My Chemical Disaster

I hear your angel voice

CHAPTER 10

Whatever, I don’t care if I never knew who he was before I am just special. Yeah that’s a very good excuse.
“I’ll see you later” Peter said to me and pressed his lips against my cheeks. He was just so wonderful. Me and Brianna went to the crowd and watched them from their since It had a better view. Oh my god! They were like so amazing. The girls behind Brianna and I were giving us dirty looks. Probably because we were dating Joe and Peter. What ever. Sorry hunnies, you can’t have them. Joe and Peter started jumping around and going crazy. I see the both of them calling me and Bri up to the stage. I can’t do this, look at the crowd. Brianna went up on the stage before me. I guess she has done this before.

Peter mouthed for me to go on stage. Grr I guess I’ll go up. I walked up the stage slowly making sure not to fall. Yeah that happened once.
“These are our girls and we like to thank everyone for coming” Peter said. Peter kissed me and Joe kissed Brianna. We could hear some booing from the teenage girls. Oh bother… Jealousy strikes once more. I looked over at the crowd, there must have been thousands, how can they just go up there and sing? Beats me. We went back stage.

“You guys were so good!” I said.
“Thanks” Peter said.
“Anyways, where’s Kendra? I haven’t seen her since we got here”
“I dunno, maybe she’s in a room or like on the bus” Peter said.
“I’ll be right back”
“Ok” Hmm... Which should I check first the room or the bus? I’ll go with the room first it’s too cold outside. I looked in all the rooms. No, no,
“Oh god Patrick I’m sorry!” I said. I opened the door to Patrick’s room and he was about o take a shower!! I checked the rest of the rooms. Still no. Ugh I have to go on the cold bus out side. The things do for Kendra. I walked out to the freezing cold with just a swear short on a sweat pants. I opened the door.
“Oh my god!! I am so sorry!!” I said. Kendra and Tyler were making out and stuff.
“it’s okay” Kendra said.
“I’ll talk to at another time”
“No what did you really Want?”
“Nothing much I just wanted to see where you were”
“Ohhh”
“I’ll leave you too alone” I shut the door on her and Tyler. God knows what they’d be doing in there.

I walked back to the stadium. I felt the warmth of the air as soon as I walked in. I saw that Angelique girl sitting there. She walked up to me. What does she want now?
“Hey” She said smiling.
“Um hello”
“I’ve been thinking and I totally misjudged you”
“Yeah…”
“And you and Pete look great together. So can we be friends?”
“I know we look cute together! And I guess we can be friends” I said.
“Good” She walked away. What was she up to? Could I really trust this chick? Whatever.

Someone grabbed me around my waist and spun me around. I looked up and saw Peter.
“Hey love” He said, He started kissing me.
“So did you find Kendra?”
“Yeah I did she was in the bus with Tyler”
“Oh, so I saw you and Angelique talking…”
“Yeah she wanted to me my friend. She apologized and stuff”
“Really wow, I wouldn’t expect her to do that?”
“Why?”
“Because she’s ANGELIQUE DUH!!”
“Well I don’t really trust her anyways. She could steal you away from me any time.”
“No she won’t. I will never be with her again” Peter said. He hugged me even tighter.
“Peter…”
“Sopheap, don’t worry about things like that”
“I guess…”
“You won’t”
“I guess I won’t”
“You know you won’t”
“guess” I said. “Know!!” He started tickling me.
“Fine I know” “That’s better”

Sopheap, you gotta not let this Angelique girl get to you. Peter was yours and all yours. Ok I really gotta keep that inside my head! “Are you alright” He asked. “Yeah, I’m good” The truth was, I wasn’t good.