Status: Currently working on this c:

Darling, Look at the Sparks

Lies for Liars

"Vic!" She yelled. I was in a daze, thinking about how my life's been changed in just a few days. It's easy to find a girl you like, but with her and I, it was like love at first sight. You can't really understand what I mean here. Think about this, Cinderella and her prince and the most beautiful happy ending. But what if that slipper didn't fit Cinderella either? He'd lose the girl he loved the most. We're getting to the part where Isabella had the slipper, but her feet were too small and probably allergic to glass.

"Yes, love?" I asked. Sme smiled at me. "We should get going." She told me. We said goodbye to the guys and headed home. I couldn't help but ask. "There's something up between you and Gaskarth? If it is, you can tell me." She turned to me and her facial expression shattered. Come on, like my intentions were to hurt you. "You don't trust me! You told me you trusted me." She yelled. Yeah, I did. But technically, it's not a lie. don't fucking judge me, damn it. I'm just curious. "I'm just curious." Those words slithered out of my mouth faster than acid reflux. "Damn it, you don't get it do you? You wanna know about me and Alex, I'll tell you. Your so damn insecure to see this. You know how Alex seemed so depressed when I got there?" She asked. I thought back slowly to how he did the same thing when he was nervous. "Yeah?" I said. "Well, he fucking fell in love with me. Just like you did. It's a curse! He looked into my big giant hazel eyes and fell in love me. I didn't love him, I couldn't. Girls just loved to get their hands on Alex Gaskarths. They write fanfictions about him daily, so imagine those girls in person." She told me. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Of course! It was obvious. I gathered all of my courage and pressed my lips to hers. I didn't care about keeping my eyes on the road. She cared. She wasn't just a fan girl.

*
We got home and I guess you can say there was a light scent of love in the air. She got out of the shower and suprised me in my room. She cam out wearing one of my tee shirts and a pair of boy shorts. Not to brag, but she had a great body, even with the baggy tee shirt. She leaned over me and kissed me. We started to get passionate when it came to these kind of moments. I started to unstrap her bra while she ripped off my shirt. There's always somethng that ruins these kind of moments. RING! There goes the phone.

I answer it, and it's our manager. "Yeah?" I ask. I wonder why he was calling so late. "What's this about you having a girlfriend? Vic, you can't go public with this." He told me. I watched Isabell restrap her bra and sit next to me, trying to hear what's going on. "Why the hell not?" I asked. My eyebrows started to lower a bit, and i felt a bit angered. "It's bad for our fan base. Most of them are girls and they don't wanna hear Vic Fuentes has a girlfriend. Music and you, is what they fantasize about when they hear Pierce The Veil. We've got alot to lose." He told me. We hung up. Isabell looked worried. I was pretty sure she wanted to be filled in. Oh brother, this is the part when you dub me as a liar. Fuck it then, because I'd rather lie than lose this bulletproof love I've waited so long to find.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment=Update cx Like it so far?