Lets Cheers To This

Don't You Have Friends?

Cameron slid his right index finger over the track pad of his laptop. He moved it to iTunes and lightly tapped it. He waited for a moment thinking of what band to listen to. He slid his finger over to Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens and pressed play. There was a knock on the door, and the doorknob turned open. It was his mom.
“Cameron, you need to get out of this room. Go somewhere, you’re 23 years old and you haven’t done anything”
Cameron turned up the music louder.
“Cameron! Turn it down, I’m trying to talk to you” yelled Cameron’s mom
Cameron pressed pause.
“What the fuck do you want” said Cameron with a hard face.
He heard his Mom’s drunk boyfriend get up.
He walked quickly, although not successfully. He was drunk, like always.
“The fuck is wrong with you. Have some respect for your mother” screamed the boyfriend
“Don’t tell me what to do, you drunk douche bag. Just fuck off, Hank”
Hank swung at Cameron, but he missed. He swung again, but this time he hit him. Camerons jaw throbbed as he fell. Hank kicked him in the stomach.
“Maybe this will teach you to have some respect”
Cameron laid on the floor of his room crying. He looked up at his Mom. Their eyes met and she ignored him and left the room. Cameron’s mouth was bleeding and it started pooling beside him. Cameron got up and slammed the door of his room. He took out an old, torn t-shirt and used it to soak up the blood from his mouth, then from the floor.
“I just want to die” Cameron mumbled.
He crawled into his bed and pulled his blanket over his head as he rested his head on his pillow.
---
It was the next morning. There was no sun shining from his window, it was raining. He sat up and felt his jaw. It was swollen and hurt a lot. He grabbed his iPod from his bedside table and put on his music. He stuck both headphones into his ears and put his ipod in his pocket. He pushed the blanket off of him and swung his feet over the edge of the bed. He stood up and grabbed his guitar. He started playing the chords of “If You Can’t Hang”. He knew every word, and every note of every Sleeping with Sirens song. He loved them. He finished the song and went on his computer to check Sleeping with Sirens twitter. He shook the mouse and the screen blinked on. He opened up google chrome and went on twitter. He typed in SWStheband in the search bar and clicked on their profile. The first tweet was a picture from a new photoshoot, and the second was a joke from Justin. He read the third one. “Hey all of you guitar players! We’re looking for a new guitarist. Tweet a video of you playing any song. Include our username, and the hashtag #SWSnewguitarist. We are going to pick 5 people to audition for us!”. Cameron ran out to the shower. He had to look good for the video.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh, I guess its ok for my first chapter. I couldn't really think of a title, so its not the greatest