Status: active..i will try to get a chapter up as much as i can

Born to Kill

Chapter Two

I woke up in a panic, a scream leaving my lips but I didn't know what to make of the nightmare I just had...or what I was even screaming about. I still felt andre's arms around me and I could feel him starting to awaken and I mentally cursed myself for yelling. 'There you go Hailey, Hes going to want to know whats wrong. You can't tell him.' my subconcious was whining and berating me in my annoying fathers voice. As if I'd ever tell andre what the fuck I just expierenced. or the very happy feeling that went through my body when the dream knife ended his life. Yeah, that'd be a smart move. Stupid and me, were not words to even be considered in the same sentence. So, when the inevitable happened and my brother's eyes were open and staring up at me, I gave him a soft smile to tell him that everything was okay before curling back under the covers. "It was just a bad dream,"I whispered, softly, trying not to get me into anymore trouble by waking up the big bad wolf in the other room.

"It was just father..he was..i don't want to talk about it," I lied, easily. It always came easily but that wasn't the point, I just wanted him to leave me alone. But I knew that might not work the way I wanted it to. It never worked the way I wanted it to! Because andre fucking talked to much and if iIeven say the words father, death, not eating..and more. Well the dumbass could go on and on all fucking day. No wonder I was so happy to make him shut up permanently in my head! If only iIcould permanently end his life now but I was too fucking weak and lame for that shit. So I was stuck between a rock and an annoying place. Go figure.

"Hailey....don't say that.....a mother fucker...eat" it was all kind of blending together as I closed my eyes, pretending that iIwas sad and that it was hard for me to hear this. In truth, it kind of was but not in the way he'll probably think. It hurt to hear it because his voice was like nails on a chalkboard and all I wanted to do was damn sleep!! WHY CANT I JUST FUCKING SLEEP. Oh yeah, I had to wake up screaming for no god damn reason! I wasn't afraid, if anything I want that dream to come back, so I can find new ways to murder him! There were all kinds of fun things to do with chainsaws, knives, needles, hammers, nails, and more!

I kind of let the thoughts consume me and next thing I knew I wasn't in the bed anymore. I was in a room filled with things and I had an evil smirk on my face as i took in the sight of what was in front of me...my parents and mister talks too much andre. Ah..they were shackled to tables and it made a weird giddy feeling come up inside me and I moved to check out all the devices around me. Ilet out a giggle before picking up a knife and a tongue clamp used for piercings and walked over to my dream brother. He was going on and on like the real Andre but I ignored it as usual and pulled his tongue out, clamped it and began to cut his tongue out of his mouth. "Try talking now," I muttered as his screams stopped, before leaving him there and going back to the table full of things. Fun things.

Next was my mother, she was annoying in the fact that she couldn't stand up for herself and leave my father! I was too young to leave or I would have been like peace a long time ago but now it was time to end it all. At least mentally end it all. I bit my lip as I took in all the different torture devices and my eyes fell upon a jar of spiders. The woman was deathly afraid and these were poisonous so that was a double fuck you to the lady who gave birth to me. "Hello hello dear mother," I said with disgust, before opening the jar. They didn't climb out or anything, gotta love dreams. I took one spider out at a time and positioned them around her body and face. One on her stomach, one on her breast, one on her face, one down below, then two on each arms, and two on each legs. I watched my mom squirm and a smirk came to my lip as they crawled around her body and bit..bit and bit...I heard a laugh I didn't know and it took me a minute to realize the evil laugh was coming from my own lips. I let it out again and went back getting a knife, hammer, rusty nails and some brass knuckles. As I stood over my father his mouth began moving. At first nothing was coming out. "Hailey. Hailey wake the fuck up..." Those were the words traveling out of his lips and before long I was taken out of my dream state and I woke with a start.

There was the same man, standing above me and it took all of me not to spit on his face. I acted like the cowardly daughter he wanted me to be and my glare left my eyes and I bit my lip. "Yes...yes daddy?" I let the words come out of my lips in a soft hushed tone but it seemed that only got me slapped. I winced because it fucking hurt but I let the thoughts of my dream consume me and what I had almost done from him. Fucking bastard waking me up and running the happy feeling up inside me. "Me, your mom and fucking Andre have to go somewhere, get up and clean you worthless bitch." I let him say those words to me but I wanted to fucking kill him right then and there but before I knew it the family dog Malcom came crawling up and licking me. I pushed him off because he was disgusting and I fucking hated him, "Get away." My father slapped me again, "Get the fuck up." I AM well I yelled at him in my head but I just stood up and rolled my eyes when I wasn't looking straight at him. I grabbed some clothes and bolted into the bathroom, looking down at my plain items. A white tanktop, a pair of jeans and my sneakers..yeah it was your typical lets clean the house clothes. I opened my bathroom door to see no one here. "Hello!!" No answer..thank damn god. I didn't know how long i had so i started cleaning.

It was when I got to the kitchen that something unexpected happened. Malcom came and I was cleaning and I had a knife in my hand to go move it but he kept prodding and biting and i got really pissed. Who wouldn't? Like fucking dog I told you to fuck off earlier. The next moment went really fast but I knew I drove the knife into him over and over because the knife was bloody and I was bloody. I felt almost as good as I did in that dream. Malcom was maimed on the floor but I felt so good it was unbelievable! Though I had to clean this up because now my perfect white floors were bloody and no way in hell was I letting anyone see that side of me. I was fucking hailey for fuck sakes, a good little sweet little school girl. I needed to keep my current rep, so Igot the dog and went into my very hidden backyard before burying the dog. I went back and bleached everything. I didn't know what I was to tell my family but I could figure it out then. I was done cleaning and I did a lot after that. I danced around, pigged out and read some books. I was lounging on the couch, reading, and my mom went looking for Malcom. The dog was mostly hers, then she came out with fear filled eyes. "Where's malcom? Hiley where is he?"

I let my eyes take that of astonishment, "What? Malcom's gone? He was here earlier..I was playing with him." I began running around to help look, even though I knew exactly where Malcom was. Exactly where he should be. Buried deep in the backyard and out of my life!! The next thing I knew my mother as crying, like seriously it was an annoying fucking dog not a damn person. Whatever. I went up and hugged her because that was who I was supposed to be. "I'm sorry momma, really," I whispered and let my own tears consume me and I wept with her but I just really wanted to punch her in the face and go to sleep. Thankfully, she finally she let me go and I went to bed and I had a nice long happy sleep that night. Killing something so helpless felt so damn good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I edited this with all you're concerns and comments. On another note, I hope you enjoy and I'm not a grammar guru but I do try! Leave comments and I'll enjoy reading them!