Status: Semi-Active

No Such Thing as Too Young

I Will Love You Til We Are Buried

"You really should go talk to her, and hear her out Hun" Maria Perry, Tony's mom told me as I sat at her kitchen table for the eighth morning in a row. I took a sip of my orange juice, and shook my head. "I know I should, but I just can't get over the fact they've been lying to me. Maria I know my mom is your best friend, and I should give her a chance to explain but I'm just not ready to talk to her yet. I'm sorry if I am over staying my welcome. I will go back next door if you like." I told her, secretly hoping I was welcome whenever and she would not force me to leave. "Of course not honey. You are always welcome to stay here, you know that. I just wish you would talk to your mother" She said standing to put away the half of the grapefruit she didn't eat this morning. "I will, soon. I promise mama P. And well thank you for letting me stay here" I told her looking down, playing the the place mat in front of me on the table. She came up behind me, kissing the top of my head. "Anytime love. Now, I have to get to work. I'll see you later, tell Tony I am working late tonight" She said, grabbing her purse, keys, and heading out to work. I sighed, putting my glass in the sink before heading back upstairs to my boyfriends room.

Boyfriend. That word would never get old to me. Tony was finally mine. Everything else may be crumbling, but at least I had my rock.
I carefully opened the door to his room, sliding in before shutting it behind me. I tip toed over to my side of the bed, and slid under the covers once more. He groaned, letting out a big breath, before reaching out, and pulling my body into his, burying his face further into his pillow. I let out a tiny giggle, placing my hands in his hair. I began to stroke his hair, and watched him sleep. His eyes moved rapidly under his lids, making me assume he was dreaming. His chest moved up and down with each breath he took. I leaned forward, kissing his lips to try and wake him. "Baby.." I whispered, kissing his bottom lip. He groaned, keeping his eyes sealed shut. I continued to stroke his hair and leaned down to kiss him again. His lips slowly began to move with mine, kissing me back. His thumbs rubbed circles into my sides, causing me to smile into the kiss. I pulled away, and looked at his face. His brown eyes were now open, looking into mine. He had a groggy look upon his face, and a small smile. "Can I wake up like this all the time?" He asked in a small voice. I giggled, and pecked his lips once more. "Mmm, I wish." I told him flopping down onto my back. He rolled onto his side, resting on his elbow to see my face. "When do you plan on going home?" He asked me, now playing with my long hair. "Trying to get rid of me Perry?" I joked kissing the inside of his wrist that was near my face. He gave me a shy smile, and shook his head. "Never. But your mom is probably going insane without you. She isn't used to being alone, and now you are staying here, and your dad is gone" He said, trying to be easy about it. I nodded knowingly. "I"ll go talk to her tomorrow or something. Your mom is working late tonight, so I'll make her dinner to thank her tonight, and then go back next door tomorrow afternoon. How does that sound?" I asked, flipping so I was on my side as well. "Hmm. Horrible" He said resting his forehead against mine, kissing my nose. "What is so wrong with that plan?" I asked him, scared it was such a horrible idea. "The part where I don't get to fall asleep and wake up with you every morning" He told me, leaning down to capture my lips with his own before I could even try and reply. I kissed him back, wrapping one arm around his neck, twirling the ends of his hair with my pointer finger. I teasingly bit down, pulling on one of his lip rings before pulling away from him. "You live right next door you'll still see me all the time and we can spend the night together whenever" I told him, tugging on the end of his hair, causing him to groan.

I giggled and rolled out of bed, adjusting my shirt as I walked over to my bag on the floor near his dresser. I pulled out a new pair of shorts, and a new shirt throwing them on top of his desk, before pulling my hair up into a messy bun. I felt Tony's eyes on my back as I striped my shirt off, and adjusted my bra. I slid my sweat pants down,quickly grabbing my shorts and pulling them on so neither Tony or I saw my scars. I grabbed my New Found Glory shirt, threw it on over my head, and pulled it down over my stomach before walking back over to the bed. I fixed my side so I could sit on cross legged on top of the covers. Tony sat up as well, the blanket falling off of his bare chest. He tugged lightly on my arm, signalling he wanted me closer to him. I sighed and crawled over so I was sitting in his lap, burying my face into his neck. I traced the few tattoos on his chest with the tip of my finger. He kissed the top of my head before speaking. "You know your scars don't bother me right?" He asked me placing his hand over my thigh. I shook my head against his skin. "How can they not? They bother me" I mumbled to him looking into his eyes. He kissed me quickly. "I love you. They well they are part of who you are, and what you've been through. They tell stories of your battles, and how strong you are" He told me, sliding up my shorts, running his thumb over my cuts lightly. "How can they show how strong I am. I'm weak, that's why they are there" I tell him sternly. He shook his head. "They show how strong you are for continuing with life baby girl. I know how hard it must be, but you keep going and I am so proud of you for that" He told me, leaning down to kiss over my scars on both of my thighs. I put my finger under his chin, bringing his face up to mine. "I love you" I whispered to him. His face lite up. "I love you too. Thank you for never giving up. I don't ever want to loose my best friend" He told me, wrapping his arms around my body bringing me into his chest again. Tony was the best boyfriend I have ever had, and could ever ask for. He knew my secrets and stood by my side through everything. It took a long time to get to where we are, but I think it was all worth it in some weird way.

I stood in the Perry's kitchen, trying to get the food to look nice before I even put it in the oven to bake. "There" I said finishing the last layer of lasagna I was making. "Your insane" Tony joked using the oven mitts to put the food in the oven for me. I shook my head, and went to the fridge to get stuff to make a salad. "I just want to show your mom how grateful I am for everything she has done for me. Sue me" I kidded, pecking his lips as I walked by him. He came up next to me, and helped me cut a variety of vegetables, and put them in the bowl. "Tony! Shay! I'm home" I heard Maria call as she walked in the front door. She walked into the kitchen, and I looked up from what I was doing and smiled. "Surprise!" I said walking over to her. "Oh honey! You didn't have to" She told me, hugging me. "Oh, but I did. I just wanted to tell you thank you for everything. I'm going to go talk to my mom tomorrow. I know this must be hard on her as well" I told her. She hugged me again. "That's wonderful. And Tony!" she said turning to him. "You've never helped me in the kitchen." She said going over to him, and joking hitting his arm. He chuckled and gave his mom a kiss on the check. "Anything I can help with?" She asked looking around. I shook my head. "No I think we've got it. Go ahead and change, shower, relax whatever it is you have to do" I told her. "Well if you insist" She told us smiling, and left the room.

I rested against Tony as I sat in between his legs on the couch after dinner. His back rest against the arm of the sofa, spread out. His arms were wrapped around my middle, resting on my stomach as I played with his fingers. "I think my mom really enjoyed not having to do much today" Tony said laughing. I giggled and nudged his foot with my own. "She deserves it, we should do this for her again sometime soon. I know going to work, and then coming home to do all of this is hard on her" I told him, kissing his knuckles. He sighed, "I know it is. I'm going to try and help out more. I mean right after my dad passed I was home all the time, I made sure she was okay. I need to get my act together" He said sadly. I turned my head up towards him, and kissed his jaw. "Baby... This was never easy on you either. You can't feel guilty. All she ever wants is for you to be happy." I told him. He shook his head, "No, I know. I just want to start helping out more. She deserves that" He said. I nodded understandingly. "I get where you are coming from. I feel guilty for leaving my mom after my dad left.. I should have sat with her and talked, made sure she was okay" I played with his fingers, distracting myself. "Well you will talk to her tomorrow, and I'm sure everything will be fine" His voice sounded sleepy. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into him more. "I'm too tired to move" He mumbled quietly. I giggled. "Let's just sleep then." I kissed the side of his hands. "Sounds great. Night baby. I love you" I smiled, closing my eyes contently. "Goodnight Tony. I love you too"
I slipped into a deep sleep, content with sleeping in Tony's arms for one more night before going back next door to my own bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, still no motivation really. I am running out of ideas, but trying my best to find a direction for this story. I know the past few chapters have sucked, and I apologize for that as well. Let me know what you think. <3