Status: active..i will try to get a chapter up as much as i can

Born to Kill

Chapter Four

My life had been pretty good these last two months, I was sixteen and free! Well, free from Andre and his annoying talks. It felt good to be able to do as I pleased for the most part. I even got my dad to leave me the hell alone and I was doing good! Life couldn't be better and I felt like I was getting what was due to me! My mother cooked more and my father didn't beat me because I showed him I wasn't playing around. However, he did try to tell me what to do but I ignored him.

It was Saturday and I was looking up at the roof and humming an old tune by Recommit and a good one at that. Janie's got a gun was a classic and I just got a gun and it worked for my feelings right now kind of! I kind of persuaded the old perv down the road to go get me a gun and it was an easy thing. He was a fucking perv and I was a hot ass girl and it was damn easy to get the gun under my bed. I got dressed in a very short black and red dress before throwing on a trench coat and shoving my gun in it.

I didn't know where I was going but I was hoping to pull the trigger and let the bullet fly! The teen club seemed like a good place to go and so I snuck out of my window and headed that way! I hoped someone snuck in some alcohol because I knew they didn't check your shit. It was the only reason I was sneaking the gun, never know what might happen when people are high and drunk like a kite! I wouldn't know either because I planned on getting trashed as all get out.

When I walked into the club, I saw a familiar and annoying face but I knew she'd have something for me to drink. Her name was Amanda Tumlin and she was a complete BITCH but she was good for things like that. "Hey bitch. Got something?" I watched her glare at me and I rolled my eyes because I knew she was just all bark and no bite and a total PUSSY! But it was whatever as long as she gave me a drink stupid BITCH! "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

I watched her pull out a water bottle and I smirked because I knew what my next move was. "I'm the bitch that's gonna take your shit." I snatched the water bottle out of her hand and took a gulp. Mm..the sweet taste of victory! The vodka ran down my throat and the burn felt great. I flipped Amanda the bird and went off to find me someone hot to dance with.

My eyes landed on a cute boy who I knew was one to have something to smoke or shit! I licked my lips and slid the gun into my purse before tossing the coat to the floor and coming up behind the boy and rubbed up on him. "Hey sexy," I sighed with sensual tone to my voice as he turned and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. "You have a hot ass," I heard him say and I had to stifle an eye roll but smiled instead. "Thanks." He grabbed onto my ass and I wanted to step on his shitty toes but I wanted what was in his pockets.

I stood on the tip of my toes and bit his ear before sliding my hand into his pocket, feeling the bag and giving a small wry smile, "Lets go back there." I didn't give him a chance to say anything because I knew he'd say yes. The growing bulge in his pants was a dead give away.

I wasn't new to getting stuff through sex and I just wanted a good old fun time! I went into the bathroom and when I came out a lot of itches were scratched! I was high as a kite and fucking on cloud nine! I was so screwed up that when I made my way home, I forgot to sneak in. I made my way through the kitchen and saw my father sitting there. "Hey daddy dearest." My breath smelled like alcohol and I was so fucked up I didn't realize my trench coat was gone and that my mostly naked body was hanging out.

"You fucking slut! Where were you?" I felt pressure on my arm but I didn't let it be the end of shit! I pushed him away and rolled my eyes, "Bitch. You ain't my keeper!" I was being a total snob but it was working and it was me!! I wasn't being a pussy and I liked this me better than that bitch that didn't say what was on her mind. Oh sweet heavens! "I'm your father! So fucking answer the damn question." I spit at him and shoved my heel into his foot, "Fuck. You."

I turned to go and I felt his nails digging into my arm and I kicked him, not paying attention to where but he was yelling on the floor. The adrenaline was pumping and it was finally time for me to end his life! I pulled the gun out of my purse and pulled the trigger. I didn't know where I was aiming but I kept shooting until he was a bloody mess on the floor and my mom was laying on him like a dumb bitch! GET OVER IT! He was abusive and she needed to see it.

I wasn't gonna clean it up and I wasn't sure if I'd be sleeping in my bed the next day. So I headed to my room and fell to the bed and stretched across it, falling quickly to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment I woke up, I heard voices and I quickly changed into some clothes and brushed my hair. I didn't know who'd be out there but when I stepped out, I saw cops and swallowed the lump in my throat. How could my mom call the cops on her own daughter? "He was a huge mob boss back before my son Andre was born. We ran because there was a lot of drama between him and another boss. He left is brother in charge." "Why did they come just now?" "I'm not sure but I'm surprised my daughter didn't wake up to the yelling. I hid in my bedroom, he was making us a snack."

My eyes widened at my mother's lie and I was going to play the clueless daughter. I walked out into the living room and tilted my head to the side, "Mom? What's wrong?" "Your father..he's dead..." I pretended like my heart was broken and I bit down on my lip to keep from crying. Or so it seemed. "No..No! Andre just. NO!"

I was a good actor and it took practice but it also came naturally now and I turned to the cops, as if pleading for them to give me a different answer! "We are sorry Miss Valencia, but it is true. We'd like to ask you a few questions about last night." I gave a nod and sat down next to my mother on the couch. "Where were you last night between ten and midnight?" This time I could tell the part truth because I was only home five minutes of that time. "I was at the teen club on Henderson. Teen Scene. I snuck out my window around nine-thirty and I hung out..I don't remember much but I came home around eleven and fell asleep. Then I woke up to you guys talking. I was kind of trashed..." I knew it was illegal but it was always best to admit those things and I wouldn't get into any trouble because they were worried about my father's death.

They dismissed me after that and I went out to go do something or other thant wasn't sitting there in that house with cops. It was nervewracking but I still felt amazing about last night! I remembered every moment of it and the feel of the gun in my hand. Ah...it was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like before sorry for any mistakes and things!! I appreciate comments and I hope you enjoyed it (: