Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

49

“THERE THEY ARE!” There was a yell and suddenly my feet were off the ground. I screamed and closed my eyes as the world started to spin around me. I held on tighter to whoever was twirling me around. My feet were eventually set onto the ground and I opened my eyes to meet a smiling Zayn. I laughed before pulling him into another hug.

“My turn!” I turned around to see a pouting Niall. I laughed and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. He stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist squeezing me. I let go and hopped off him laughing.

“Hey!” Liam said to me smiling largely pulling me into a hug and lifting my feet off the ground slightly. I couldn’t help but giggle as I hugged him back. I was so happy to see them all. I glanced around behind Liam.

“Where’s Danni?” I asked with a frown.

“COMING!”A yell came through the crowd at the airport. I watched as Danielle came running as hard as she could at me. Unfortunately she ran to fast and couldn’t stop in time. She crashed right into me knocking me over. I landed on the ground with a groan. “Oops, sorry,” she apologised crawling off and sitting beside me. I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

“I missed you,” I laughed, “Where were you running from anyway?” I asked her pulling away.
“Bathroom, I thought I could make it back before you got off,” She said grabbing Liam’s hand as he helped her up. I turned to look at Harry. He rolled his eyes before stepping forward. I reached my hand up ready to grab his however he bent down straight past it and grabbed me around the waist. I laughed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Harry we’re in a public place, you can’t just do this!” I exclaimed thanking God that I wore shorts instead of the skirt I was planning on.

“Says the one who was just sitting on the ground,” He scoffed and started to walk towards the exit.
“Harry,” I squirmed, his shoulder was digging uncomfortable into my stomach. “I do not want to go out there in front of all the paparazzi on your shoulder. Do you really want everyone to get a good luck at my bum in tomorrow’s magazines?” He paused for a second before putting my feet down on the ground in front of him.

“Only because I don’t want any other guy to stare at your bum, it’s mine,” He said smirking and pulling me closer by putting his hands on my bum. He squeezed. I rolled my eyes and pushed out of his arms.

“Great, now every person is going to see you cop a feel of me.” I groaned.

“It’s not like they don’t already know that he’s a perv.” Louis said walking past with his and Eleanor’s suitcase, yawning. I giggled and looked around for my suitcase to see Liam had both mine and Harry’s. I smiled at him sweetly and took them off him before dumping them both on Harry and walked out into the London air linking both my arms with Eleanor and Danielle.

“Thank god it’s not that cold this time,” I let out a sigh of relief when we walked out and there was actually sun.

“It is summer,” Danni said smiling at me.

“Please this isn’t summer,” I teased before glancing around. There were a fair few paparazzi around taking photo’s. Not as much as I was expecting. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“You girls coming, or are you just going to stand there?” Louis called in annoyance before jumping in the front seat of the car.

“He’s so grumpy when he’s tired,” Eleanor grumbled before stomping over towards the car.

“Something else they have in common,” Danielle whispered into my ear making me giggle. We headed over there climbing in the back as Liam jumped into the driver seat. I watched the view as we went past completely mesmerised by London.

“We’ll go sight seeing tomorrow,” Harry promised me smiling at my wonderment at everything. I smiled largely at him.

“Today, however, we shall sleep!” Louis announced from the front seat his head already pressed against the window. I rolled my eyes at him. After the 28 hour flight I was still wide awake, the adrenalin was pulsing through my veins at the thought of this new place. I couldn’t wait to explore it.

After another ten minutes Liam finally pulled the car into a car park underneath an apartment complex. We all quickly clambered out of the car and grabbed the suitcases from the boot. I kept looking around trying to notice every little detail as much as I could.

“Liam, Zayn and Niall are on the fourth floor. And you, Louis and Harry are on the fifth floor,” Danielle explained to me as we walked inside to a foyer and the boys led the way to an elevator.

“We’ll all leave you to sleep and get settled but were having tea at Liam’s place tonight.” I smiled at Danielle before she and the other boys left at their floor waving goodbye at us all. The elevator doors dinged shut and we started to move. I glanced at Eleanor and Louis to see them leaning against the side with Eleanor’s head resting on Louis. They both had their eyes closed and looked so cute. I quickly pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of them, they looked so cute.

Harry looked at me strangely. I just shrugged at him as the elevator dinged open. Harry smacked Louis in the head before pulling both of our suitcases out the door. We went three doors down on the left before he stopped and pulled out a key. He quickly put it in the hole and turned it. He then pushed the door open and gestured for me to go in first. I smiled and walked inside. I walked a few steps inside before looking around.

The living room was right when you walked in the door. There were three black couches surrounding a large TV which had many game consoles surrounding it. There was a bookcase next to the TV but was filled with games and DVD’s messily. To the left there was a rather large kitchen that was connected to a dining room. The dining room table fit ten people easily. Directly opposite the front door and across the living room was a balcony that had a nice view of the surrounding area. To the right were three other doors. I assumed two were bedrooms and the third was a bathroom.

“Night,” Louis said pushing past us and headed straight into the closest room with his and Eleanor’s bags. I laughed at him. Eleanor shook her head slightly. She quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek before following her boyfriend into his room and shutting the door behind her.

“You think he would be used to jet lag by now,” I said to Harry still looking around.

“You never get used to jet lag.” Harry said walking over to the furthest door with our suitcases. I followed him into the room. I glanced around to see it had a dark beige feature wall with a massive king sized bed against it with a red doona thrown over top. There were two dark wooden beside tables next to it. There were two doors on either side of the room. One was open to a bathroom and the other was a sliding door to a walk in wardrobe. I quickly headed over to the wardrobe glancing in to find it quite large with Harry’s stuff only taking up half.

“I moved it all to one side when I came back here after you said yes,” Harry said coming up behind me. I smiled at him gratefully. I then glanced around the rest of the room. He had a desk in the corner and a TV hanging on the wall across from the bed. Underneath that was more movies and games. There was a bean bag and other random things around the room. He had a few photo’s of him with the boys and his family placed around the room.

“Do you like it?” I turned to see Harry staring at me nervously. “Since you know this is you’re home now.” I smiled at him largely.

“Home,” I said, it sounded kind of weird but I knew I would get used to it. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck and his instantly went around my waist. “I like the sounds of that,” I winked up at him.

He laughed and captured my lips with his in a sweet kiss. He pulled away after a moment to rest his forehead against mine.

“Right, you ready to help me unpack?” I asked innocently. He groaned and pulled away from me.

“Can’t we sleep first,” He whined.

“Harry I need to unpack,” I said calmly. A smirk worked its way onto his face.

“Sleep first!” He said stubbornly, sounding like a child. He reached forward and easily picked me up and threw me on the bed. He pulled of my shoes as I laughed at him.

“Harry,” I whined trying to get up however he quickly got comfortable next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist trapping me on the bed. I huffed and gave up rolling over to curl into his side as I felt my eyes go drowsy. I guess I was a lot more tired than I first thought.

I listened to Harry’s heartbeat as his breathing got deeper telling me that he had already fallen asleep. His heartbeat slowly soothed me until I fell into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
One chapter to go... I can't believe my first story is almost over :(

But I hope everyone is excited for the sequel!!