My Chemical Disaster

Twelve Hearts Beating Favor

CHAPTER 9

"Thanks" I said to Peter.
"You're welcome!"
"You actually enjoyed that meal?" Patrick said.
"Yeah..."
"The only thing he can cook is peanut butter and jelly!" He said.
"You're just jealous because you can't cook like the wentz can"
"Oh yeah too bad"
"Come on guys we needa get ready for our show tonight!" Patrick said.
"Yeah, ill see you later. I’m gonna go with the guys and check out the place where we're gonna be performing at" Peter said.
"Bye! I'll miss you" I said.
"I'll miss you too" I looked at Angelique; ha I could tell she was jealous.
"Wait!" I said.
"What?" He came back over to me and I pulled him into the longest French kiss ever. I basically shoved my tongue down his throat.
"Ok then...” He said. I did that on purpose just to bug Angelique.

"Hey, wanna go to the mall or something?" I asked Brianna.
"Sure" She said. She looked over at Angelique and I guess she felt bad for her.
"Do you wanna come to?"
"No thanks I'll stay here" Thank god she said no. I mean I feel kinda bad but she was straight up mean to me so whatever. It's her loss not mines! I wet to go get ready.
"Um Mr. Bus driver can you bring us to the closest mall around here?" I asked.
"Sure" Me and Brianna waited patiently. Well at least she did I am not one patient person.

He finally dropped us off at this really big mall.
“Whoa” We both said at the same time.
“Yay! We’re here! Thanks” Brianna said.
“No problem” The bus driver replied.
“Um what’s your name?” I asked.
“Tyler”
“Ohhh...” we left the bus as fast as we could. Oh my god I can’t wait to shop! The mall so had so many stores we didn’t know with store to go to.
“Hmm… how about AE?” Brianna said.
“Sure” We shopped for so longs our legs were getting tired. We decided to get something to eat at the food court. Random people started waving hi at us. Um ok. We waved back at them pretending like we knew them.
“Why were they waving?” I asked.
“This happens all the time. It’s because we’re dating the boys from Fall Out Boy”
“Ok, that’s really weird”
“I know. We probably have fan websites of our own” Brianna said. Fan sites? People are crazier than I thought. Brianna’s cell phone rang and she picked it up.
“hello? Uh huh, ok bye. Love you too”
“Who was that?” I asked.
“Joe, they’re performing soon. The bus is waiting outside!” We hurried up outside.

We saw the bus. I saw someone else. Oh my god, that can’t be?!?
“KENDRA!” She got out of the bus and gave me a hug.
“Oh my god what are you doing here?” she asked.
“No, the question is, what are you doing here!?”
“I’m with Tyler”
“No way! I’m with Peter”
“You’re dating Pete from fall Out boy?”
“Yep”
“Come on hurry up we gotta get to their show in time you know!” Tyler said.
“Be quiet” Kendra said to him. Peter gave me a huge hug when I walked in. Was I gone for that long? I can’t believe Kendra was here! I haven’t seen her in like forever! Well maybe a month or two ago but still that was long. I sat down next to Kendra.
“So how did you get Mr.Saurette to let you come here?”
“It’s vacation right now!”
“Oh, so how’s the people treating you over there, and oh yeah how did Jeff get my number!?!?” “Umm” Kendra said.
“You didn’t give him my number did you?”
“sorry! But I felt bad he’s like so lonely right now and really sad.”
“Well he called me yesterday and yeah Peter got jealous”
“EE…”
“Yeah I know EEE…”

The bus finally stopped. Oh my god I was actually gonna see Peter perform for the first time! I’ll tell you one thing the girls were screaming like maniacs. They better not have any ideas because peter is MINES! Brianna went to talk to Angelique, I guess because she felt bad. Me and Kendra were back stage.
“I have never seen him perform before!” I said.
“Really?”
“Nope, I didn’t even know who he was. He was just my boss for Clandestine!”
“you got to be kidding me; you didn’t know who Pete Wentz was?”
“I’m serious. Everyone is like looking at me like I’m weird just because I didn’t know who he was”