Status: Semi-Active

No Such Thing as Too Young

I Breathe You In With Smoke

It has been a month since I moved back in with my mom. Everything seems to be settling back into place. We talked over dinner that night, and she was taking the separation well, I was quite proud of her.

I thought moving back in with my mom, dating Tony, having wonderful friends would make me happy. I mean it should make me happy right? That wasn't the case though, I felt lower than ever and I couldn't tell anyone, not even Tony.
I didn't want to disappoint him, or bring him down. The band was working well, local shows seemed to be most weekends, he did everything he could to make sure I was happy. I didn't want to ruin the illusion for him. I needed to get my mind off of everything, distract myself from the chaos that was my life right now.

I made the quick decision to text Mike and see if he was up to hanging out. Tony was hanging out with Jaime today, Vic was with Taylor, and Ashley and Beth were both working.

I sent a quick text to Mike asking if he was busy.

"Nah, I'm honestly sitting around eating, pizza and watching Adventure Time. Come over?"
I texted him that I would be there soon, before taking off and heading over to the Fuentes Brothers home.

"Mike!" I called as I stepped into the house, out of the heat today. "Shay! Get your ass in here Granger!" he called me, using the typical Harry Potter reference. I giggled, and found him sprawled out on the couch, cartoons actually on the television. "Hey Fuentes. What's new cutie?" I asked plopping next to him, and patting his check. He stuck his tongue out at me.
Mike was the one that I could joke around with, and nothing mattered. "Nothing baby girl. Bored as fuck, and I really want to smoke" he whined. I rolled my eyes, and nudged him. "Me too. Roll one?" I asked him.
He look at me bewildered. Sure I drink, but I've never been one to smoke. But why not? I mean I was looking for a distraction. Getting high with Mike sure seemed to be that. "What? Tony will kill me if I get you high" he said, sitting up, shaking his head. "Tony doesn't own me Mike. I can do as I please, and right now I want to smoke with you. It's not like he has to know" I reminded him. He rubbed the back of his neck. "You want me to lie to Tony for you?" he asked, looking at me as if I was crazy still. I swear the look on his face was as if he saw Fluffy in real life (the three headed dog in Harry Potter)
"Not lie, just don't mention it. Come on, I want to live a little." I pouted. "Fine! But just this once. Let me go get my shit" He jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs.

He came back down with a bowl in hand,a lighter, a grinder and a baggie with pot. I smiled and scooted to the end of the couch. "You sure you want to do this?" Mike asked me, as he sat down and placed the items on the table in front of us. I nodded. "Absolutely." He chuckled, and began to prepare a bowl.

After coughing everywhere the first two hits, and then taking three more, I was feeling pretty good. We were still watching Adventure Time, and laughing pretty hard though I wasn't sure why. I just felt amazing. Like nothing mattered, exactly what I wanted. I don't see what the big deal about smoking pot is, it's wonderful. I passed the bowl to Mike, wiping the tears from my eyes, that were there from laughing so hard. "Why have I never done this with you before?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. He took one last hit, making a face after he released the smoke. A small cough escaped his lips. "It's done" he informed me, getting up to clean it out. I leaned back into the couch, and focused on the children's show in front of me. "Mikey!! I want taco bell!" I whined, yelling loudly. He chuckled, walking back into the living room. "Drive through?" He suggested. I stood up quickly. "Fuck yeah" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Let me just open the windows to air the place out and we can go." I looked around at the small smokey room, and shook my head. "Woah" was all I could think of to say.

"OH BABY WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT, YOU MAKE A WOMAN GO MAD!" We screamed Shakira lyrics at the top of our lungs on the ride to Taco Bell. Everything was completely fine, until we were waiting through for our food and through the glass window we saw Jaime, and Tony.
I smacked Mike's arm. "Fuck!" I muttered. Tony and Jaime both looked at us, and Tony smiled waving at me. I was frozen in my place. He was going to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry that this chapter sucks so bad. I literally have NO ideas left in me for this story, but I don't want to give up on it just yet. Just bare with me for a little bit longer, and I swear I will get back into the story, and it will get better. I just need to have fillers and stuff to get to the point where I want to be.

Comment, and let me know what you think and if you have ANY ideas for me.
Sorry again, I love you guys.