My Chemical Disaster

I’m a canary, you`re a Coal mine

CHAPTER 7

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.

I packed mostly everything. I had two big suite cases full of clothes. I had to bring Labby’s little outfits too! I couldn’t forget about that. I sat down on my bed thinking about Peter. I really like him and I’ve never felt this way about any other guy before but he’s famous. He had to of gone out a lot of girls before. Like look at him, girls are all over him online. I don’t wanna lose him to any other girl. He’s just so wonderful. I shouldn’t be thinking about this stuff right now. I should be thankful I’m with Peter.

The next couple of days went by pretty fast. My phone started ringing.
“Hello?”
“Hey babe, are you ready?” Peter said.
“Yeah”
“I’ll be there in a few”
“Bye” I hung up the phone. Peter helped me gather my stuff into the tour bus. The tour bus had two floors. It was pretty big. It was really fancy though. Now I could get used to this!
“Oh my god!” I heard a girl scream. I turned around and found Brianna.
“Hey!” We exchanged hugs.
“What are you doing here?” She asked. Peter walked into the bus and I pointed to him.
“And you’re with?”
“I’m with Joe”
“Oh…” I said.
“Any who where’s Joe?” Brianna asked.
“He’s outside” Peter said. Brianna left the bus looking for Joe.

“So, where am I gonna sleep?” I followed Peter into this room. It was really small. Two people could barely fit In it.
“So I’m sleeping in here?”
“No, ‘we’re’ sleeping in here” He said. I put down my stuff. Did he really expect both of us to fit on one tiny bed?
“Ok then” I said. My phone started ringing again. It was near Peter so Peter read the screen.
“Jeff” He said. He picked it up. Oh no, what was he gonna do now!?
“Hello”
“Is Sopheap there?” I could here Jeff’s voice from my phone.
“No! But Pete is”
“Who’s Pete?”
“Her boyfriend from Fall Out Boy! Now can you please stop calling her or else I will get my security guards after you!” He hung up the phone.

“Who is Jeff?” He asked.
“Jeff is my friend who used to work with me in New York.”
“Friends? That’s why he has your number?”
“Yeah friends talk to each other on the phone”
“You expect me to believe a guy named Jeff who has your number is your friend?”
“Yeah”
“Well I don’t!”
“You’re getting mad over nothing! He’s just my friend, god!” I grabbed my phone out of his hand and left the room. I sat down on the little couch outside. Labby jumped on my lap. I petted his soft black fur.

He was mad over the stupidest thing. I mean Jeff? Really, Jeff is just Jeff I would NEVER go out with him. Brianna and this other came in the bus. Brianna could tell that I was sad so she sat beside me.
“What’s wrong?” She said.
“Nothing, it’s just Peter”
“What about Peter now?”
“Well he’s mad because my friend Jeff called. He thinks Jeff and I are more than friends.”
“He’ll get over. Pete just gets jealous sometimes”
“Thanks” I looked over at the other girl and smiled. She rolled her eyes at me.
“Um Hi” I said to her.
“Hi, whatever.” Ok, she was snobby much.
“Who’s that?” I whispered into Brianna’s ears.
“That’s Angelique. Patrick’s girlfriend”
“Why is she giving me dirty looks and stuff?”
“Oh because you’re going out with Pete. She likes him”
“Ok. Then why is she with Patrick?”
“Well she likes Patrick too but doesn’t want anyone with Pete” “Oh”

Ok, that was pretty weird. I didn’t do anything to that ‘Angelique’ girl. Whatever I don’t need anymore problems right now. Peter walked out of the room. He walked up to me.
“Can we talk?”
“No” I said. He tried pulling my hand to get me up. Labby started barking at him.
“Please?”
“No”
“Sopheap, look I’m sorry”
“Whatever”
“Just come in and talk with me” I looked over at Angelique. She gave me another dirty look.
“Fine” I walked into the room and sat on the bed.
“This better be good” I said.
“It will be”
“Keep going” I said.
“I’m sorry”
“Yeah?”
“I didn’t mean to get mad at you. Just the thought of losing you makes me sad.” I looked at him and couldn’t stop myself from smiling at him. He kissed me.
“Anyways who is that Jeff guy?”
“He used to work with me and he had the biggest crush on me so yeah… I would never go out with him” He smiled at me and kissed me again.