These Are the Days of Our Lives

1/1

THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

It was a beautiful night with lots of stars shining bright up in the sky, Marilyn looked up, it was much too pretty for him to ignore it.
The sky made him feel like laying down in the middle of the street and relax, enjoy the cool breeze, holding hands with somebody he loved.
But those people were all gone, Evan was gone, Dita was gone, Twiggy was gone, Missi was gone long ago as well.
How could he be so stupid? He let all of them go away.
Sometimes he wishes he was back in the old days.
After a few minutes, he saw a little silhouetto of a man, literally little, but he knew who it was, he walked a bit faster, to see the man's face.
Marilyn tried to be discrete but the person saw him, it was Twiggy.
The small guy turned around and faced the singer, smiling awkwardly.
"Hey... Long time no see..." Twiggy faced the floor.
"Yeah... How are you man?" Manson asked with an awkward smile.
"Ah... I'm fine... What about you?" 
"I'm ok... I guess" Marilyn looked away.
"No, you're not" Jeordie smiled, with the childlike look he always made when he wanted something.
"Where are you going?" Manson asked.
"I was on my way to a drinks store. Why?" Twiggy asked.
"Want to go to my place?" Marilyn smiled.
"Sure" Twiggy's face shined like the stars up in the sky.
"So, let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manson's lips met Twiggy's for the fourth time, nothing had changed, Marilyn let his hand stroke Twiggy's hair as the smaller man held his other hand.
"How did we let this go?" Manson asked, looking at Twiggy's eyes.
Twiggy looked away and laughed, then looked up to the roof.
"Sometimes I get to feelin' I was back in the old days, when we were kids, when we were young things were so perfect..."
"Yeah... The days were endless, we were crazy, we were young" Manson agreed.
"The sun was always shining, we just lived for fun, and sometimes it just seems like lately... The rest of my life's been just a show..."Twiggy confessed.
"I would say the same" Manson looked away and the smaller man smiled.
"Those were the days of our lives, the bad things in life were so few.... Those days are all gone now but one thing is true" Twiggy said.
"What is it?" Manson asked.
"When I look and I find...." the smaller man blushed "I still love you"
Manson giggled, happy, somebody loved him, somebody would help him, and not just anybody, it was Twiggy, the one who would light his fire, and the one who would save him. Twiggy was back, and this was amazing.
"I just can't stop loving you, silly" the older guy gave Twiggy another kiss.
"All of my love to you now..." Manson said, kissing Twiggy's nose.
"Those days are all gone now but one thing is true" Twiggy said "When I look, and I find... No change"
♠ ♠ ♠
My first fanfic... Hope you guys liked :)
And... Did you recognize the songs?