Status: This is pretty hard to write but please trust me I will definately finsh this :) I just need a bunch of ideas so message me if you have one! thank you! :)

The Transferred Chaos

Potions Trouble

Chapter 5

" Waaaaahhhhh! We have Potions! Seriously I don't hate the subject but the teacher likes me a little too much..." I say to Jordan as we walk down the stairs to the dungeons.

"Aha! Well I wouldn't mind being the teacher's pet only because I may get better marks in this subject. I'm not that great at potions." said Jordan walking along side me. In such a short time Jordan opened up to me like a bud. I got to say he's extremely nice, once you get past the similarity to Malfoy.

"Well I am just warning if you are good as Rose, you won't have to be the teacher's pet!" exclaimed Albus on the other side of me.

I just have a great feeling that us three Aurors will be the best of friends. It was amazing hanging out together. I felt like I really fit in with this group but at times I do hate that Louis is too busy with being surrounded by girls and I also feel extremely sad being the only girl in this group. But I know that will change when Molly meets Jordan. I would have introduced her to him when we were eating breakfast but I know that she left early due to her unusual have-to-be-early syndrome.

- scoff - "You're flattering yourself way too much, Weasley" said Malfoy shoving past them.

"Bastard!" I muttered under my breath loud enough for both Albus and Jordan to hear.

Suddenly Malfoy stopped and I bumped into his broad back. Stunned I stare at him while he slowly turned around bending to my size and gazed intently into my eyes.

"What was that, Weasley?" he whispered inches away from my lips.

"I called you a bastard you stupid mutt!" I yelled furiously as he smirked.

"Well let's see how you would feel if a stupid mutt were to drool on your lips." he said as he inched closer and closer. Before I could step back Scorpius had already continued to walk towards the classroom. Eyes wide, I stare at the air the shimmered in front of me, stunned out of my wits.

"Maybe we should continue this next time or would you like me to do it now?" said his drawling cold voice as he looked at me through the corner of his eyes. Blushing like hell I replied, "In your dreams Malfoy! In your dreams!"

"Umm...Rose? Are you okay?" said a kind voice beside me which turned out to be Jordan. I smiled.

"Of course I am! Something like that won't ever faze me. Like I would ever let him drool on me!" I said walking towards the Potions room with my head held up high while Albus and Jordan stood there.

I turned around, the wind blowing through my hair.

"Well? You coming or not?" I say chuckling at their doubtful looks.

That had got to be the worst potions lesson ever. First of all Slughorn for some reason told us we had seating arrangements and that throughout the year your seating partners will also be your group for any project or assignments we had. At first I was completely okay with this idea and I was also hoping I would be partners with both Jordan and Albus. But then when I got my seat, I almost started to cry. I am at the back of the classroom, stuck between both Jordan and Scorpius!

"Damn!" I saw Scorpius exclaim beside me. I look at him questioning his purpose for the damn when I realize we are sitting right behind Albus, Zachery Nott, the son of one of the ex death eater, obviously in Slytherin and of course, the supposed hot body of Varka Chang. Please! Compared to her, I'm like a priceless gem. Oh, how I hate that stupid slut.

"Any way, today, we are going to do a small pop quiz in remembering what we learned to brew last year!" yelled Slughorn over the rising voices, " Everyone set up your cauldrons and I will tell you what to brew. You are allowed to look at your potions book and who ever correctly creates this potion will get bonus marks!"

I walk over to the basic ingredients cupboard when Slughorn comes over to me.

"Hello.." I say not at all surprised.

"Rose, I need someone to help Jordan and I heard from Mcgonagall, that you were going to be his guide," he smiles down at me, "I'll be counting on you!"

"Alright then" I said happy to help any of my teachers. I go and retrieve everything as Slughorn explained to Jordan the setup he was going to have to follow.

"Now I want you guys to brew the Sleeping Draught and I'm sure you will be ready to give it in by the end of today's class! As I tip let me remind you to add the exact amount of Standard Ingredient to the cauldron.

"Aren't you glad you have me to help you?" I asked beaming at him as he gazed at me smiling and laughing.

"Sure of course I am! Now I will receive great marks without even trying!" he teases in a low voice. I punch him playfully as I rush over to get the mortar and Pestle from the supply closet.

Everything was going perfectly fine. Jordan wasn't as bad at potions as I thought he was. That was until we heard some sizzling and some bubbling. I peer cautiously at the almost complete potion. Before I can move back a huge puff of deep crimson smoke burned the tip of my eyelashes as I jump back.

Which would have been perfectly alright if I hadn't jumped too far back...

...and knocked into the table behind us..

….spilling their potion on everyone...

…..especially me...

Yawwnnnn! I have to say that was one nice nap! I stretch and look at my surroundings.

What the hell? Why am I at the hospital Wing? I rub my eyes again and look around again.

Everything suddenly floods back to me as I stare at the bed beside me that held Jordan.

Oh man! I'm so clumsy! How could I have bumped into that table behind us. Now everyone is asleep! I grab my hair and clutched it to the side of my head. That was until I noticed Malfoy smirking at the door.

"Well...Well...Well... Look whose finally woken up! Little miss princess has, with her little tantrums!" he exclaimed in a petty voice that I say didn't sound anything like mine, "Well I do have to thank you though. You got me out of that stupid potions classroom!"

I panic as I feel shame coursing through my veins. Malfoy slowly walks towards me and I glare at him speechless.

"Well I have absolutely no idea how our potion turned out so bad.." I say finally finding the voice to talk. "I..I can't believe I ruined my first day..." Before tears started to well up in my eyes I jump out of bed embarrassed that this would actually upset me even though it does.

Bad Idea right there.

A sudden pounding took place in my head and my knees wobbled unable to hold my weight in place. All I could do was clutch my head in pain as I quickly descended down to the floor waiting for the hard impact of the stone floor.

Only it didn't come...

I open my eyes to find Scorpius holding me 5 inches above the ground enough for my flaming red hair to graze the floor. His hair a few centimeters from touching my forehead.

Panicking I step back on to my feet and dust of my clothing whilst my hand shakes. Malfoy for once actually looking pretty concerned stares as I clutch my hands in front of me unable to stop blushing. I definitely was not expecting that to happen..

"Rose! Are you alright? It looks like you were about to faint. Luckily this... thing... saved you!" I turned around and saw Jordan sitting upright with a worried look on his face.

I gulped. Gaining my confidence ,or at least pretending to, I start to chuckle. "Of course I am. I just sat up too fast and it made my head start to pound. Blimey that did give me a fright though!" hoping that was convincing I walk over to Malfoy and push him aside grabbing my wand from the bedside table.

"Well, I'm going to go to my dorm now if you don't mind!" I say before hurriedly walking away. But before I could Malfoy called out.

"I'm sorry!" he said. Curious at what I slowly turn around to find him looking out the window with a guilty look on his face.

"For what?" I ask scrutinizing him under my gaze.

"Nothing...Never mind...Just mind your business!" he said regaining his former cold behavior.

He swiftly passed me with a slight mumbling. Shocked as I was I ran over to Jordan and asked if he was fine.

"Don't worry about me rose...I am more concerned about you!" he said staring into my eyes.

"Oh! Don't be I'm completely fine! I'm just a little guilty and slightly confused but that's that." I exclaim blushing a soft pink hoping it wasn't too noticeable.

"I don't think it was your fault, Rose," he whispers softly, "That was an accident, no one blames you for it."

"But I do..." I mumble under my breath. Slowly Jordan reaches for my hand cradling it.

"Don't do this to you," Jordan explains, "I think your amazing!"

I smile despite my conscience telling me the exact opposite of what I am hearing.

"That's what you think!" yells a voice coming from the shadows.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE: I AM NOT JOKING WHEN I SAY WATCH A VERY POTTER MUSICAL ON YOUTUBE OR ELSE! IT'S SOOO FUDGING HILARIOUS! XD ANYWAYS PLS READ AND SUBSCRIBE ALWAYS ENCOURAGES PEOPLE...

i am glad i have readers so far but a little more would be so much more encouraging if you know what i mean so recommendations are always welcome too :)