My Chemical Disaster

That's all I ask for, love me, love me.

CHAPTER 15

I woke up with Peter playing with my hair.

“Good morning” He said as he kissed my forehead.
“Morning”

We didn’t really talk, only gazing into each others eyes. How did I end up with the most wonderfullest man ever?

“I’m gonna take a shower” He said.
“Ok”

He grabbed his towel and left. I decided to get dressed into my pj’s. I walked into the living to see what’s up. I only saw Brendon. He was watching MTV. It was just playing music videos.

“Everyone’s asleep?”

He nodded. I sat down on the couch across from him. My Chemical Romance’s video came on. Now My Chem. was a band I knew very well of! Frankie is such a cutie pie!

“I wouldn’t expect you and Pete to be awake so early”
“Um why?”
“Don’t ask why! Everyone knows what you did last summer. Oops I mean last night”

I started laughing

“Yeah we slept like normal people”
“Yeah while having an orgasm”
“Oh my god Brendon, NOBODY WAS HAVING AN ORGASM!”
“Well hate to tell you everyone knows”
“Why are you like acting all ew today?”
“Sopheap get a grip”
“Whatever”

I saw Frankie! He was so gorgeous!

“OH MY GOD!! HE’S SO CUTE!!” I said. I couldn’t stop myself.
“EE… I’m telling Pete”
“Please I only think Frank is cute, what’s wrong with that? And Peter wouldn’t care. Everyone has their own opinion on things”
“Well you can’t because you’re with Pete”
“Well I can think people are cute! No one’s gonna stop me!”
“No you can’t!”
“Yeah I can!”
“No you can’t!”
“Well I think you’re cute. What cha gonna do now?”

There was a moment of silence.

“You do?”
“No Brendon you’re an ugly bug!”
“Well… Do you like me?”
“Thinking someone is cute and liking them are two totally different things!”
“So”
“So I don’t like you, I’m in love with Peter and you’re being really stuck up right now so I don’t think I like you in anyway, shape, or form”

He didn’t say anything. He looked defeated and sad at the same time.

“Look, I didn’t mean to be mean to you, it’s just that you’re acting really ridiculous right now. I’m 24 so I can basically do what ever I want with someone else and so can Peter.”

Still no response.

“Fine whatever Brendon”

He got up from the couch and walked into the room. Ugh now he’s mad at me. Why did I have the meanness in me? Oh well he’ll get over it, I guess. Peter got out of the shower and went into the room. Angelique came out of her room.

“Hey” she said.
“Hi”

She took a seat beside me.

“Brendon’s mad at me”
“Why?”
“Stupid reason”
“Oh…”
“What time did you go to sleep?”
“Around 11 ish 12”
“I see”

Labby jumped onto the couch with me. I rubbed my nose against his. Labby was such a good puppy! I petted his soft black fur, so did Angelique. I guess she was ok. Jon came out of the room in his boxers.

“Hey” He said.

Me and Angelique both said hi. Jon winked at me. Um ok what was the wink for. Then he started chuckling to himself, almost like Mr. Saurette did.

“Oh my god, what is so funny?!”
“You”

Ugh, this must be about the, me and peter thing yesterday. This is so embarrassing. I felt my face turning red.

“Are you ok?” Angelique said.
“Yeah, I’m gonna go in the room. JON!”
“Whatever” he said.

I left them two by themselves and walked into my room. Peter was wearing Jeans and a hoodie.

“Wear ya going?”
“Grocery shopping”
“You grocery shop?”
“Of course my favorite thing to do”
“I don’t think you wanna go outside”
“Why?”
“People know.”
“Nah uh”
“Yeah Jon’s cracking up outside and Brendon asked me earlier”
“Great”
“Yeah I know”

I got dressed and Peter went outside first. I followed him.

“Um we’ll be back later” Peter said.
Jon and Angelique just nodded.

Thank god Jon didn’t say anything. Peter decided to go to stop and shop.