Status: This is pretty hard to write but please trust me I will definately finsh this :) I just need a bunch of ideas so message me if you have one! thank you! :)

The Transferred Chaos

Who The Hell?

Chapter 2

Finally away from the torture! I try desperately to get the compartment door open but fail horribly doing so. I continue struggling to open the door when I notice a presence standing about an inch away.

"Forgot how to open the door, too, did you, weasel?" Sneers Malfoy's cold drawling voice but a bit reluctant. I try to pull the compartment door one more time when Malfoy puts his hand on mine. He presses his body onto mine and slowly pulls the compartment door open. I blush ducking my head as I quickly run away to meet my cousins.

Why the hell did he have to do that? First what happened at the beggining of the train ride and now at the end. why is he so confusing?

"Hey, Rose!" shouted Albus as he ran over to me "Don't leave us! You just passed us without stopping!"

Wow! I didn't realize i was walking let alone passing my cousin\friends compartment.

"Oh, Right I was just looking at something and I didn't take notice that I passed you guys," I replied feeling embarrassed at myself.

"Okay then! Come to our compartment and then we'll get going," says Albus suspiciously. I nod still thinking about my huge argument through out the train ride.

"Hey, how in hell did you get chosen as the head boy?" I ask shocked to no extent.

"Do you really think that's impossible for a smart guy as me?" Says Malfoy smirking at me, "Just look at me. I'm handsome, smart, and extremely charming!"

"Don't forget evil, retarded and a humongous playboy!" I mutter under my breath oblivious to the fact that I know he has super sonic hearing.

"I don't get how you can even say that when you clearly love me and all that crap, Weasley," he says smirking his big ass off, "But don't think I'm supporting you because you're just too fat for me."

I turn to look at him in utter disbelief. Me? Fall in love with him? He looks at me waiting for my response and boy will I give it to him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh out loud exaggerating just a little bit, "Me? Fall in love with you?" I speak out my thoughts and continue laughing like a lunatic.

"What?" He says with a snarl.

"I WOULDN'T LIKE YOU EVEN IF HELL TURNED COLD!" I yell my anger steaming out of my body like the Hogwarts train.

He stares at me for a while looking bedaffled and then just sat down saying absolutely nothing! I sit down realizing how exhausted I felt even if it was the first five minutes of the train ride. I look out the window thinking about wanting to leave this compartment as soon as I can. Wait a minute, I can visit my cousins right now. I jump up in excitement and head for the compartment door feeling the burn of Malfoy's grey eyes on me.

"Where are you going?" He inquires me.

I turn around and glare daggers at him.

"None…of…your…business!" I tell him with a tight-lipped smile. I see a little hurt in his eyes before I turn around to leave which I find pretty strange since I've always thought he had almost no emotions. He probably had something in his eyes I think as I walked down the hallway.

I walk into Albus's compartment still feeling quite frustrated about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Hi Rose!" greets Molly as I walk in, "What happened? You look like you're going to kill someone!"

I glance at her then at my other cousins then pull molly outside into the hallway.

"I thought that the stupid fucking bastard is arrogant but he is soooo much more. I mean do you know what he said to me?" I ask her feeling my anger boil in front of Molly.

"Ummm…no!" she says, "You haven't told me yet. Remember?"

I glare at her and explain the words of dread that I heard from the arrogant bastard himself.

"…I yelled I WOULDN'T LIKE YOU EVEN IF HELL TURNED COLD! Then I stormed off in pursuit of you guys to distract me." I finish as Molly looks at me trying not to laugh at how I handled this situation.

"Wow! Rose, you certainly handled that well didn't you?" She asked stifling a giggle.

I glare at her and open the compartment door to sit down. Well that was really anger stimulating. I want to rest and just forget about I thought as I settle down beside Albus. It's better to just forget about it. I talk with the rest of my friends and thankfully only visiting the Heads Compartment at near the end of the train ride.

We walk into the Great Hall and take our seats at the Gryffindor table. I pout while everyone starts laughing at the new joke that Albus makes about my mistake. Again. Like he did throughout the whole Thestral carrige ride to this moment right here.

"Alright, Aright! Everyone knows what I did was absoulutely amazing funny so just shut up!" I tell Albus giving him the stink eye.

"Everyone settle down! We will now start the sorting!" shouts Professor Neville. A line of kids entered the Great Hall looking extremely nervous. I chuckle to myself remembering that seven years ago that was us.

"Anostale, Tannie" was the first name on the scroll that the professor held. A blond girl with freckles and dark brown eyes stepped up and sat on the stool in which you get sorted from. She got sorted into Gryffindor and smiled as she walked toward the table." GRYFFINDOR" "RAVENCLAW" "HUFFLEPUFF" "SLYTHERIN" was the houses that all these overly nervous kids went to either beaming proudly, smilimg maliciously or partically This continued on as many cheers filled the room at different times. I was getting ready to eat to my hearts content which I obviously got from my father, when headmistress McGonagall says she has an unexpected announcement.

"There will be a new seventh year student who transferred here from being homeschooled! We will sort him into a house and go on with our feast. Please come out Mr. Jordon Marsh." Continues McGonagall

I hear the doors to the Great Hall open but don't bother to look since I was pouting about not being able to eat yet. I know hearing that from a girl is weird but I got my stomach from my dad. No matter how much I ate, I never get any fatter. I was about to whisper into molly's ear when suddenly I hear everyone gasp. I turn around to see Jordon's back faced to me. I don't get why everyone's surprised until I notice his hair colour which made me gasp out loud. Sadly at that moment everyone in the Hall was quiet and I felt my face flush as people turned to see who made that late gasp. I ignore the stares and continue to look at this new kid. Finally he reaches the place in which the first years stood in a straight line and turns around.

I look at him my eyes wide with complete surprise. What the hell is going on? I glance at Malfoy enough to see that he looked like he was about to faint probably because someone stole his looks and I'm not kidding about that. Jordon Marsh had long swishy platinum hair, grey eyes and slightly pale skin. Scorpius Malfoy had short platinum hair, grey eyes and pale skin. They both looked similar enough for someone to mistake them as twins, which was pretty strange because Scorpius is an only child. I continue to look intently at Jordon and I get a strange feeling about this year. Not only because Malfoy's the Head Boy but there's something about Jordon that I don't get.

All that goes through my mind while everyone exchanges glances at Malfoy and Jordon was "What in the world is happening?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooooooooo sorry this is like 4 days late. I was planning to update on wednesday but i got caught up in my stupid shit......RAAWWRR
BTW ALLL HARRY POTTERC FANS HAVE GOT TO WATCH A VERY POTTER MUSICAL.....FUNNIEST THING EVER AND AFTER THEY ARE DONE THEY SHOULD WATCH A VERY POTTER SEQUEL!!!! ON YOUTUBE!!! <3
Pls subscribe and I hope you enjoy this chapter! It took quite a while to write and more to come this coming wednesday!! I sre hope i remember to update!!
LOVE YOU U CRAZY FANS!!!!