Status: This is pretty hard to write but please trust me I will definately finsh this :) I just need a bunch of ideas so message me if you have one! thank you! :)

The Transferred Chaos

What's his problem?

Chapter 4

" Ha Ha Ha! Your making such a big deal for something you knew was going to happen!" said Albus giggling between words. I sat down beside him on the couch since my legs started to get sore.

I give him "the look" and he stops immediately. I was obviously known for the look that brought everyone to the floor trembling or at least just Albus. It all started when we were young and deceivingly adorable. Albus had told me there was a dementor in the closet of the room I was sleeping in and that it was going to give me the dementor's kiss cause I had red hair which of course was stupid now that I think about it. Being an extremely oblivious and gullible child I fell for it not entering my room for a whole week. Everyday I would give this look of hate, fear and a little glare to make him feel guilty after I found out how he tricked me . The funny thing was that he always had something bad happen to him right after the look I gave him. I was so satisfied that I wasn't scared anymore but I had Albus scarred for life and that's a reward in it self. After that he never ignored "the look"again. I choose to take advantage of this since it wasn't even half of my fault all that happened to him. It was obviously Karma getting back at him for everyday I couldn't sleep properly. Although I do enjoy giving him a fright.

"Anyway now what am I going to do?" I exclaim, "Stupid Scorpius!"

"Just find a boyfriend," said Albus rolling his eyes probably since I never saw that solution, "It can solve many problems for you for example it will piss Scorpius, you won't worry about being alone while everyone else has dates and it'll be way easier to find someone to go to the Halloween and Christmas ball with."

I analyze the situation and think. Maybe Albus was right...If I got a boyfriend no one will tease me about being the only seventeen year who has never dated ever before. It may ruin my chances in being the perfect daughter and student. Looking at Albus staring at me searching my eyes for my decision I decided to do it. Rose Weasley will get a boyfriend this year and she will be proud of it.

"I'll do it!" I exclaim as Albus gives me an approving smile.

"Do what?"

"Lily!" I yell seeing my small cousin giving a doubtful look, "I am going to try and get a boyfriend this year"

"Really? That's great although you are quite seeing that I had my first boyfriend in the 2nd year!" Says lily giggling like mad, "Anyways why aren't you sleeping deep in Scorpius's arm crook right now?"

"As Rose was saying she needs somewhere to sleep since Mr. Headboy there is having a little too much fun. So she was asking if she can sleep in your dormitory." Said Albus chuckling at the irony.

"Sure! I'll just get the sleeping bag ready!" said Lily enthusiastically already forgetting what happened. Me, extremely tired, walk slowly into Lily's dormitory. I thought that I wouldn't go to sleep but as soon as my head hit the pillow Lily put down for me I feel fast asleep. So much for thinking things through.

I yawned as I stretch my sore limbs. Sleeping on this cement was not as comfortable as may seem even with a sleeping bag. I look around the room and see everyone fresh and ready to start this new year of school.

"Finally! Your up, Rose! I've been trying to wake you up for like 20 minutes!" said Lily brushing her amber hair.

"What time is it?" I ask getting up on my hands

" Almost time to gather in the great hall to get our schedules, sleeping beauty!" said Lily smiling at me. The only good thing in that she called me a beauty although even that was part of the insult. I rush into the bathroom and take a quick 3 minute shower. Trust me it's not that easy but being a "girl" that deep sleeps but luckily I've got my practice. Many people say it takes like 3 hours for girls to get ready but me? I took a mere 20 minutes to do everything including straightening a bit of my hair and adding a touch of makeup. I run downstairs knowing that Lily will probably be waiting there but instead I see Jordan calmly walking out the common room door.

"Hey! You know we are extremely late right now and if we don't get to the great hall in 5 minutes we won't get breakfast and our schedules?" I blurt out trying not to seem as panicky as I am right now.

" I would but I don't know where it is and I heard someone upstairs so I decided to wait" he says with a smile. I walk over to him and grab his hand.

"Well come on then" I said as I started to go at a fast sprint pulling him along with me ignoring the slight pink that came on his cheeks.

We finally reached the doors of the great hall with only two minutes to spare. I continue to run towards the door and push it open with my free hand. I walk in swiftly feeling everyone's eyes on me and Jordan. I looked over to the slytherin table and bore my eyes at Scorpius who seemed to be furious. He's not the one that should be furious it should be me since I was the one stranded out of the dorms because of his foolish actions. I walk over to the gryffindor table and sit down beside Lily who was still staring at me. Suddenly I realize that I'm still holding Jordan's hand and I quickly let go.

"Hey Jordan! Why don't you sit with me and my cousins for now?" I asked him realizing he had no place to sit. I watch him ponder the question and nod a yes. As I started to grab a bread from the plates of food in front of us I feel a sharp tap on my shoulder.

"Ms. Weasley! Why are you this late? And you too Mr. Marsh! " Mcgonagall asks as she hands us the parchments that contain our schedules.

"Oh! I woke up really late and when I was outside I saw Jordan and he looked at little lost so it took us a while to get here." I explained feeling embarrassed at how irresponsible I sounded.

"Well next time remember to set your alarm clock and be more responsible. By the way thanks for leading Jordan in the right way." says Mcgonagall as she walks away from the table. I smile at Jordan happy that she's not that mad about coming late. After a while she comes back and says "By the way since you seem to be alright with him would you please be Mr. Marsh's partner and guide him throughout the year?" I nod a quick yes still smiling at Mr. Mars- I mean Jordan.

I look down at the piece of parchment that was handed to me. It said I had:

Potions- professor Slughorn (on Mondays and Thursdays)

Defence against the dark arts- Professor (Mondays and Fridays)

Transfiguration- Professor(Wednesdays and Tuesdays)

Charms- Professor Flitwick(Tuesdays and Thursdays)

Herbology- Professor Longbottom(Wednesdays and Fridays)

"Hey! We have the same classes!" I tell Jordan as I glance at his schedule. Today is quite unexpectedly great day. I mean who would've thought that Jordan and I have the same classes. I suppose he also wants to be a Auror.

I stuffed my face with food once again even though the night before I ate till I dropped.

"Ummmm...I want to thank you a lot for helping me this morning...So..umm...Thanks!"

I started to smile as Jordan stumbled over his words.

"Aha! Well you don't have to thank me, I just help those in trouble! Anyway your going to have to get used to it since I'll be helping you throughout the year!" I replied giggling at the sight of his pink face.

"I see your having fun, Weasel. Oh...and looks like we are in the same classes once again." commented a cold voice behind me. I turn around to see Scorpius smirking unpleasantly at Jordan. Now that I look closely Scorpius and Jordan don't even look alike. The only similarity is the colour of his hair.

Jordan looked puzzled as Scorpius stared him down. Finally after a couple of tense minutes Scorpius scoffed and walked away.

What the hell is his problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I hope you guys enjoyed this and comments subscribes are always welcome and it would be a major help to me.....feeeling kinda sad due to lack of views :/
Alright thanks for the late update author-audience
I'm sorry busy busy week :/-author xD