Status: Finished

Not Everything Goes Your Way

Chapter One: A Few Short Moments

Jaime and I had known each other for forever. When we were little, we were neighbors, and we would hang out all the time, we became best of friends. We swam together, and played together, it was the best memory of my childhood.

Now I couldn’t be happier for him and the band, they were releasing a new album and on tour for Warped and on the main stage. Jaime and I started dating a little less than 5 years ago, and have been going strong ever since. Yeah he is gone a lot with the band on tours and things, but he and I always keep in touch. Lately I had barely gotten to see him, because they were getting ready for everything that was going on in their busy lives.

So as the good girlfriend I am, I decide to travel to their first show in Florida to support him. I am so anxious on the plane to see him! I missed him so much; everything about him was perfect to me. He would always do the sweetest things for me, like cook for me, and sing me to sleep, but lately he didn’t have the time. The trip is a surprise for him, and the boys make sure to help me out and keep it a secret.

The plan is I am going to hide on their bus during their show and after he will see me. As I am hiding I can hear them walk to their bus, me so full of excitement just to see my boyfriend who had been so busy lately. He walks onto the bus and I jump out. He screams and realizes who I am, he runs to me with his arms open so wide. I just have this big smile on my face because I get to see my beautiful man. As he gets to me, he embraces me with those muscles, as they tighten around me, I can’t be any happier in this moment. He gives me a kiss and tells me how excited he is to see me and what a big surprise this is. I explain to him how I planned it and how the boys helped me.

Vic, Mike, and Tony all run up, and give me a group hug, happy to see me, I had known these guys and this band for so long. They all became a second family to me. I was so supportive of them and their music that they make. Luckily Jaime has a couple of days off, so I rent a hotel room so it can be just him and me. Words can’t explain just how happy I am to see my boyfriend, with his black spikey hair and his cute little smile.

It is almost dinner time, so all of us go out to eat. We sit around the table like a family and laugh and drink. Vic is so funny, and Jaime always makes the cutest faces. Later we decide to go out to the bar, Mike of course drinks whiskey. We are all having so much fun being together like we would in San Diego.

Eventually we have to part ways with the boys so me and Jaime get a cab and go to the hotel room I had booked earlier. When I was booking the room I had asked the hotel to spread flower petals all over the room and make it romantic. Jaime opens the door to our room and walks in; he tells me how cute it is that I did this. He turns to me with that smile that comes to mind whenever I think about him; he wraps his arms around as I feel all the contours of his body. He picks me up a little off the ground and gives me a kiss. We fall onto the bed and start making out. He pulls off his shirt, and I take off mine. I had missed this moment for so long, just us together. It feels like our bodies could never be separated. I roll so I’m on top of him, our lips lock together to never be pulled apart. I rub my hands all down his chest and back, just to be with him again and being intertwined with him; it is as if we are the only people on the planet. He kisses my neck and rolls me back over so I am on the bottom. Slowly, his kisses start to trail down my body. Then "things" happen.

After, we lay in bed, naked, I snuggle up to him, I feel him breathing, his heart pounding. His arms are squeezed around me; I rest my face on his chest. Out of nowhere he tells me that I’m beautiful and that I am the best that ever happened to him. I feel the exact same way. He tilts his head down and kisses me on the forehead. Than he starts to sing, it’s really slow and soft. I know that this is the only place I would want to be right now. My eyes get tired and are slowly closing, but I try to keep them open just so I can hear the voice that I don’t hear often enough. Eventually I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up, and look over, but nobody is there. I am wondering where he is when I hear a pound on the door. He walks in wearing a robe, with a smile on his face and his hair a mess from the night we just spent together. I then see a tray of food, just for us. These were the moments I missed so much, just him being so perfect and loving and doing anything for me. As he walks in he realizes I’m awake and is a little surprised by it. He sets the tray on the bed, he kisses me and says, “Good morning beautiful, breakfast in bed,” I couldn’t be thankful enough. The tray was gorgeous, all my favorite breakfast foods, French toast and hash browns with a cup of coffee and a rose on the side. “He couldn’t be any more perfect,” I thought to myself.

Then he goes on to talk about how he will spend the day with me and we’ll stay the night in this hotel, but then early tomorrow morning we both have to leave. As he was telling me this, I was taking in everything about him, and just being with him for these few short moments I would have this summer. Jaime then finally tells me what we are doing today… “A surprise,” he says. After breakfast I hop in the shower, a few seconds later, he also gets in the shower. I was a little surprised but also perfectly ok with it. I started to wash my hair and he washed his. We give a little peck while our hands are above our heads. I rinse off the shampoo, and let him go under the hot water. Steam is rising out of the shower and you can’t even see yourself in the mirror. He starts to kiss my neck, which I wasn’t expecting and I turn around so our lips are locked. He runs his hands down my sides, I love just being face to face with him and feeling his body all along mine. We both get out of the shower and get dressed.

I’m wearing a cute little red polka dot sun dress with flip flops, and he’s wearing a striped white and black shirt, with man capris, and his gray vans. To me, he looks so hot; it’s almost hard for me to keep my hands off of him at this moment.

I put on makeup and do my hair, and he spikes his hair. We walk out of the hotel, and he asks me if it’s ok that we later meet up with the boys, and I shake my head up and down, not caring what we do as long as I am with him. We walk together down the street, his hand holding mine, I have no idea where were going in this town because I have never been here.

The first stop is the beach, he kicks off his shoes, and I step back because I don’t want to get wet, but he picks me up and bends me over his shoulder and runs down to where the sand is and the water gently comes over it.

He sets me down so my feet get wet. At first I jump because of how cold the water is, and then he hugs me and holds me for a second, were both so happy just to be together. The thought of how cold the water is has disappeared because I’m in his arms. He releases me, and just in time because a bigger wave is coming for us, we both run back. I hear him laughing and I start to laugh too. We both fall down and start making out.

Eventually we get up because we realize were still at the beach, and he tells me there is more to do. My mind runs wild with what could possibly happen next. He calls a cab, and tells me to get in. Somewhere during the ride he puts his hands over my eyes so I can’t see, and I feel the car stop. I wonder where we could be, we get out with his hands still over my eyes, and he yells surprise and lets me see where we are.

“Disney World!” I scream, I’ve told him so many times that I’ve always wanted to go here, but now I finally get to. We spend the whole day riding rides, and eating snack food from the food stands. We gather lots of pictures of us from the rides. As were leaving I tell him, “That was the best day ever!” He leans over and says, “But it’s not over yet,” and I get excited for what else he has in store.

We drive back into town where were staying and we go to a restaurant to meet up with the guys. Once again we all sit around the table like a family, sharing stories, and laughing. I tell them about the great day that I just had. We go out to bar and drink and dance, me and Jaime grind on the dance floor for a little bit and then decide we should go. The boys are sad we are leaving them but they understand. Vic and Jaime do their handshake to say goodbye.

Jaime and I walk back to the beach where we were this morning; we lay down together, hand in hand, and look up at the stars above our heads. I tell him, “Thank you for the fabulous day,” and he replies saying, “Any time, babe.” I roll so I’m on top of him and I start to kiss him. The warmth between our lips is like nothing I’ve ever had before with another guy. He rolls me over so he’s on top, which seems to be his favorite position. The more "things" happen.

We fall asleep in each other’s arms. We eventually wake up around six and realize that we’re still on the beach. I look at the time and see that I have to be at the airport in an hour, which will be the last time I see Jaime for a month until he’s back in San Diego doing Warped.

We rush back to the hotel so I can look descent on the plane. As were checking out and leaving the hotel, we meet up with the guys so they can all say good bye to me at the airport. We take a van taxi so we can all fit.

I get my ticket and head to check my bags, knowing this will be the last time I see Jaime for a month, it almost brings me in tears. I hate being a part from him, but I know I have to be supportive in his career choices. As I’m about to get in line to get scanned, the boys run up and give me a group hug, all saying consecutively that they’ll miss me. They all dismiss and leave me and Jaime.

Jaime wraps me in his arms, both of us knowing this will be the last time we touch for a while. He gives me a kiss and says, “I’ll miss you babe,” I tell him I’ll miss him too. As I am still in his arms he kisses me on the forehead and I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I’m sad knowing that I’ll miss him so much, also knowing that he’ll miss me too. Finally we release, and separate. I give my ticket to the helper so she can check it; I turn around one last time to see all the boys surrounding Jaime, all sad that I’m leaving.

I look at Jaime and he waves, I wave back, he lips to me, I love you, and I yell it back. I walk away, sad and lonely. I board the plane and fly back home.

All I could think about were the days I had spent with the man I love, the man I could never live without, the one I could never get enough of.

Both of us not knowing what may have happened the last night on the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, i'm sorry if it isnt that good. But what will happen in the next chapter? Who knows?