Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

48

“There somewhere I need you come with me,” I said to Harry after we had woken up on my last day in Australia, we were catching the plane out at 3.00pm. He looked at me curiously before nodding and following me to the car. I drove for a while glad that Harry just accepted to come without questions. I don’t know if I could actually explain to him without crying. We finally arrived and I pulled into the closest parking space. I hopped out and Harry was instantly by my side wrapping an arm around me.

We glanced around at the cemetery before I pulled him over to my parent’s grave. I had said goodbye to everyone already and this was the last thing I had to do. I knelt down in front of the grave as Harry stayed standing close to me. I stayed there silently for a while saying small prayers in my head to them both.

I stood up after a while brushing away the tears. I grabbed Harry’s hand and pulled him closer. He instantly wrapped both of his arms around my waist and kissed my temple.

“They would be proud of you,” He said to me softly. I smiled slightly still staring down at their graves.

“They would have like you,” I turned to whisper to him. He smiled and looked down at the graves.

“I’ll look after her,” He promised them, I stood there shocked for a moment as tears began to fall. I quickly pulled his head down and pressed my lips to his sweetly before pulling away. He nuzzled his nose into my neck as we stood there for a while longer.

-

“It’s time,” Harry said softly to me. I glanced up at him before standing up. I turned to Paige and Casey and tried to hold the tears back. We had been sitting at the airport for just over an hour. Now it was time to board and I was no longer completely positive that I could do this. We stood staring at each other for a moment before I pulled them both into a hug. The tears started to fall almost instantly as my sobs racked through my body. We stayed for a moment as people walked around us carrying on with their business.

Sighing I pulled away quickly glancing at both of their tear stained faces. I took a shaky breath in and glanced back at Harry, Louis and Eleanor. I saw the pain on Harry’s face as he watched me.

“It’s okay,” Casey said to me as I turned to look at her, “It’s okay to love him more than you love us.” I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head.

“No, you guys are my family, okay my only family,” I said firmly to her. They both smiled at me.

“It’s okay to let other people into the family, just don’t forget us.” Paige said laughing at my stubbornness. I laughed slightly at how childish I was sounding.

“No way would I ever forget either of you.” I said pulling her into a hug tightly before pulling Casey into a hug as well.

“It’s not like this is goodbye, were going to see you again! And were going to talk all the time, you know that.” Casey said rubbing her hand across her cheek removing tears as more fell.

“Won’t be the same though,” I mumbled. “I love you two!” I said smiling at them as best I could.

“We love you too!” I gave them both one final hug each and kissed them both on the cheek.

“See you soon,” I said smiling as happily as I could and pulled away as I still could. I glanced at Harry slightly to see that he had my carry on bag. I turned away from them and followed Harry. I gave the lady my ticket she checked it then let me through. I turned quickly and waved a quick goodbye to Casey and Paige. I froze where I was, I couldn’t do this, I couldn’t just leave them. I couldn’t leave. I started to panic as tears came again. Someone warm hand suddenly grabbed onto mine and I looked up into bright green eyes. Hopeful, beautiful bright green eyes that belonged to the most amazing boy. The boy I was completely and madly in love with. The same boy who was amazingly in love with all of me.

The moment I looked at him my heart beat started to increase and the tingles in my hand increased. I realised I could never leave this boy he was now a drug that I was addicted to and I had no intention of ever stopping. So I followed him willingly onto the plane knowing that as long as I had him it would be okay. We would be okay. I felt him press a kiss on top of my head when we sat down on the chairs. I smiled up at him as he looked at me worriedly. I pecked his lips and earned a smile in return.

“Thank you,” He said to me softly. I stared at him curiously. “For coming, I know I’m asking a lot.”

“It’s not a lot, I want to be with you.” I said sternly to him. The signal to put seatbelts on flashed as everyone quickly buckled up. The plan took off the ground and I grabbed onto Harry’s hand as I stared out the window. I watched as we got higher and land got further away. Eventually we were over water and I could no longer see any parts of Australia. I sighed.

Harry squeezed my hand lightly making me look at him. My anxiety vanished as I looked at him. This is where I wanted to be, I could do anything that came next as long as he was here with me.

I was completely hooked on him and perfectly okay with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters left!! And before anyone panics too much I will remind everyone that there will be a sequel!

The sequel will have Skye's point of view as well as another OC, as a love interest of one of the boys.

If people want a sneak peak of the sequel you just have to message me which one of the boys you think will get a love interest next and if you get it right I'll send you a snippet of the sequel ;)

Hope you enjoyed this one!