Status: active..i will try to get a chapter up as much as i can

Born to Kill

Chapter Three

It has been almost eight months since the day I killed Malcom and my life had somewhat took a turn for the better. I hadn't needed Andre anymore because I had took matters into my own hands and it was a big relief. For once I was looking forward to my birthday because I had a big kill planed for the day before so I could spend my day being myself! Ever since I dug that knife into Malcom I had been doing the same over and over to other annoying creatures.

Now mind you I'm not stupid about it and I make sure I don't so it to much. It is more a treat when I get through a month and feel the need to reward myself for putting up with the shit I called family. I looked at the calander by my bed and frowned when I noticed I still had to days till my next kill and I swung myself off the bed,stretching as I made my way to the closet.

I had been eating a bit more each day and my fathers words didn't bother me much anymore. So, today's outfit was a nice sundress for the nice warm sun that was out this Sunday. After I was clothed, I made my way to the kitchen and I was met with a surprise. Andre cooking and I couldn't hear my parents at all. The Sunday got even better for the most part. "Whatcha cooking?"

"Eggs and Bacon. I have some cinnamon rolls in the oven. Dad and mom went out and I missed us time," he said as he came and kissed my cheek. I was actually excited for breakfast because it was special for me.

People needed to learn that today should be how it always was because I was Hailey and very much deserved it! I haven't talked much to Andre recently because I didn't need his reassurance anymore. I finished eating my food and left my plate on the table and retired to my room without a word.

I locked the door so I wouldn't be bothered by his annoying need to cuddle and shit. I wasn't going to be in my room really but I didn't want I'm in my room. I snuck out my room for some needed prep because I didn't want to be caught when the time came.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke to a quiet room and I smiled as I remember killing the bird for some extra fun last night. The plan was to kill the cat from next door that is always scratching at my window and I DD. However, as I was sneaking back in to my room the birds noises were annoying me. I was glad now that I killed it because the morning was a good one.

As usual with my birthday tradition, I wasn't going to school and so I wasn't worried when the clock said noon. What did bother me was the fact that my present wasn't on the table and I started to get very angry. Tradition was tradition and he knew how I felt about that and I was about to blow a gasket.

I practically jumped out of my bed and raced to find my mother inn the kitchen. I didn't bother with a hi because I just wanted the answer to my question. "Did Andre give you my present?"

"No, he should be in his room.." she didn't her many words out because I didn't need any other answer.

I raced towards his room and just banged on the door and he didn't answer. "Andre answer the fucking door!" I was getting pissed and I banged away, ignoring my mother's yelling.

Finally I opened the door to see my brother hanging and I shrugged, looking for my present. I didn't need him anymore and the only thing I was sad about was that it wasn't me who killed him.

I spotted the small box and retrieved it with a smile before running to my room to open it. With the door locked, I sat on my bed and pulled the paper off before flipping open the small jewelry box. It was a gold locket with the initials H.T.V engraved in it and when I flipped it open it held a picture of me and Andre as kids. I took the photo out before finding one I took of myself after a murder. I was bloody to an extent and pretty hot if I had to say so. I cut it and.placed it in the locket before putting it around my neck with a smile.

"Thanks big bro," I said sarcastically before laying down in my he'd, ignoring my mother's yells that now rang through the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this on my phone. Sorry for the wait. I hope you like, I tried to keep everyone's comments in mind as I wrote. Please leave a comment or suggestions. They are greatly appreciated.