My Chemical Disaster

Please Stop your crying Now

CHAPTER 29

That night I snuggled up next to Frankie. He was soo cute! And all that time drooling over him on TV. Now I’m actually here with him. He was love…

The next day they had to do their last show in Florida. I don’t know where they were going next. I still lyed down in bed thinking of everything that has happened these past couple of days. Peter… I missed him so much. But Why? Frankie was right, he was controlling me. Now that he’s not here, not controlling me, it feels so weird. I mean I don’t want to be controlled but, it feels so wrong not being with him. I always felt safe in his arms. Frankie started to wake up. I tried not to move but he still woke up.

“’Morning” he pressed his lips on my forehead.
“’Morning”
He put my hands in his. I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes. He was gorgeous. I could tell he was thinking about something. He looked almost confused or worried about something.

“Hunnie, what are you thinking of” I asked him.
“Nothing much”

I could tell he was lying. I knew he was thinking about something. I could just tell by his face.

“I’m gonna go get breakfast, coming?”
“I’ll stay here”
“Ok”

He got dressed while I was still in bed.

“Bye” He said.
“Bye”

He shut the door and walked out. Five minutes later he came back in the room.

“Forget something?”
“Yeah”

He walked up to me and gave me a kiss. He was soo sweet.

“I forgot to give you a kiss”
“Frankie, you’re too sweet!”
“I love you”
“I love you too”

He left for good. He was really something… Something wonderful, amazing, just soo Frankie. I got up and checked to see what was going on outside. Angie was outside alone watching TV.

“Hey” She said.
“Hi”

I took a seat next to her.

“Guess what?” She said.
“What?”
“I’m pregnant!”
“Congratulations! Does Gerard know?”
“Yeah he does, he’s happy about it too”
“Well you’re lucky then”
“Ain’t I?”

I rolled my eyes at her. She rolled hers back at me.

“So… how are things going with you and Frank?”
“Things are going good”
“Well that’s good to hear”
“Yeah…”

Brianna walked out of her room.

“Hey!” She said.
“Hi”
“So, what’s up?”
“Nothing much” Angie said.
“Hey Bri, you don’t have to tell Peter, I’ll tell myself”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, I think it’ll be better if I tell him face to face but, I’ll still tell Joe and Ryan for you”
“You’re right, it’s better telling them face to face, I’ll tell Joe and Ryan myself then too”
“Ok then. I’ll just tell Peter at the show tonight.”
“And I’ll tell Joe and Ryan”

There was a knock on the door. Frank must’ve forgotten his keys or something. I opened the door for him.

“Forgot the keys”
“Yeah I kinda figured that out!”
“Cut me some slack!”

He put the food down on the kitchen table.

“Aren’t you gonna eat anything?” Frank asked.
“No, I’m not really hungry”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah don’t worry about me”

Frank gave me one of those worried looks. It was already time for their show. I got dressed; I looked at myself in the door mirror. I was getting a little bulge.

“Are you ready?” Frank called out.
“Yeah, one minute.”

I grabbed my jacket and went with Frankie. When we got there I saw Peter. He didn’t bother to look at me.

“Hey I’m gonna talk to Peter”
“Ok”

I knocked on Peter’s door.

“Come in!” he yelled.
“Peter?”
“Yeah?”
“I needa tell you something”
“Whatever you needa tell me it can wait”
“No it’s really important”
“Go on…”
“Peter, I I’m pregnant”
“WHAT?”
“I said it”
“Then why are you with Frank?”
“Because I want to be”
“Sopheap, I still love you”
“Peter, you know I love you, and always will. But, I’m sorry.”
“How could you do this to your kid; our kid?”
“Now don’t even blame this all on me. If you hadn’t been so controlling maybe we would still be together”
“Well how can I NOT be controlling, you were all over Frank!”
“Whatever”
“Sopheap, listen to me”
“I’m listening”
He took my hands and looked into me.
“I promise I’ll stop. Just give me one more chance”
“Peter, I don’t know I mean I’m with Frank”
“I know you are but can’t you be with me. I mean I am the father after all”
“I know you are like duh! I’ll think about it. But for now can we just be friends?”
“Fine, I guess.”
“Good, I’ll catch you later than”
“Bye”

Woo I’m glad I got that off my chest. I don't think I'm gonna be with Peter anytime soon. I love him and all but being with Frank feels so right.