Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

8

“Ready yet?” Paige walked into my room as I was just pulling my long white shirt over top of my black skinny jeans.

“Just about,” I replied before chucking my favourite bracelets and dream catcher necklace on completing my outfit. I turned to see Paige in blue skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt. It was starting to cool down meaning that winter was coming, a time of year that neither of us really appreciated. I grabbed my bag and followed her downstairs and locked the door as we left, since Casey was already with Cody. We jumped in the car as Paige directed me to the hotel Eleanor had told us about.

We eventually pulled up outside a rather posh looking hotel and texted Eleanor as she told us to do, since security wouldn’t let us in otherwise. We stood awkwardly out the front eyeing the few teenage girls hanging around. Suddenly they all jumped up and started to walk to the front yelling out things I couldn’t figure out. I started to panic as did Paige not knowing what was happening until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Spinning around I saw Danielle standing there ushering us through the door before all the girls reached us. Security quickly shut the door behind us as I looked around at the very expensive lobby.

“Sorry about that, even Eleanor and I get mobbed sometimes because they think they boys are with us. Or they just want to hurt us,” She added as an afterthought with a laugh at our shocked expressions. “Joking, most of the time the boy’s fans are supportive, sometimes they’re not though.” She rambled on as we got in the elevator and she pressed the highest number.

When the doors opened we walked towards a door that Danielle easily unlocked and stepped into a large sitting area. I glanced around and saw to the left was a large kitchen and next to that was a door that led out onto a balcony with an amazing view. To the right were a few doors and a hallway which I assumed were bedrooms and bathrooms. Straight ahead was a spiral staircase leading to the roof. Everything was white and expensive looking and I really did not want to touch anything.

“You’re here,” Eleanor exclaimed coming out of the hallway to the right and gave us a hug. “Most of the boys are upstairs.” She said and started to pull us up.

“Can I go to the toilet first?” I asked laughing at her eagerness.

“Oh sure, it’s just down the hallway, last door on the right.” She said walking up the stairs with the others as I headed down the hallways. There were 6 doors and the hallway was a lot longer than first expected. I started to think that this room must have taken up most of the top floor. Just as I reached the last door on the right, the door on the left was flung open and I came face to face with Harry. I at first when to smile, then I saw his shocked expression and then I started to notice other things, how bare Harry’s chest was and as my eyes travelled downwards I instantly snapped my eyes back up and spun around. I stayed completely still until the door behind me slammed shut and I ran into the bathroom quickly shutting the door behind me. I felt the blush rise to my cheeks as I realised I just saw a very naked Harry Styles. Oh how every girl in the world would envy me right now.

I quickly finished my business and stepped back out into the hall to see Harry standing there leaning up against the wall, now fully clothed. I stood there awkwardly for a couple seconds positive that my face was as red as a tomato.

“I’m really sorry; I didn’t know that you guys were here yet.” Harry smiled at me sheepishly as he reached up and rubbed the back of his neck.
“It’s okay,” I said still refusing to look at him trying to stop the images resurfacing in my head.

“We should head up,” Harry stated as I nodded and quickly walked past him still refusing to make eye contact. I practically ran up the stairs and said a quick hi to the other boys before sitting down with the girls at a table. They gave me curious looks before continuing their conversation. Suddenly there was a loud laugh from behind us. We all glanced over to see a smirking Harry while Louis bent over clutching his stomach howling with laughter. Louis looked up and met my eyes which only made him laugh harder as everyone looked around confused.

“Lou?” Liam questioned.

“He, AHAHA, They, HAHAHA,” Every time he tried to speak he started laughing harder while pointing at me as Harry sighed and patted his mate on the back trying to calm him down, I just blushed harder knowing exactly why he was laughing.

He eventually calmed down a bit before telling everyone about our little incident. Everyone was quiet for a moment before everyone broke down in laughter as Louis joined them once again. Even Harry mustered a few laughs as I shrunk down in my seat never feeling more embarrassed in my life.

“It’s fine really; we’ve all seen Harry that way. He walks around naked all time.” Danielle tried to assure me as she wiped away a few stray tears from her laughter.

“Yes, but you know Harry, I’ve barely known him three days and I’ve already seen the WHOLE of Harry Styles,” I waved my hands around trying to emphasise the point, only in succeeding in making Danielle start laughing again as I sighed and threw my head back into my hands. I eventually lifted my head up to see Harry sitting across from me, he smirked and sent me a wink, making me blush once again as I quickly turned away from the boy who was making my heart race.

I got up to stand against the railing looking out at the view they had of Brisbane at night time, there were so many lights. I felt someone come up beside me and I knew who it was instantly, I had already grown accustomed to his cologne.

“Everything seems so beautiful up here.” I whispered to him. He didn’t respond just stared ahead. “What’s London like?” I asked turning to him.

He looked at me surprised before smiling at me, “It’s different from here but then it’s also a lot alike. It’s beautiful in its own way just like this place. When it snows, I’ve never seen something so beautiful, it’s just covered in a blanket of white and, I don’t know it’s really hard to explain. Something you have to see for yourself.”

“I’ve always wanted to go,” I sighed.

“You’ll have to come stay with us some time,” He said smiling at me as I smiled back not really believing that I would be seeing him once they leave. It was just how it had to be.

“Did he really cheat on you?” Harry suddenly asked quietly as his eyes bore into mine.

“Multiple times,” I mumbled looking away from his eyes.

“I would never treat you like that, you don’t deserve it.” Harry stated holding onto my chin and pulling my face back to stare into his eyes which had moved considerably closer. I couldn’t respond, couldn’t even think, he was too close, his eyes, his nose and his lips. His lips were too bloody close to mine for any sensible thought to run through my head as my body unwillingly inched towards the warmth of his. His other hand that was not still holding onto my chin reached up and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear then rested on my cheek. I could feel my eyes slowly begin to flutter shut in anticipation.

Suddenly a cough was heard near us making me eyes snap open and my body jumped back out of his reach. We both turned to look at Louis who was smiling innocently at us.

“Food’s ready,” He said before cheekily winking at us and running back to the table. I quickly headed over to the table without looking back. I sat myself between Paige and Danielle and as far from Harry as possible. We spend the rest of the night chatting and laughing about anything and everything. I found out that they would all be leaving next Saturday giving me 9 more days left with them all. I felt sadness wash over me which I quickly pushed to the side as I carried on like it didn’t affect me.

“You sure you don’t want us to walk you to your car. What if you get attacked?” Liam asked worriedly as we were grabbing our stuff to leave.

“We would be more likely to be attacked by your fan girls if you did come with us,” I explained to Liam with a smile before giving him a hug goodbye.

“Fine,” he pouted, “but text us when you get in the car safely and when you get home,” he added making me laugh.

“Yes dad!” Paige laughed also giving him a hug as I moved on to Niall. I hugged Harry last as we both lingered for a second longer than the other hugs before I quickly pulled away and we left the apartment.

Paige smiled at me knowingly as we rode the elevator back down to the lobby and I tried to control my breathing. I was falling for that boy, but I didn’t think I was ready for this yet.