My Chemical Disaster

You Can Make All the Moves; aim all the Spotlights

CHAPTER 14

In no time we were already at Madison’s Square Garden. Everyone was still treating me the same but it got better a little, I guess. They were gonna perform in like 10 minutes.

“Bye babe” Peter gave me a kiss.
“Bye” I said. He went to go on stage.

Brianna, Kendra and Angelique formed a circle around me.

“You guys are like in love” Kendra said.
“Yeah, we are”
“I never seen you like this throughout the whole 3 years I’ve known you. You always seem to not attach to any of your past boyfriends”
“I don’t know. There’s just something about him…”
“There’s something about you” Angelique said.
“What?”
“He never acts like this to any girl. Not even me; he cheated on me”
“Oh my god! What?”
“Sorry I didn’t wanna tell you before but he has a tendency to be with more than one girl at a time” Brianna said.
“Well thanks”
“Hey I couldn’t stop you! That’s why I told you, you couldn’t like him! I just made up the boss thing for an excuse.”
“Great, now I needa worry about losing him to another girl”
“No you don’t. Don’t worry he loves you” Kendra said.

How could I not worry! I mean he’s so wonderful and I don’t wanna lose him, to anyone. Ok Sopheap, you can’t be worried about stupid little things like that, Peter loves you and you love him. Brendon and Ryan and the rest of Panic! Went on the stage. The crowd went wild, as usual. They did a song together and was acting weird on stage. The ‘girls’ loved it. He came back.

“Hey” He said.
“Hi” I mumbled.

He held my hand and we walked to the bus together. I took the closest seat I could find. On the way to the hotel, he tried making conversation, I barely spoke. When we finally got to the hotel I guess he kinda figured that something wasn’t right. I sat down on the bed.

“Babe what’s wrong?”
“Nothing”
“I know something’s wrong”
“I’m fine”
“No you’re not! Now tell me”
“Just find a new girl tomorrow if you don’t believe me”
“What are you talking about?”
“You know exactly what I’m talking about! Just like you cheated on Angelique for another girl.”

He didn’t say anything.

“Exactly”
“No Sopheap! You are different, trust me. By now I would of already dumped you for another girl. And I’m still with you now”
“Well…” I was out of words.
“Well I love you” Again I didn’t know what to say.
“Forever?”
“Forever” he said.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me close to him until our lips met.

“Hold your hands against mines and swear to me like they were the bible” He said. I looked up at him and held his hands.
“Swear?”
“Swear to me that you’ll always love me forever
“Peter, I’ll love you more than forever

We started kissing. I found myself on the bed with him. I started unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed my hands.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked.
“Yeah I am”

That night might have been the most amazing night I ever had. It wasn’t like Aaron’s; it was special.