickly glance at my ring finger making sure I wasn’t wearing a ring. I quickly pulled my glasses off my head and over my eyes before grabbing onto Casey and Paige and pushing our way through them all and headed down the street. They were still screaming there stupid questions at us as I swear the flashes were making me go blind slightly. Harry had promised me they wouldn’t hurt me but I couldn’t help but be slightly scared when a hoard of people screaming questions at you all at once chase you down a street. I felt Paige tug on my hand slightly and I followed her as we quickly walked into a toilet. The moment we were in we all slammed the door behind us and rested against it slightly. I breathed a sigh of relief but I could still hear them all as they crowded around the door.

“Fuck what are we going to do?” I muttered putting my head in my hands. We wouldn’t be able to get out of here with all of them waiting outside like piranhas.

“I’ll call Harry,” Paige said pulling out her phone. I sighed annoyed that every time I had a little paparazzi problem I had to call him for help. Not that this was little, there was at least fifty people outside.

“He’s on his way,” Paige said. Great now he’s going to be upset and have more of a reason to say why he should have kept me a secret. There was a slight cough from and we all turned to glance at two girls about our age coming out of the toilets looking at us curiously. We were blocking the door.

“Ummm...” I trailed off glancing at Paige and Casey.

“Hey, you’re Skye Jackson right?” One girl said, I hesitated before nodding wondering if this girl was nice or not. “Cool,” she just said afterwards staring at us.

“I’m really sorry, but there’s uh kind of a lot of paparazzi outside and well you can try and leave if you want but it’s going to be hard...” I trailed off staring at them apologetically.

“We should be out soon, we have help on the way.” Casey added in smiling at them happily. I stared at her wondering how she could be so happy in this moment.

“It’s okay we don’t mind staying for a bit,” The other girl who hadn’t talked said staring at the door nervously. We could still hear the paparazzi on the other side.

It had been about twenty minutes and I was sitting on the counter in front of the mirrors chatting with Ashley and Bella the two girls we were stuck in the toilet with. Apparently they were both big fans of the boys and they seemed like pretty cool girls. They were a year younger than us. I was flattered as Bella kept telling me she thought me and Harry were the cutest couples. I hadn’t blushed so much in my life except when I was with Harry.

The noise outside suddenly got much louder before the door was slammed opened. We all jumped slightly as we all stared at a large man in black long pants and a black shirt. My confusion soon disappeared when I saw Harry and Louis follow the man into the toilet along with two other large men. I saw Harry’s eyes sweep the room before landing on me. He took two long strides in the small bathroom before he pulled me into his arms. I sighed slightly my heart rate going back to normal and the panic feeling gone. I found comfort in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

“Are you okay?” He asked pulling back slightly and looking me over. I nodded before pulling him closer again, just wanting to be in his arms.

“No offence, but who are you?” I heard Louis asked Ashley and Bella. I laughed and pulled away from Harry slightly but still held on. I quickly introduced the two girls to Louis and Harry.

“We should probably go now,” one of the body guards interrupted our conversations. Harry nodded at them.

“So this is what will happen,” one security guard started. “You four,” he pointed at Paige, Casey, Ashley and Bella, “will head out first with one of us. You should be able to get through easily; they don’t want any of you. Then afterwards we will follow with you three and take a separate car back to the house.” We all nodded, no one really wanting to disagree. I gave Casey my keys and they took all my shopping bags as well. I said goodbye to Ashley and Bella apologising for locking them in the bathroom with us.

“I want you three to stay between us now. Greg here will go out first, you three will follow behind him and I will be right behind you. Put the girl between you two. The moment we get to the car jump in and lock the doors. Are you ready?” The main security guard said to us. Louis and Harry looked at me for confirmation. I nodded quickly as we all got into position behind the door.

“Keep your head down okay.” Harry said to me pressing a kiss to my forehead. Louis grabbed one hand squeezing it comfortingly. Harry held onto my other hand tightly. I took a deep breath and then the security guard pulled the door open. I was momentarily blinded as the flashes went off. Suddenly Harry pulled my hand out into the crowd. I instantly hurried up and stuck right behind Harry practically stepping on his feet. I felt him grip my hand tightly as we were shoved slightly. Louis held onto me tightly from behind even bringing his other hand up to hold on to my shoulder to keep me more balanced. I kept my head down and watched mine and Harry’s feet. I desperately wanted to block out the noise of the question and screams. Apparently fans had found out the boys would be here and now there were heaps of screaming girls around the place.

We broke out of the main crowd but I knew they would be following. We practically ran down a street as the security guards did the best they could to give us a clear pathway. Eventually I ran into Harry’s back as he stopped. I almost fell over but Louis grabbed me preventing me from falling. Harry jumped into the large van and pulled me in afterwards so quickly that he practically picked me up. I sat down in the seat as Louis jumped in the either side of me slamming the door in the process and locking it. I saw the two security guards jump in the front and started the car quickly. I glanced out the windows as people pressed against the car. It was unreal I had never been surrounded by so many people before in my life. I’m surprised the flashes hadn’t permanently blinded me. I quickly put my seatbelt on as the car started to slowly roll forward. I noticed that I was still holding tightly onto Harry’s hand. I relaxed my hand slightly and I saw him flex his fingers. I was probably hurting him.

Finally the car made it onto a main road and we were free from everyone. I let out a breath of relief smiling at Louis. I turned to Harry as he opened his mouth about to say something.

“Don’t say it,” I warned. “You’re still worth it.” He looked at me in disbelief before shaking his head and wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my forehead. Yep, he was definitely worth it I thought as I felt the familiar tingles in the spot he kissed me.