The Princess of Wales

Come Get Me

My first week back at school has been terrible and that was putting it nicely. Zayn hasn’t taken my calls, which I don’t blame him for. I just wanted him to know how sorry I was! Tell him I never meant to hurt him. I had nobody to talk with about these emotions so when I wasn’t in class I just drank or got high. Eleanor tried getting me to talk about whatever was on my mind, but I wasn’t having any of that. Vicki knew something was clearly bothering me, but she knew better than to ask.

So it was Friday night and it seemed like all my friends disappeared. Emma and Holly didn’t go to my school, but they offered to come for the weekend. I declined, I didn’t need the two of them knowing there was something wrong with me as well. Eleanor went to Leeds with her family for the weekend, which I strongly disagreed with. She just spent the whole summer with them, now is the time to party! Hell, even Vicki was too busy stressing about her first exam to go out and get wasted. So I was left alone. That wasn’t gonna stop me though!

I took a shot of tequila before getting ready. I dressed in my tightest black skinnies, boots, a black tank top, and a black leather jacket that I hadn’t worn in ages. I did my makeup heavy, took another shot, and I was ready to go. When I opened the door, I saw Louis standing there, ready to knock.

“Louis what are you doing here?” I asked, letting him inside and shutting the door.

“Looking for Eleanor. Is she awake?” He said.

“She didn’t tell you? She went to Leeds for the weekend with her parents.”

“No.” Louis threw his head back. “I just drove four fucking hours to apologize for something that wasn’t even my fault.”

“I’m sorry.” I said, looking towards the door. Kind of hinting that I wanted to get wasted.

“Not your fault. Can I use the bathroom before I get back on the road?”

“Of course.” I smiled. I might as well grab a quick drink while I wait for him, I really wanted to get my night started. I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer, cracked it quickly and started drinking. When Louis emerged from the bathroom, he had a smirk on his face as he stared me down. “Can I help you?”

“Are you that much in need of a drink?” He laughed. “I was in there not even two minutes.”

“It’s been a rough week, mate.” I told him as I examined his face. He didn’t look himself, whatever him and Eleanor have going on must really be bothering him. “You look like you could use a drink as well.”

“Oh I definitely can.”

“I have an idea.” I started. “I apparently have no friends, I could use a drinking buddy.”

“Were you going to go out alone?”

“Yeah, just to my favorite pub. The owner really likes me, he doesn’t open his mouth to the media.”

“You planned on getting pissed by yourself?”

“Until you showed up.” I laughed. “I think we agreed you need a drink. You can keep me in check while you do so.”

“Only if you keep me in check as well.”

“Deal.” I said. “You can just sleep in El’s bed when we return, drive back in the morning.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” He said. “Turning around and driving another four hours just would of pissed me off more.”

“Let’s go.” I said, leading him out the door.

Ten minutes later we were at my favorite pub. Only a handful of students came here on Friday nights and I was grateful for that. I try to avoid frequenting the same bars my classmates go to, for obvious reasons. Louis and I grabbed two seats at the bar and Adam made his way over to us. Not even acknowledging who Louis was.

“Where’s your partner in crime?” He asked as he wiped down the bar.

“She’s stressing over Uni. So out of character for her.” I said.

“I’ll be her partner in crime for tonight.” Louis laughed.

“As long as you keep this one out of trouble.” Adam said. “What can I get you guys?”

“Two beers.” Louis looked over at me for approval. “Two shots, something strong.”

Louis and I got drunk and started talking about our problems. Well, it was mostly him talking about his problems with Eleanor. I wasn’t being a very good friend by agreeing with him, I’m sure. But I’m also not like most girls either, just by hearing his side of the story, I found her to be unreasonable. Hanging out with Louis was just making me think of Zayn though and that depressed me. So I just kept ordering us both drinks, making him get just as pissed as I was.

“I’m going out for a smoke.” I announced after my fifth drink.

“I’ll join you.” Louis said.

I was confused but let him follow me anyway. We got outside and stood on the side of the building. I was surprised to see he had his own pack of cigarettes, I didn’t realize he smoked. I stared down at my phone, contemplating on whether I should text Zayn or not. I knew I shouldn’t, but that was all my drunk girl instincts were telling me to do.

“You still love him, huh?” Louis caught me off guard, making me snap my head up at him.

“I don’t love him.” I said loudly enough for anyone within 10 feet of us to hear. I was mostly yelling at myself, trying to convince myself.

“Are you sure?” He asked. “Aren’t you guys still a thing?”

“Of course I’m sure.” I growled at him. “There’s absolutely nothing between Zayn and I.”

“I don’t know…” He started. “You guys seemed pretty intense for a while there.”

It was starting to get frustrating. I wanted him to shut up so I could continue to push the idea out of my head. “We were just shagging, love. Nothing more, not harboring any feelings. It happened and it’s over now.”

“Ummm-“

“Louis Tomlinson.” I advanced towards him, putting my hand over his mouth. “You shut your mouth.”

“Yes ma’am.” Louis laughed as he removed my hand. The two of us headed back inside and ordered some more drinks. At one point of the night, I knew I was really drunk and should of called it quits, but I didn’t want to. I had Louis out here for a reason, to keep me in check. Clearly, this was a terrible idea. “She just wants me to be someone I’m not.” He complained, downing the rest of his beer.

“What does that even mean, love?” I asked. “Have you changed at all since you got together?”

“No, of course not.” He said, signaling for Adam to get us more drinks. He was as drunk as I was. At this point, I wasn’t sure who had to help who home. “I think she just expects different of me. I don’t know why.”

“At least you have someone who wants you to be the best version of yourself.” I mumbled before sipping on the drink that was placed in front of me.

Louis stared me down. “You had somebody like that too! I’m sure of it.”

“You know nothing!” I spat. Was this how everyone saw us? As this couple or ‘thing’. Did people just get a vibe from us that we were super into each other? It needed to stop. I knew this was gonna somehow haunt me. Maybe I did royally fuck things up with Zayn, but it’s too late now. That part of my life is over now. “We didn’t have that kind of relationship, if you even wanna call it a relationship.”

We were at the bar until last call I believe, I can’t remember. After the last round of drinks, everything started getting fuzzy. I knew this would be one of those nights where I didn’t know how I got home. I was completely fucked. I blacked out.

”It’s this one?” Louis asked as we held onto each other, looking for what dorm was mine.

“No, you twat.” I pulled him across the hall. “It’s this one, yeah.”

We got into my dorm and I immediately took my shoes off, nearly breaking my ankle in the process. “I need to have a wee.” He said.

“No!” I whined. “Let me go first.”

“Charli!” He yelled after me as I ran to the bathroom.

“I don’t wanna stop drinking.” I said. “Grab us another drink, I’ll be quick.”

We took our two person party over to the couch with my bottle of tequila. I felt like if we did shots, I probably wouldn’t wake up in the morning, So we just passed the bottle back and forth, taking sips, which was probably the safest route. We had the TV on for some background noise, only partially paying attention to it.

“Wow, she is really flexible.” Louis commented on the ballet dancer on television.

“When I saw in boarding school, I was basically forced to take ballet and dance for years.”

“Are you that flexible?” He cocked an eyebrow.

“Yeah, love.” I laughed. “Look, watch!”

I don’t know why, but when I demonstrated my full split, I did it on the couch instead on the floor. There I was, slowly hovering over his lap, getting lower and lower as each second passed. Louis’ eyes went wide as I finished the split. “Holy shit.”

“I can also put my legs behind my head.” I giggled.

“Makes for a great fuck.”

“Does it?”

“I mean, I wouldn’t know.” Louis laughed. “But I can only imagine.”

“I feel you getting a little excited down there, Louis.” I grinned, taking notice to him getting a bit hard. Before I knew it, I was grinding into him, making him harder.

“Yup, there’s my dick.”

I moved my legs so they were together again and now actually straddling him. I laughed at him and proceeded to get off him. He kept his hands on my thighs, making me sit there. “Oh, you want me to keep doing it?”

“No harm in it, right?”

I listened to him, doing it a few more times. He kept his hands on my thighs, bringing my body closer to his. Then I got the bright idea to take his shirt off and unbutton his jeans. “Kiss me.” He said.

Why? Why was this happening? I knew it was wrong, but it was the farthest thing from my mind. I didn’t care how wrong it was. I went along with it and began kissing him, our movements each getting a bit more intense than the last. “Your poor cock feels a little restricted in those jeans, I feel like I’m being cheated.”

“Why don’t we take this to your bedroom, love? Then you can really see what its like.”

I smirked and stood up from his lap. “Come get me, Louis.”