Status: Finished

Not Everything Goes Your Way

Chapter Eight: How Can I

I heard the steps to the door; I sat patiently waiting to hear the door knob turn. I hear the click and stare at the door, he walks in.

I didn’t think he would have this much of an impact on me but I lost my breathe, I was feeling a mix of emotions and feelings, wanting to run to him and tell him I loved him and missed him, and also a deep disappointment for what he did.

I just sat there, he made eye contact, and he froze in the doorway probably not expecting me to be here. We sat in silent for a moment at a loss for words. He opens his mouth,

“Han, I missed you so much, and I don’t know if you got my message but I am so sorry for what I did and I would do anything not to lose you.”

He took a step closer and closed the door, I held out my hand for him to stop.

It was hard hearing his voice in a message let alone seeing him. I didn’t know what to do or say, and then I felt a tear fall from my eye. Oh no, not pregnancy emotions.

“She seriously meant nothing, I was drunk, and it was a huge mistake. Please forgive me, and if not for me, for our daughter.”

Finally I burst into tears and put my hands to my face trying to hide my emotions, not knowing what to even think, I was overwhelmed, and I didn’t know if I wanted to forgive him.

He ran to me and sat down by my side, I felt his hand go up and down my back like he was trying to make me feel better, but he couldn’t. Hearing his voice brought back the memories and feelings of us together and I felt myself slowly forgiving, not knowing what else to do.

He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head, I looked into his eyes, and he took his thumbs and wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks.

“Han, I’m more sorry than anything else, and I will do anything to fix this for us and our daughter.”

He wrapped his arms around me, it felt good and bad having him around me, good because I missed this and I missed us being together but bad because I couldn’t get the thought of him fucking another girl out of my head.

Before I could even think of what to say, my heart spoke.

“I think I forgive you.”
“Really? Are you sure? I would hate me if I were in your position.”
“Yes, for her.” I placed a hand to my stomach, knowing she will be here in a couple of months.

Jaime did the same, he rubbed my stomach, and his frown grew into a smile with his dimples showing more than ever. I know he missed me but I think he missed her more, he was excited to be a dad and I know he could never do anything wrong by her.

We sat there for a moment both rubbing my stomach and going from eye contact to staring at my stomach and back, it was nice to be with him again, I will forgive but I won’t forget.

After 20 minutes his phone rang, and I could tell it was Tony by the sound on the other line. I couldn’t exactly hear what Tony was saying but I was guessing they were talking about me and Jaime because Jaime answered him with a lot of excited yeah’s and explaining everything that happened.

I got up and walked to our bedroom, he would be questioning a lot of what happened. He finally hung up and followed me with his bag, he looked around and asked,

“Why are some of my clothes ripped and why do I not have a coffee cup?”
“Oh, that’s a long story.” I answer with a little bit of laughing from my side.
“So what happened?”
“Well I was so angry that I didn’t want anything that reminded me of you, so I ripped some of your clothes and I kind of threw your coffee cup on the ground, but don’t worry everything is cleaned up now.”

He chuckled and came over and kissed me, it was a long intense kiss, and it was almost like our very first kiss. I would never forget it. His tongue started to fight to get in my mouth and I let it, soon we ended up with no clothes and wrapped in our sheets. It was some of the best sex of my life. Make up sex really was great.

We got up and got dressed and started unpacking his bags. After all of that, we called the guys to go out to dinner since I hadn’t seen them for a while.

We got to the restaurant and everyone was already there. The lady led us back to our table and all the boys jumped up excited to see me. Jaime had his hand on my back showing that we were okay.

Vic gave me a hug first, and then bent down to talk to my stomach looking like a weirdo in the restaurant.

“Hi little girl, this is your uncle Vic. I’m so excited to meet you soon.”

Tony followed him, but Tony just gently touched my stomach after he hugged me.

Mike was after that and he gave me the biggest hug of all, and bent down to listen to her, putting his ear next to my stomach, I felt her kick and it made me laugh to know she already kicked Mike in the face.

“Owe, wow, she’ll definitely be good at soccer.”

I laughed at Mikes comment and sat down. We all sat, ate, the boys drank, and laughed at the stories of tour. It was a usual night for us, just like nothing had changed.

Jaime and I eventually went home and couldn’t stop being right next to each other’s side. I think he was worried about me, I hadn’t told him yet of the check-up on her since I stopped eating when I first found out Jaime cheated.

The next morning I woke up right next to him, and it was nice to have him be by my side. I got up quietly and showered. When I got out he was awake. He smiled when he saw me.

“Babe, it’s so good to be back.”
“Jaime I need to tell you something about what happened when you…” I gulped, “cheated.”

He looked disappointed in himself by that word.

“What is it Han?”
“Well when I first found out for the first couple of days, I was depressed and all I would do is sit around and cry, but during that I stopped eating for a couple of days, like back in high school. I went to the doctor to make sure she was okay, and she’s all okay now, I just thought you should know.”

He looked extremely sad, and guilty, like it was all of his fault.

“I’m so sorry I caused all of that.”
“It’s okay now.”
“K, good.”

I felt bad for making him feel guilty but he needed to know.

“So, what do we need to do to get ready for her.”

I listed everything and we got straight to work, first painting the nursery a bright pink. We then went out and bought a crib and changing table. I told him all about what we needed to do for the baby shower and he was up for it all.

Weeks passed, and the furniture was in the painted nursery and the invitations for the baby shower were sent out, which we were having in a week. We made it a both sex baby shower because I couldn’t have a party without the boys.

We also talked about getting married and we both decided we should wait until after the baby comes and wait until we have money to pay for a wedding. Both of our parents were so excited for us, not knowing of what he did.

In a week it was the day of the baby shower and I was getting ready for the party, he was helping me put up decorations and get snacks on the table. It was exciting knowing she was coming soon and this was all for her.

Jaime had trouble keeping his hands off my tummy, which was big and round, but every day he would tell me I’m beautiful so that way I didn’t feel totally shitty about being fat. He loved talking to her and listening to her, he had felt her kick several times and loved it every time. She would definitely know who her father was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title is open for interpretation.
Sorry school just started and I haven't been motivated to write.

I hope you liked this chapter:)

Exciting stuff is coming up, they are having the baby, and i wonder what will happen with their relationship...?

A very appreciative thanks to the commenters and subscribers.
I still dont know what everyone thinks of this, so PLEASE comment and PLEASEEEE subscribe. Both appreciated.