Status: Currently working on this c:

Darling, Look at the Sparks

I Don't Think Your Ever Gonna Love Me

My names Victor, aslo known as Vic. I'm lead singer of Pierce The Veil. You know what you know about me. Our songs about love, beauty, and shame. But you don't know it all. The fans pounce up to me unknowingly ruining what I had with her. The girl I wrote those songs about.

It's crazy how people can live in secret. I met Isabell at Warped Tour a year and a half ago. She was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my life. Her eyes bursted alive like fireworks. The way she carried herself made me draw closer to her that day. I remember when she walked up to our stage and silently asked us if she could stage dive. I swear, her smile was stolen from an angel. If you saw her you'd think so too. I motioned her to come here. Her face looked starstruck along with feeling dumb for being couragous. I told her right there, on the stage in front of all those people. "Don't be sorry for being couragous, darling." And she smiled this huge grin, which uncovered a set of pearly whites that could blind the whole band.

I scanned her up and down. She was petite, the skateboarder type. She was wearing a neff beanie with grey skinny jeans, and our PTV shirt. I admired her necklace. It said something like 'Convulsive', and when I looked closer I grinned even wider. "Hey guys! Come check this out." I yelled. Everyone got off their instruments just to look at this explosive beauty. Her neckalce said 'Currents Convulsive'. Ever since that day, I fell in love with my one and only. Deeper than the wound of a butcher knife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but aye, that means you get another chapter.