Status: OneShot! Hope you like it!

Sneeze!

Sneeze!

"Frankie! I'm back!" I said, closing the front door. I was answered by a fit of coughing from my bedroom. I set my keys and messenger bag on the table, unrapping the scarf from around my neck, and making my way to the source of the coughing. "Frank?" I said again, slowly opening the door. Frank was laying on our bed, wrapped up in blankets with a tissue box near his head.

I walked over to him, stepping over tissues that were thrown on the floor. I softly sat down next to him, trying not to move the bed incase he was trying to sleep. "Gee?" he said, eyes slowly opening to look at me. "Hey" I brushed the hair off his face, showing me his red nose. I leaned down to press a kiss to his warm forehead. He smiled weakly at my actions.

He started coughing again, pointing to a glass of water on the nightstand. I had to help him sit up and hold the glass while he drank from it. After he was done he sighed, content. "My nose hurts." he said after laying his head back on the pillow. "Well that's what happens when you try to pet alpacas" I said, while leaning down to place another kiss on his head.

I gently kissed the tip of his nose, then moved so I could lie next to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "It feels like I've coughed up a lung! Fucking alpacas!" Frank sniffed. "Don't worry Frankie, I'll take good care of you."

"Gee?"

"hmm"

"You're cold"

I kissed him again before reaching over his small frame and grabbing another blanket, wrapping it closely around him. "Better?" he snuggled into my chest more. "hmm. Much."

"I love you Frankie"

"I love you too Gee. But not alpacas!"

I smiled. "But not alpacas. Now get some sleep".
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a REALLY short OneShot! Frerard!

This is for my bestest friend, I wrote it to annoy her really.. After she got sick from being near some alpacas.