Cheat

one, sanya.

"Cohen!" Sanya yelled as she catapulted herself into his arms, throwing her legs around his waist. Their lips met briefly in a kiss before Sanya was set back on her feet. She did not let go of his hand.

Cohen reached up and gently brushed dark hair out of dark eyes, his fingers then trailing across a dark cheek. "I missed you so much, baby." Sanya grabbed his lingering hand with hers, and kissed his fingers suggestively as their eye contact held. "So much," Cohen repeated, breath short.

The chemistry between the two older teenagers was evident to everyone who passed by. Even people busy running to not miss their flight had trouble dragging their eyes away from the two people who were so obviously in love.

Cohen bent again, placing another kiss on Sanya's mouth. This kiss was fiercer, more passionate than the one before. It was hard for them to drag their tongues out of the other's mouth and remember where they were.

Cohen's hand squeezed the back of Sanya's neck before he released all of her but her hand. "Come on, let's go get your bag."
♠ ♠ ♠
hasn't been edited, just wanted to get this out and into the world.
if the sex bothered you, i'm sorry. maybe this isn't the story for you.

if you're interested, check out my other story Beautiful Liars, you're guaranteed to love it :)