My Chemical Disaster

Behind my Eyes

CHAPTER 16

When we got to the store Peter was all excited. Ok he is really weird. He ran right away and grabbed a cart.

“Hurry up! Let’s shop!” He said pulling my arm
“Ok calm down”

He grabbed anything he liked in the isles.

“Ohhh Capri Sun! Gusher, Oreos Yum!!”
“Aren’t we like going back on the bus anyways?”
“Yeah? We could bring it on tour with us!”
“Great”

We went into the next isle.

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed,
“What?”
“That’s him”
“That’s who?”
“Ah... Aaron”

He held my hand tightly. I knew I was gonna see him sooner or later, we were in New York ya know. Just my luck. Aaron didn’t seem to notice me at first but when he did he ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. Ok, random. Peter pulled me away from him.

“What a friend can’t give his friend hug?” He said.
“You are most definitely her friend!” Peter said.
“What?” Aaron said.
“Aaron, can you just like get away” I said.
“Don’t you love me?”
“No I most certainly don’t. I love Peter”
“Hey you’re from that band Fall Out Boy. That’s why she likes you”
“Umm I didn’t even know he was in a band! And I love him cause he’s him not you”

I grabbed Peter’s hand.

“Can you just leave her alone now? She doesn’t want to be with you”
“Sopheap, you still love me, was you first love”

Aaron grabbed my face and kissed me. Peter pushed him away from me.

“Dude, what the fuck are you doing?” Peter pushed him again.
“Doing what I can do” Aaron pushed back.

They started pushing each other back and forth.

“Can you two please stop!?” I tried to get in between them to stop. Aaron was about to punch Peter but I got in the way so he punched me instead. I fell to the ground.

“Look what you did” Peter said. He went to the ground and checked if I was ok.
“Babe are you okay?” He grabbed my arm and tried shaking me.
“Yeah” I got up on my feet.
“Let’s go” Peter said.

He grabbed my hand and walked away.

When we got to the car he didn’t really say much. I took my seat and turned up the radio.

“I’m sorry” He said.
“You don’t have to be. It wasn’t your fault”
“I should have never pushed him in the first place. Things would have never got out of hand”
“Peter, you’re too sweet. It wasn’t your fault; don’t think about it too much”

We exchanged looks and he kissed me. Honk honk, cars were beeping at us. Oops, it was a green light. We both started laughing.

When we got to the hotel everyone packed their stuff to bring it onto the bus. Including Panic!

“They’re going to?” I asked Peter.
“Yeah, they’re gonna do a couple of show with us. Other bands are gonna be there too.”
“Like?”
“My Chem, Red Jumpsuits, um All American Rejects and yeah those bands”

Oh my god, Frankie! I never met him in person! Get a hold of yourself Sopheap, you’re with Peter. He loves you and you love him.

We got into the tour bus and Panic! Squeezed into the extra rooms. Me, Kendra, Brianna, and Angelique sat together in a room to talk.

“What happened to your lip?” Angelique asked staring at my face.
“Aaron.”
“WHAT? A boy hit you?”
“It was at the grocery store. See Aaron is my ex boyfriend from high school and yeah he hugged me for some reason. I have no respect for him at all. And him and Peter were like pushin’ each other so I got in between and he punched me instead”
“Oh my god, are you okay?” Brianna asked.
“Yeah I’m good. Do any of you have a mirror?”

They all took mirror from their pocket books. I took Kendra’s since her’s was the biggest. Oh my god, it was all purplish and stuff. Eww. I hope this wears off soon, I mean I look horrible with this big purple blob on my face! I gave the mirror back to Kendra.

“Guess what?” Brianna said.
“What?”
“Me and Joe are so over”
“Why?”
“Because I like Ryan”
“What?”
“Joe keeps on checking out all these other girls, so why not go with Ryan”
“Ok”

Ok, weird. I hope Bri knows that Ryan has a girlfriend. I’m sure he does. I mean he’s really cute. I decided to see what peter was up too. Peter was in the room on his laptop. I took a seat next to him to see what he was up to. He pulled the laptop away from me.

“What are you doing?”
“Nothing”
“Then why can’t I see?”
“Because you can’t”
“Pwetty please?”
“No”
“Fine then”

I left the room.

“No come back”

I ignored him and took a seat outside next to Brendon. Brendon scooted away from me.

“What now?”
“Nothing, why did you like scoot away from me”
“Because you’re mean”
“What ever, I really don’t feel like arguing with you”
“So…Why aren’t you with Pete”
“Because he’s being ‘mean’ ”
“How”
“He won’t let me see the computer screen, so he’s hiding something from me”
“Yeah he has a record of doing that stuff”
“What?”
“He does that to like every girl.

Not again, I’ve heard so many stuff about that.

“Really?”
“Yeah”

Peter walked out of the room and sat next to me. He looked at me and his lips were toward my face slowly coming closer to me. I blocked my face so he kissed my hand instead. I walked into the room. Unfortunately, he followed me.

“Babe, please forgive me”
“Not unless you tell me what you were doing”
“I can’t”
“Than I can’t forgive you”
“Come on”
“No, I’m going to sleep”
“Next to me”
“No, you’re sleeping on the floor”
“No I’m not”
“Yeah you are”

I lyed down on the bed filling up all the space I could. Labby jumped onto the bed with me. I threw Peter some blankets.

“Are you serious?” he said.
“Yeah I am now goodnight”
“UGH!”

He made his bed on the floor. I shut the lights and went to sleep.