My Chemical Disaster

You're Gonna Hate It

CHAPTER 23

The next morning I didn’t feel like getting up at all. My dream was really weird. I know that would never happen in real life but still it was scary. The face of Peter being angry is not beautiful at all. He was still sound asleep. I wonder what happened with Angie and Patrick. Poor Patrick. Frankie… I don’t know what to do with him. He’s really wonderful and all but Peter… Peter has been with me through so much. I love him much. Peter woke up.
“Morning love”
I smiled at him.
“Morning”
“What happened last night?”
“Nothing”
“Sopheap, you were screaming like something really bad happened”
“Can we please change the subject? I don’t wanna talk about it”
“Ok, then we won’t talk about it”
I should tell him I’m pregnant now but, I feel so weird telling him.
“Peter I’m…” I trailed off.
“You’re what?”
“Never mind”
“Tell me. You keep doing this”
“I’ll tell you another time”
“Fine then”
“Peter it’s complicated”
He didn’t say anything back to me. He’s been moody lately ever since Frank has been here. It’s all Brendon’s fault. He had to go invite them on tour. What an ass. There was a knock on the door. I pulled the sheets up to my face for no apparent reason.
“Come in” Peter called out.
It was Angie.
“Sopheap, can I talk to you for a sec”
“Sure”
I slid out of bed. We sat down on the couch.
“I’m staying with MCR”
“What?”
“Patrick and I got into a huge fight last night so I’ll see you and Bri when they do shows together. I’m staying with Gerard”
“Bye, good luck with him”
I gave Angie a hug and she took all her stuff with her.
“Tell Bri I said bye”
“Ok, I will”
I locked the door and went back in to the room. God, I am soo tired.
“I’m going to starbucks, coming?”
“I guess”

So I got dressed into shorts and a tank top. It’s supposed to be really sunny out so I didn’t bother to get a jacket. Peter was waiting outside for me. When I walked out the door Peter just looked at me.
“Can you put on some clothes?”
“Excuse me?”
“Well at least put on a jacket”
“No, I can wear whatever I want. Please don’t tell me what to do”
“Whatever”
He so crabby. Ugh. I didn’t say one word to him; I can’t believe he said that to me.

“Look, I’m sorry about what I said earlier”
“Yeah you should be”
“It’s just that any moment now I could lose you to Frank. With you dressed like that I could lose you to anybody now”
“What do you mean ‘dressed like that?’ ”
“Not in a bad like the slutty way, you look beautiful today”
“Peter, I wouldn’t leave you for anybody. Not even Frank. You don’t needa worry about that stuff”
“I know, but still”
“No still, end of story”
He tried to kiss me.
“No kissy kissy until you shave”
He rolled his eyes at me. When got into starbucks the line was so long. I sat down next to window while Peter waited inline. About 7 minutes later he sat down next to me.
“Do you have a show today?”
“Nope, I’m free today”
“Then can we go to the beach?”
“Sure, if you want. Are you gonna swim?”
“Maybe, if you swim with me”
“Ok, I’ll swim with you”
I looked out the window. The people here seemed so friendly. A group a boys, hot boys by the way walked by. They waved to me. Um ok I don’t even know them. I waved back to them being nice and all. The boy with dark eyeliner and the really cute wavy hair blew a kiss at me. I blew one back.
“Um who is that?”
“I don’t know, some random guy”
“That you’re waving to and blowing kisses at”
“What? I’m only playing around. I seriously don’t know them”
“Whatever”
“You’re so crabby today. If you’re gonna be like this at the beach please don’t come”
“Fine then I won’t”
“Fine then don’t”
He always seem to bring us into fights. I don’t like it one bit. We didn’t speak to each other when we got to the hotel.
“Hey Bri, wanna go to the beach today?”
“Sure can Ry come?”
“Yeah, Peter’s not coming”
“Why?”
“Long story, we’re kinda fighting now”
“Oh”
I walked into the room to get my stuff. Peter was lying on the bed. When I walked back out Brendon has his stuff. I guess he could come. He such a jerk but he’s so cute too. We picked a shady part of the beach which was hard to find. I laid down on my towel and stared at the sun. Brendon was on the side of me and I think Brianna and Ryan went swimming already.
“Are you and Pete like still together?”
“Yeah why?”
“Well he’s not here and you guys fight all the time”
“Brendon please shut up”
“Ok whatever”
I saw a group of boys walking towards us. It was the same boys I saw at Starbucks.
“Hey” They said.
“Hi”
“Um are you two together?”
“Together like?”
“Boyfriend and girlfriend”
“Yeah we are” Brendon said.
I hit Brendon on the shoulder.
“No we aren’t! He’s just my friend”
“Ok, well here’s my number. Call me”
He handed me a piece of paper with his number. They walked away.
“Hey!” I called out.
“Yeah?”
“What’s your name?”
“Jeff”
“Oh…”

“I’m telling Pete”
“NO! Come on Brendon what did ever do to you? It’s not like I called them yet”
“Still”
Ugh, he’s so dumb. That Jeff guy was really hot. If Peter was here he would kill him. But he’s not so it’s all good.