The Princess of Wales

Bothered

I was currently at Vicki's house getting ready for our girls night out. Along with us was our friends, Emma and Holly. I dressed in a short strapless red dress with black heels. Holly was doing my hair as Vicki did Emma's. I scrolled through my phone, reading some story about myself and Zayn. I shook my head at the words that came out of his idiotic mouth and sent him a text.

Uhh no comment. Really Zayn?

"Why does the media feel the need to speculate on my relationship status?" I asked with a frustrated sigh. I only wanted to annoy my father, not have the whole world talking about me. "It's not like I'm some celebrity and guys hope to have a chance with me. They already know there's no chance."

"Because you're royalty." Emma said

"And you make for a very entertaining news story.." Holly agreed. "Remember when they printed a picture of you peeing in the bu-"

"Holly!" I yelled. I grabbed my phone as it vibrated in my lap and opened it up to read Zayn's text.

I was really caught off guard, sorry Char.

"I don't see the big deal. You are dating, aren't you?" Vicki asked

"Why does everybody keep saying that?! Does it look like I'm dating him?"

"Yes!" The three girls said in unison.

"Sod off, all of you. You're photographed twice with somebody and all of a sudden you're together."

"You may have only been photographed twice, but that's only because you stay hidden away in his flat." Vicki mumbled, a smirk appearing on her face. I glared at her as my phone went off again, another text from Zayn.

Save me a dance?

Wanting to prove a point to my friends, I replied back with a no. His next text offered to buy me a drink and I also turned that down.

Well why the hell not?

I laughed at his latest text and could tell he was probably irritated or confused, maybe both. I replied back to him then stood up to check myself out in the mirror.

It's girls night.

"Ready, girls?" I asked once we all finished getting ready. My personal driver drove us all to the club, I saw a few camera flashes as we stepped out of the car. There was along line outside the club, but we walked right up to the bouncer.

"Good evening, girls." The man said as he unhooked the rope and let us through the door. We made our way to the VIP section where a bottle was already waiting at our table. Hm, Tequila, my favorite.

"Can we get some shot glasses?" Emma yelled to one of the waitresses. I spotted Zayn sitting a few tables over with a group of guys. Zayn gave me a smirk and nodded his head at me.

"I'll be right back." I said before making my way over to them. "Hi, boys."

"Charli." Zayn got up from his seat and lightly kissed my neck, his breath smelling faintly of booze. His arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me a little closer, his lips near my ear. "Gonna take me up on that dance?"

"Nah." I smirked.

"Fine." Zayn pulled back a little, moving his arm up and put it around my shoulder. "You already know Louis and Niall. This is Liam and Harry, the rest of the lads in my band." Zayn went around, pointing out each boy. "and these are my best friends, Anthony and Danny."

Holy hell! Bradford, England sure breeds some fine pieces of ass! I glanced back at Vicki and Holly, pointing at the boys who appeared to be brothers. They are definitely their types, I playfully fanned myself while motioning the word 'hot' making the two lads laugh. "Very nice to meet all of you, but I need to get back to my friends."

Vicki linked arms with me and gave me a shot, I quickly downed it and saw the grin on her face. "We can have a triple wedding!"

"Shut up, Vick. Remember, it's girls night, don't you dare go over there."

"Screw this, I'm moving to Bradford!"

"I'm in!" Holly laughed

We took more shots and ordered some cocktails. We danced with each other and poked fun at some of the guys on the dance floor. Some were just too full of themselves and for no reason, too. Zayn and I had eye sex as I pretended to ignore him. He seemed pretty occupied with his friends and his alcohol. Even when some of them went to dance with girls, he stayed put.

"So, why aren't you over there with your boyfriend?" A drunk Emma laughed a little too loudly.

"I told, he's not my boyfriend, you hag!" I yelled back.

"Oh yeah?" Holly asked. "Prove it!"

I finished my Tequila Sunrise and walked back onto the dance floor. I scanned the VIP section, looking for an attractive enough guy to dance with. I spotted a tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes, he definitely wasn't my type but I went for it anyway, just to prove a point. I approached him and his friends, they all immediately looked at me. I ignored the friends and went straight for the lad.

"Hey, beautiful. Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"No, thanks. How about a dance." I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor.

"I'm S-"

"I really don't care what your name is." I kept a smile on my face the whole time we danced even though I wasn't even remotely into it. I glanced back at my friends during the dance and smirked at them. I looked over at Zayn, he has his arms crossed over his chest and didn't look very pleased. Once the song ended, I walked back over to the girls. Ignoring the nameless man when he asked for another dance. "See! Told you!"

"Zayn doesn't look very pleased." Holly said.

"I don't care what Zayn thinks." I said with confidence as I grabbed my clutch. "I'm going out for a smoke."

Smoke filled my lungs as I looked up at the night sky. I stumbled back a little as I exhaled and my head felt a little dizzy. "I'm drunk!" I announced loudly to no one. "I'm really, really fucking pissed."

"Yeah, no shit you are." I heard a voice behind me and a flick of a lighter.

"God? Is that you?" I heard the voice behind me but instead I looked up at the sky.

I felt hands on my shoulders and I was spun around, meeting Zayn face to face. "What the hell, Char?"

"Aw, is Zaynie jealous?" I asked, poking at his chest. Zayn wasn't the least bit amused by it. "Stop, it was just a dance. It's cute that you're jealous though." Zayn's lips inched closer to mine and I found myself craving his lips on mine. He stopped, close enough to feel his breath when he talked. "Kiss me!"

Zayn refused and laughed at me. "Two can play this game, princess."

Zayn walked away from me and went back inside. I was stunned, I stood there in shock for a moment before going back into the club. When I got back to my table, I spotted Zayn chatting up some beastly looking bird! "What the hell is he doing!"

"Looks like the same thing you were doing a few minutes ago." Vicki said as she sipped away on her martini. I gave her a quick glare, that was a rhetorical question. I look back over at Zayn and that ugly little shit was now in his lap! Okay, maybe the bird wasn't ugly, but she was probably a slut. A big, fat, groupie slut. I snatched the bottle from the table and started drinking it straight, fucking git.

I couldn't stop looking over at Zayn, who was now whispering in this little sluts ear, I could just feel my blood boiling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous, I swear! Just pissed, he's definitely not getting any for at least two days! Zayn looked over and winked at me. Okay, make that a week. My middle finger went up and I pointed it straight out to him. "Fuck you, Zayn!

I decided to ignore him, order another bottle, and dance with the girls. I wasn't bothered, really. Not one bit. I stopped dancing and crossed my arms over my chest when I felt two hands grab my hips. "Aw, is Charlotte jealous?" Zayn whispered in my ear.

I turned to face him and pushed him away. "Fuck you! I'm not jealous!"

"Fuck you!" He yelled back. "You are." He pulled me back in, gripping onto my waist. "Its okay, I'll see you later.

"I'M NOT BOTHERED!" I screamed as he walked away.

I ignored the girls' laughs and snarky comments as we partied until the club closed.

"So you're not coming home with me?" Zayn asked once everyone was outside. People all around us were either grabbing cabs or stumbling down the street.

"No. Fuck off." I said, pushing his arm away from me. I began walking towards the girls when Zayn pulled me back. He pulled me close and his lips lightly kissed my neck.

"Come on. You're coming with me."

I wanted to protest, to show him he didn't have some sort of effect on me. I failed, miserably. I allowed Zayn to pull me over to his taxi.

"OH COME ON!" Vicki yelled once she saw me walking away with him. "One second you hate each other, the next you're going home with the bloke, really?"

"Fuck off, Vicki." Zayn said before pushing me into the taxi with him. He told the driver his address before trying to kiss me.

"No, I said I'd go home with you. I didn't say we were shagging." I protested, pushing him as far away as possible.

"You can dish it but you can't take it, yeah?" Zayn said. "I know you were jealous, which is why you're acting like this. I'm not stupid, Char."

"I'm not jealous." I hissed. "If you want to give some ugly little slut some attention, go ahead. I'm not bothered."

"Sure, sure you're not Char." Zayn laughed, wrapping an arm around me. "and you wouldn't be coming back with me if you didn't intend on shagging."

Whatever, stupid twat. He'll see my intentions once we get back and I lock him out of his room. The taxi came to a halt and Zayn threw a fifty at the driver as we got out. He held onto me as he opened the door. I pulled away once we got inside and ran to his room with him hot on my trail. I tried slamming the door on his face but he is much stronger than me. He grinned once he shut the door behind him and pinned me against it. Oh fucking hell…I'll blame it on drunken lust.