My Chemical Disaster

It’s All a game of this or that

CHAPTER 3

“That’s Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy!”
“Um, Fall Out Boy? What’s that?” She looked at me with a ‘where have you been all this time’ face.
“The rock band that went double platinum!” I think I’ve heard of that band. It sounds familiar.
“Right… Yeah but any who, he’s really hot”
“You can’t think that of your boss!” Brianna said.
“Why?”
“Um hello! He is your BOSS!”
“Yeah… got cha” Ok, that was weird. I don’t care if he’s my boss! He is still hot! I began working on my design.

PETER’S P.O.V.

That was really weird. Not her, I mean like the way she was acting. She was pretty cute though. I mean I wouldn’t mind if I got with her. I wonder if she’s single. Wait I have the power to look up that stuff. I opened the top right drawer and check out her information. Her status was single. Yes! If we ever did go out I know that people will definitely start talking about us. So how should I approach her? Maybe after work I’d ask her. I mean when I talked to her it seemed like she didn’t know who I was. I wonder if she did know that I was in a band. That must be a first.

I walked up to her desk after work. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.
“Hi, would you like to go out tonight. Like to the movies.” I asked her nervously.
“Yeah sure”
“I’ll pick you up then”
“Ok” I went home to get dressed. Wow I can’t believe I’m taking her out tonight. I noticed her since I saw her at the park, but I was to shy to say anything. I hope this works out; I’ve never been this nervous before.
“Hey” Joe said as he walked into my room.
“Hi” I fixed my collar in the mirror.
“Where are you going tonight all dressed up?”
“Oh I’m taking this girl out”
“what girl?” Joe asked.
“This new girl that just started working for Clandestine”
“Ok really man, she’s new and you’ve already asked her out?” Joe said.
“Hey she’s cute, so I took my chance and she said yes”
“Whatever man, good luck”
“Thanks, see ya later” I closed the door and started my car. That must be her house; I swerved into the parking lot and just waited.

_______________________________________________________________________

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.

I checked outside my window. Oh god he’s out there. He waved hi to me. Awh he’s so cute. I waved back at him.
“Wish me luck Labby!” I left the door and got into his car.
“So how’d you know where I live?” I asked him.
“You work for me, remember?”
“Oh yeah” I felt so dumb. Way to go Sopheap, just make yourself look stupid.
“You look great” He said smiling.
“Thanks” He must be the sweetest thing ever.
“So um what movie are we going to watch?”
“Any movie you want” He said.

I was bad at that stuff, I mean like what if I pick a movie and he doesn’t like it. Well I’ve always wanted to watch ‘the number 23.’
“How about The Number 23?”
“Are you sure? I heard it’s scary”
“Yep, I’m sure” He probably doesn’t even wanna watch it. Great. We got our tickets and waited at the concession stand. We bought a Jumbo sized popcorn. We walked into the movie theatre just in time. It was all dark and stuff. He chose a seat all the way in the back. We were isolated form everybody else.

The movie had its scary parts I screamed, loud, but Peter let me cuddle up to him when ever I was scared. He was really sweet. I’d expect a famous person to be stuck up and bitchy, but he proved me wrong. I fell asleep on his shoulders during the movie. I felt someone shaking me to wake up.
“You fell asleep” I saw his face and he smiled at me. It was so adorable.
“Oh yeah” I took my head off his shoulders and barely got up from the seat.
“So what was the movie about?” I asked him.
“To tell you the truth I wasn’t really paying attention”
“Then what were you doing then?”
“I was watching you” He smiled at me once more. Could he be any sweeter? I smiled back at him.