Bloody Paradise

Change in the Tide

My name is Nicholas Walker, at the time i worked for the Canon Security Force. I was assigned as security to the Fountoyouth reasearch facility on some new island they discovered. Was a nice job all I did was some patrol and door checks, other than that I just sat around. But what seemed another start to a normal shift soon turned to my worst nightmare, and it all started on the boat ride to the island.
"Thus starts two months of hard work" Tim said as he laid his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off. "you mean me working and you flirting with the lab girls." I said as I pushed him slightly.
"aw come on man, dont dis me infront of the ladies." Tim said as he looked at a group in the corner. There was a group of girls talking in the corner. "look at the tits on that one." Tim said a he leaned close to me. "i'd like to squeeze those melons". He said as he motioned his hands. I looked at the girl he mentioned, she was a young beautiful girl. "She's the new Biologist, Samantha I think is her name." a female voice said from behind us. we turned around. "oh its April. Hello flat chest." Tim said in a low tone. "thats harassment" april said as she slapped him on the arm. April was one of the chemists at the facility, she was smart and had average looks. "seems we have a few new people. And so do yall." April said as she pointed to a young boy In the corner. He was a tall blonde head boy, he sat with his head down. "just hope he isn't stuck with Tim, oh and the new girl is married." April said as she turned and walked away. Tim smiled. "thats ok she might get lonely, and besides nick here might like that type" Tim said a he patted my back. I elbowed him in the ribs. April adjusted her glasses and walked away. "you remember what she did last time you pissed her off, she's gonna do it again" I said as I turned to Tim. Tim turned and looked at the new girl. "Na shes to interested in you, to bother me." tim said as he walked off. I looked at him and shook my head. I then looked at the new boy. I walked over and sat next to him. "so your the new security guy." I said. He looked up. "yeah" he said. "names Nick, I work in the A block." I said as I sat next to him. "oh, im Jacob. Whats A block?" He asked. "its the area I'm assigned to, you have three areas of the island. A block if the lab and surrounding area. B block is the dorms and commons. And C block is the docks and storage. They didnt tell you this?" I explained. He looked at me. "no they just gave me my stuff and said I would be briefed on the island" Jacob said. "they are getting lazy back at headquarters, let me see your badge. " I said. He handed me his badge. "your C block, means your with Paul." I said as i handed it back to him. I pointed at a old man that stood at the window. "so how many people do we have?" Jacob asked. "there is two people in block A and B. Block C has four because they do coast patrol." I said. "Tim is in block B." I said as I pointed at tim who stood among the girls and flirted. "but he..." I started to say. "Nick, Come here something doesn't look right." Paul said as he pointed out the window. I got up and walked over to him. Jacob followed. I looked out the window at the island as we approached it. "i don't see anything" Jacob said. "exactly" Paul said in a disturbed tone. Jacob looked at him with a confused look. I felt uneasy as Paul looked out the window. "Tony would never miss a chance to harass the boat as we come in" Paul said. "well we won't know till we get there" I said as the boat pulled up to the docks.