Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

50

“Time to wake up dinners ready,” I groaned and tried to push Danielle away. “Come on, we made it to welcome you.” I groaned again and pushed my head into the pillow.

“It would be just rude if you don’t come,” Danielle said sternly. I glanced up to see her glaring down at me. Sighing I sat up and rubbed my eyes weakly.

“Okay okay, I’m up,” I grumbled at her. She smiled largely, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Louis and Eleanor were sitting on the lounge.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked looking around.

“Here, love,” I spun around to see Harry coming out of the bathroom. I smiled and leant up to peck him on the lips when he reached me.

“That’s it, you’re either moving in here or I’m moving in with you. I cannot stand being alone while they’re in their honeymoon phase.” Louis said to Eleanor burying his head into her shoulder. We laughed.

“Don’t worry Lou, I’m sure they’ll be back to their fighting soon enough.” Eleanor said patting Lou on the head. I smiled and leant back against Harry’s chest as his arms circled around me.

“Okay did none of you hear me when I said dinner is ready. Let’s go!” Danielle said starting to push me and Harry out the door.

“Geez, she’s been hanging around Niall to long.” Harry mumbled as we all quickly headed to the lift.

We were practically shoved through the door by Danielle when we arrived at Liam’s flat. I stared at her worried before heading over to where the boys were.

“Finally!” Niall said as I sat down next to him. I rolled my eyes knowing he just wanted to eat. The moment we were all seated Liam and Danielle brought out the food for us. I was starving and dug into the Lasagne with almost as much enthusiasm as Niall. Almost.

I felt Harry’s hand on my thigh; I glanced over to see him innocently eating his food. I rolled my eyes, as long as his hand didn’t stray any higher, I didn’t mind.

“Looks like Niall and I are the only ones left without birds now,” Zayn sighed throwing an arm around Niall. I looked at them confused.

“We could always share ours...” Louis trailed off earning a smack from Eleanor. I looked at them both perplexed.

“I’m not sharing my bird.” Harry stated smiling at me. I merely looked back at him confused.

“You have a bird?” I asked raising my eyebrow. I hadn’t seen one in the flat. Everyone looked at me strangely as I continued to look at them strangely. Suddenly they all burst out laughing. I sat there watching them all, growing more confused, I didn’t understand why they were talking about birds or what was so funny.

“What’s going on?” I whined to them all.

“When we say bird we don’t actually mean a literal bird.” Liam started to explain.

“Okay?” I replied hesitantly.

“Bird means a lad’s girl.” Harry continued. “Eleanor is Louis bird, Danielle is Liam’s bird and you’re my bird.”

I sat staring at him for a moment not knowing exactly what he wanted me to say to this.

“I am not a bird,” I eventually blurted out. The boys all began to laugh again as Eleanor and Danielle shot me sympathetic looks. I really did not want to be called a bird, it just didn’t sound right.

“Sorry love but you have no choice.” Harry laughed leaning over and placing a kiss on my forehead. I glared at him.

-

“I love you all really. But I am extremely tired.” I said to everyone getting up after we had been sitting around just chatting. Harry stood up with me.

“You can stay,” I said turning to smile at him. I could tell he wasn’t as tired as I was.

“I want to come,” He said grabbing my hand, I smiled at him warmly.

“When I come up later you two better be sleeping and that’s all.” Louis said shaking a finger at us. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Like I have energy for that!” I exclaimed before saying goodbye and heading back to the elevator with Harry.

I left Harry in the room so I could have a shower. We then switched as I sat down on the bed and grabbed his laptop since mine was being shipped over. I logged into myself into facebook and sent Casey and Paige a message letting them know I had arrived and would talk to them later. After logging myself out I made a mental note to make sure I bought a new phone tomorrow.

I crawled under the covers and made myself comfortable as I waited for Harry to come back. When he walked in he closed the door quietly obviously thinking I was asleep.

“I’m awake babe,” I said sitting up slightly. He smiled and crawled onto the bed and kissed me. He started to kiss me deeper and pushed me back down so I was lying on the bed as he hovered above me. His tongue pushed into my mouth as I gladly accepted it. We made out for awhile longer before I eventually pushed him away needing to breath. He smiled down at me and pushed a stray piece of hair out of my face.

“I can’t believe I get to go to bed and wake up next to you all the time now,” He whispered smiling cutely down at me. I giggled before pressing my lips against his briefly.

“Alright time to go to bed now,” I yawned pushing against his chest and making him land next to me. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I gladly snuggled my head into his chest.

“Sweet dreams my love,” He whispered to me.

“I love you,” I said kissing the part of his chest my face was resting on.

“I love you too,” he said back softly and placed a kiss on top of my head. I smiled as his body warmth warmed my body and his touch sent tingles throughout my body. I would never get used to the feeling of Harry laying next to me and I was okay with that. I was okay with spending the rest of my life with a boy who drove me crazy from anger and love. A boy who could piss me off to no end but have me melting at his lips. I couldn’t believe it had taken me this long to be with Harry but I guess I was just lucky he was willing to fight for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!!

I know this is an extremely late update and I kept you all waiting so long for the last chapter.

But to make up for it I have posted the first chapter of the sequel already and I will post the second chapter tonight! :)
I can't believe this is all over!

I want to thank every single person who commented, subscribed, recommended and just read my story! It means so much to me and I am so glad that you all loved my story, I hope you guys love the sequel just as much.
I honestly cannot thank you guys enough!

So without further a do my sequel is called Never See Me Giving In and here is the link for the story ;)
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/482999/Never-See-Me-Giving-In/
Enjoy!
<3
Rayne xxxx