Status: No idea where I'm going with this

We Are the Very Hurt You Sold

Present Day 1

I collapse onto the bench, breathing hard, head in my hands. The tears I’d hoped to escape still run down my cheeks, but I don’t question the sanity of what I’ve done. It’s what was right, at least at this moment in time. I’ll probably regret it later. Hell, of course I’ll regret it later. Who wouldn’t, when they’ve just ran away from their girlfriends funeral? Well, technically, it’s the after-party I ran from. The others’ll be worrying about me, but I couldn’t care less about that right now. The only thing I can really focus on is the fact that she’s gone. She’s dead. She wasn’t meant to be dead. She’d gotten better, I’d made her better. She’d been fixed, she was meant to live a long and happy life, but a stupid drunk driver soon changed that. She had a daughter. She had a daughter. Shit. Lily. And Audrey. I was meant to look after them. I’d helped take care of them for the past ____years, and now I’d just run away. I don’t remember seeing either of them after I heard. Gerard or Mikey must have taken her away, predicting what my response would be. Because she’s dead. Siena Way is gone, no more. I’ll never see her again, never feel her soft lips against mine, never see that soft smile that enchanted me from the first time I ever saw her.