We Could Be Amazing...

Too Cute

The next day, I told Kiara about what happened, just incase she did go online again and he would think it was totally weird that she didn’t remember him. That would’ve been kind of rude, so I gave her a “synopsis” I guess we could call it about the entire conversation and she said just laughed about it.

I found out that they had to head out again in a few days for more work. I was again stuck in California’s summer weather. It was usually not this hot in the summer in Cali but strangely, this summer was extra hot. I was sweating and I couldn’t even take my naps because of the hot weather. I had forced myself to get up and actually do some school work.

Yes, I was homeschooled but that was for snowboarding. I loved it too much to let 8 hour days at school stop me from going to the mountains during the winter. No, was not socially awkward because I met way too many people and socialized way too much because of the sport. My best friend Annabelle wasn’t though, so we saw each other on weekends. She was 2 years older than me but we were both graduating in a month. Long story short, I skipped two years and no it was not because I was some genius.

I was over at Kali’s and K’s place once again because we haven’t spent anytime together so we were catching up with the worked they’ve accomplished while they were gonna and also the work they had set for them when they leave. They lived such interesting lives that I was getting kind of jealous.

Like everytime girls hang out, we were once again talking about boys.

“I miss my babyboo,” Kali huffed as she crossed her arms. Her boyfriend Aaron was back in New Zealand, where he was originally from. He comes to the States during winter to work and heads back during the summer (their winter) to keep working. They haven’t seen each other in about 3 months and Kali was just itching to see him again.

“Weren’t you guys just on facetime all night last night?” K asked her with a smirk.

“Don’t you judge me, your boyfriend lives 5 minutes away and pretty much spends every hour with you,” she whined.

I laughed at the two bickering. “Just ignore me, I cannot relate,” I smirked. I myself had only one boyfriend and it was just a stupid relationship back in sixth grade. I don’t count it since I wasn’t even 13 yet.

“Good, and you shouldn’t worry about it until after college. Men will just give you a headache,” Kali rolled her eyes.

“Then you fall madly in love and then BAM you’re in a spiral downward,” Kia added.

I laughed and raised my eyebrow at them. “Speaking from experience?” I asked.

“No kidding,” K laughed dryly. “If I wasn’t so madly in love with your cousin, I don’t even know.”

“What do you mean if you weren’t in love with me?” Damien asked from behind as he came up behind her seat and pecked her cheek.

They were way too cute together. I always told myself that if I were to have a relationship, I would like it to be somewhat like theirs. They were perfect for each other.

Kia and Damien had a long story too. They’ve been bestfriends for a long time – since K was born actually. Damien was 3 years older than her, and he stood by her side growing up. They’ve literally been through life together.

Damien had been the biggest player when he was in high school and up to college. He happened to have gone on a date with K’s arch enemy, and that’s where the jealousy started. It lead to a scheme that Kia went on a date with Damien’s arch enemy and it blew up in their face that they were madly in love with each other.

“I would’ve dumped your sorry ass long ago,” she smirked at him.

“Too bad you love me then,” he grinned cheekily at her, making her eyes light up give that special smile at him as she pecked his cheek.

“Too bad,” she replied.

“Okay love birds, get out of here. Stop flaunting your happiness in my face,” Kali rolled her eyes, making all of us laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in so long guys. I'm so sorry but I've got so much on my plate :( I'm typing up as much as I can before school starts though and hopefully I can at LEAST update once a week! I've been getting SO MUCH inspiration in the past year and I just hope i can get it down in paper :)