Status: (updating once a week hopefully)

Who Said Anything About Me Loving a Demon? I didnt.

Intro

I plunged my dagger into the last of the straw filled dummies, right where its heart would have been if it were real. The sound of clapping behind me bringing me back to reality, where had Alexander begun walking toward me smiling. "You've gotten much quicker," he complimented. Alexander's father had helped train me with my weapon skills when I was a child and Alexander was my best friend since.

"Thank you," I replied gratefully, walking around to all the dummies and retrieving my signature ebony hilt daggers.

"The king wishes to speak with you." He said looking at his boots and scuffing them against the cobblestone.

"An asasanation mission?" I asked, why else does the king need me?

"No."

"Then what?" I was getting a little worried by the way he acting.

"I don't think I can say." He stated quickly before he started sprinting in the other direction yelling something about horses and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. That's odd. I wondered what the king wanted that made Alexander act so strange.

"Sir," I peeked around the door to the library where the king spent most of his time.

"Yes," he said looking up from his desk with tired eyes. To be blunt he looked awful, his eyes were bloodshot, his hair was greasy and uncombed as if he hadn't combed or washed it in over a week and his face had paled to a ghostly white. "Ivory, please come in." He forced a smile and gestured for me to follow him as he went to sit on one on the small couches. I opened the door wider and slipped through to join him. "How was training?" He asked looking at me mournfully.

"It went well, Alexander says I'm getting much quicker." I paused sitting next to him on the couch, "tell me what's wrong."

"You were always smart," the king said forcing a small chuckle.

"What's wrong?"

"We're at war." That's it?

"Would you like me to kill them?" I inquired simply, hardly blinking.

"We are at war with demons." The king finished looking down at the pile of books that lay between us

"Well there must be a way to stop them!" If you haven't guessed I was very protective over my adoptive father's kingdom.

"There is..." He trailed off scowling at the pile of books. "They want you."

"Me? Why?" I was a skilled killer, but what kind of demon needs a killer.

"Prince Xander, he wishes to take you as his bride." I gasped and stood up from the couch backing away from the king. "Thousands have already died because of the demons invading cities, but I can't hand you over to that-"

"So be it, I will be his bride." I stuttered only slightly.

"I can't let them take you!" The king was standing now too, towering over me protectively.

"I can't let them kill the citizens of this kingdom." I didn't stutter that time, thank god.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." Now my fate was sealed, I was to marry a demon.
♠ ♠ ♠
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you enjoyed =] Reviews are incredibly appreciated!

::~Angel Ebony~::