Status: Semi-Active

No Such Thing as Too Young

There's Faith In Love

I woke up to sun shining in the window, falling on my face. I looked around the room at the posters, the desk filled with papers, and clothes scattered about, realizing I wasn't in my own room, or home. I sat up, looking for any sign of Vic. He must have moved me after I fell asleep last night. I ran a hand through my tangled hair. A huge thump, and yells came from downstairs startling me. I jumped up, adjusting the clothes from yesterday I slept in, and quickly made my way to the stairs.

"Just let me go fucking talk to her, make sure she is okay!" I heard Tony's voice echo through the house, causing me to pause on one of the top steps. "You think you can just barge into my house, and demand to see her. She is sleeping, leave her Ton. Now isn't a good time okay." Vic insisted. I silently thanked Vic for trying to keep Tony away from me. I heard something get thrown across the room. "What the fuck Tony!" Mike yelled. "Shut up Mike" I heard Tony's demanding voice say. I began to walk upstairs again, when Mike was coming up the stairs. "Shay." He said lowly. I turned and gave him a frown. "Why is he here?" I asked, tears threatening to fall. Mike took the steps two at a time up to me, and engulfed me in a hug. I buried my face into his chest, as he rubbed my hair in a soothing motion. "I guess he went to see you last night and you weren't home. Your mom said you were out. He tried calling and texting you a shit load, he freaked and came here when Taylor said you were over here. I shook my head. "Why does it even matter if I'm here? It's none of his god damn concern." I whispered shaking my head. Mike shrugged. "He keeps insisting on talking to you Shay." I pulled away and wiped more tears away. "I'll talk to him.." I said lowly. Mike shook his head. "You don't have to Shay. Vic told me you saw him with Stephanie and it really hurt you. You don't have to talk to him." I nodded. " I know, but it's best I just get this over with" I said slowly going down the steps and stepping into the living room.

"Why the hell was she even here last night? Is something going on between you two now huh?" Tony asked, clearly out raged. "Tony, you are out of your mind right now. There is nothing going on!" Vic shouted as I walked into the kitchen where they stood. Both guys turned to look at me. Vic looked sympathetic, and Tony just looked mad. "Shay.. I'm sorry we woke you. I didn't mean to" Vic said, giving me a small, forced smile. I just nodded, and looked over to Tony. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, biting my lip to keep myself in check. "I could ask you the same fucking thing Shaina. You didn't answer your phone, you weren't home, I was worried sick and then Taylor tells me you were here all night." He raises his voice, causing me to flinch. "Tony! Shut the fuck up" Vic warns him. "Stay out of this" Tony warns him. I shake my head. "He is only trying to help Tony. Lets go somewhere else to talk" I turn to Vic. "Don't worry, I'll call you later. Go talk to Taylor like we talked about okay" I told him giving him a hug and small smile. He was hesitant but nodded. Tony rolled his eyes, and headed for the door, I followed behind him afraid of what was about to come. I knew Tony would never hurt me or any girl for that matter but I hated when he was angry. He didn't even have a right to be, I shouldn't even be talking to him after yesterday, but of course the second I see him, I fall for him all over again. Tony was already in the truck, waiting for me. I got in, and we began to drive. Neither of us saying a word.

We pulled into the parking lot of a park. He put the car in park, shutting it off, but stayed inside the truck. I took a deep breathe before speaking. "You had no right to do what you did this morning Antonio..." I whispered. He looked at me bewildered. "I didn't Shaina? I had no idea where you were, and then I hear you are with Vic. You guys have always had this weird connection what did you expect me to think? I got mad, and reacted on the spot. I know I shouldn't have yelled at him and Mike, but I was pissed" He said slamming his hand into the steering wheel. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "There you go jumping to conclusions again Tony. Why do you seem to think I'll just jump into any guys bed? First Vince, now Vic. Do you think that low of me?" I began to cry despite the effort to stay strong. "And even if something was going on between Vic and I, how would it be any of your business Tony?" I questioned him. He ran his hand through his hair, shaking his head. "I don't think that Shay! But guys are convincing, trust me I know. And it's my business, because well... I thought maybe when we kissed it meant something to you to." He said look me in the eyes. My tears weren't slowing down. I feel like all I do anymore is cry. I tried to wipe them away, but it was a wasted effort. "I'm not stupid Tony." I told him sternly. "And it couldn't have meant that much to you.." I whispered the last part. "I know you aren't stupid. And you have no idea how I feel Shay. Do you not get how much I care about you?" He asked me honestly, a confused look upon his face. "You care about me enough to get back with Stephanie right?" I asked him, running my hands over the area where my cuts were. It has become a comfort for me, to know I could always turn to that, or at least have the scars. Tony's face softened a bit. "What, how did you know I saw her?" He asked quietly. "So I'm right? I asked bitterly the tears coming even faster then before. "We aren't back together, we just went out yesterday and talked about it..." Tony said lowly. "Like that is any better... Obviously whatever was going on between us meant nothing Tony, so don't act like it did. I mean I get it. Stephanie is blonde, smart, beautiful- gorgeous even, and skinny. She is everything. I get it okay? Just stop okay" I told him, looking down at my legs, water droplets sliding off my face, onto them. Tony leaned over the middle counsel, putting his finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Shaina, don't. You are everything. You are stunning, gorgeous, smart, perfect body, and who cares if you aren't blonde. You are perfect to me. Stephanie is nothing compared to you. I know I went out with her yesterday, and you obviously saw me kiss her, but we decided to not get back together. I told her I was over it, and we needed to cut ties. I love you, and I want you. No one else. Please believe me. There has never been anyone else to make me feel the way you do. I know I can over react, go off the handle, and act like a complete idiot but I want to be your complete idiot. Seeing you cry Shay is the worst pain I've ever endured. It's like someone has ripped my heart out. I love you" He whispered, crushing his lips down onto mine. My hands rested on top of his, and I began to kiss him back. Our lips moved together once again, putting butterflies in my stomach. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted him. Our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance, which I gave over to him, just happy to be with him. We slowly pulled away, only to go back from a few more quick kisses. I rested my forehead against his. "I love you Tony..." I whispered, opening my eyes, to look into his. A smile appeared on his face. "I love you Shay" He whispered back, pecking my lips. He brought his hand to my check, wiping away more stray tears with the pad of his thumb.
"I'm sorry for everything baby, I'm so sorry" He told me. I nodded. " I know... Just promise me you'll go apologize to Vic and Mike for everything, and we can move past this.." I told him. He nodded, smiling. "Anything for you" He said, sitting back in his seat, and starting the car. I buckled my seat belt again.

We pulled into Vic's house once again, his car in the drive way letting us know he was home. I unbuckled myself and went to get out of the car. "Shay?" Ton spoke quietly. "Yeah?" I asked turning my head in his direction. "Thank you.." He told me. I was confused as to what he was thanking me for. "What for?" He smiled. "Making me a better person, and always forgiving me. I really do love you" He told me. I smiled. "Always." I told him, getting out of the car. We met in the front of the truck, entwining our fingers together. "So are you mine now?" I asked him, smiling up at him. "Only if you are mine" He said kissing my lips. We walked up the steps to Vic's house, walking in. "Vic!" I called throughout the house. "Coming!" I heard him yell from upstairs. He jogged down the steps. He looked hesitantly at Tony, but then smiled when he saw our hands together. "Look Vic, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was a dick this morning, and it was out of line. Your one of best friends. Can you look past me being a dumbass?" Tony asked him honestly. Vic nodded. "Of course man. I get it. Just don't hurt her alright?" Vic said, coming and hugging us both. "Never" Tony agreed hugging him back. "That's what I like to see!" I heard Mike yell. We pulled away and saw him standing in the doorway, eating a bowl of cereal. He nodded towards us. "See everything works out." He said smiling cheesy. I laughed and smiled at Tony. "Well we are going to head out. Sorry for everything again" Tony told them before we left.

As Tony and I took the drive back to my house, windows down, our hands connected over the middle counsel things felt right for once. I wasn't sure how long this happiness would last, or if Tony and I would even last but right now I didn't want to worry about it. I looked over at him. He was singing along, his hair a mess from the wind, a smile upon his face. He lifted our hands, kissing my knuckles as we sat at a red light.
We pulled into my driveway, and saw a small moving truck outside my house. I looked over at Tony scared before rushing out of the truck. "Dad, what's going on?" I asked, running over to him as he moved some boxes from the front lawn to the truck. He looked at me. "I'm leaving. I'm sorry baby girl" He told me, kissing my forehead, and closing the back of the truck before leaving.
I looked over to Tony for support, he immediately wrapped his arms around me, as we watched my dad leave.
Okay I was wrong, things were never okay in my life for very long.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know two updates in a row, it's a miracle. This one really isn't that good, but I wanted to post it. I didn't plan on having them together so soon, but as I wrote this chapter it just seemed to fit. I'm sorry if things seemed rushed, but I have plans for this story and there was no point in dragging it out with sucky filler chapters in the beginning right away. Let me know what you think.
<3
Thank you to everyone who reads the story, recommends it, subscribes, and comments. Everyone means a lot to me.