The Princess of Wales

Party and Bullshit

It was bound to be another fun night of drinking and partying. I planned on meeting Vicki at the club and not arriving home until the early hours of the morning. I've been texting Zayn for hours now. For being famous or whatever, he sure had a lot of free time on his hands. We kept it casual and I didn't reveal too many personal things about myself. What do I know about Zayn? He's 19 years old, he can sing (obviously), he's hot, he's Muslim, and he's very, very well endowed. I have photographic evidence to prove it.

"What exactly are you looking for, Charli?" Zayn asked

"Fun." I responded. "Purely physical fun, no strings. Can you accept that?"

"Just sex?" He asked for verification. "That's all?"

"And fun." I laughed. "Meet me at funky Buddha tonight. We'll have fun."

I hung up the phone and searched my closet. I pushed all of those classy outfits out of the way, they were reserved for official events or royal visits. I reached the back of my closet and found all my club clothes. I chose a skin tight black dress that went halfway down my thighs. I put on some make up, curled my hair and had my driver meet me around back.

"NO TRAINERS!" The bouncer yelled at the bloke trying to make his way into the club. What a bloody idiot! Who comes to a nightclub wearing trainers and actually expects to get in? I pulled a cigarette out of my pack and stuck it between my lips. A smirk appeared on my face as I saw a lit lighter in my face, it was Zayn.

"You know that's bad for you, right?" he asked

"Says the boy carrying a lighter." I took note of him pulling his own cigarette out and placing it between his lips. Cancer never looked so good. I looked him over once more, he was basically wearing the same thing he was wearing when I first saw him. Black jeans, white t-shirt, his face was shaven a bit and he was wearing a leather jacket this time. Because leather jackets just scream 'bad boy', right?

"Ready?" Zayn asked, taking the butt and flicking it into the street. I gave him a nod, doing the same to mine. "After you, princess."

I gave him a smirk before taking the lead. The bouncer let us in and I took Zayn back to the VIP section. Being exactly what it was, it was full of celebrities, very high-class rich kids like Vicki, and even royalty, like myself.

"Zayn, this is Vicki. Vicki, this is Zayn." I said as I introduced the two

"Nice to meet you." She said. "Well, sit down, help yourself."

She was referring to the lines of coke laid out on the table, I looked over at him to see his reaction, he looked a bit uneasy.

"Um.."

"Just seeing how bad you really were." I told him. "I don't do coke either."

"I have a feeling you're going to drive me crazy." he whispered. "I'll get you a drink."

"He is FIT!" Vicki said as soon as he walked away, completely ignoring the boy she had came here with

"I know, right? He's from Bradford."

"Isn't he in a boyband?"

"Does he look like he's in a boyband?"

"No." she smiled as he approached us with two bottles of alcohol

"That should be enough for now." I said as we started pouring shots

"Come on, Princess. Are you gonna tell me anything about yourself?" Zayn asked

"I already told you, Malik. I like vodka, cigarettes, music, sex, and your face. Quit calling me princess."

"No." he smirked. "Tell me something real about you, I'm curious."

Oh, Zayn. Why can't you just accept what I tell you then shag me later? Why do we have to get to know each other? All we're gonna do is have sex anyway! A smirk appeared on my face as I thought of something to say.

"Okay, I don't tell everybody this..."

"Go on."

"I am very, very flexible."

I grin appeared upon his face, I knew he was looking for something deeper but he did seem satisfied with my answer. "I have a dog, I can draw, I like basketball. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Fine." I said before downing another shot. "I like dancing on tables and I have a secret tattoo."

"Where?"

"I'll show you later." I plate of hash brownies were given to our table and we nearly inhaled them all. After a few more shots, I didn't know if I was mostly high or mostly drunk. I jumped up from the couch and tugged on Zayn's arms. "Let's dance."

"I can't dance." Zayn laughed in his haze

"Sure you can." I said, still trying to pull him up

"I'm serious." he said

"Okay, I'll just dance on you then, yeah?"

Zayn nodded his head as we hit the dance floor. Some popular song was playing, I think it was Chris Brown or something. He grabbed my hips and turned me around with my back toward him. I started grinding my bum on his crotch, going harder with each move I made. Zayn's grip on my hips became tighter when I felt him getting hard against my bum. For somebody who 'can't dance', he was surely doing a fine job grinding his crotch against my backside.

I turned around to face him and he had a very lustful look in his eyes. Zayn took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "I am so hard."

"I know. As much as I loved feeling it from behind, I'd much rather have it in the front." I told him with a grin. Zayn said nothing, but he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. His tongue forced its way into my mouth as he backed us against a wall. I took a hold of his hand and guided it down to the wet spot in my knickers.

"Lets say we get out of here and test that flexibility of yours."

Once we got into the taxi, Zayn grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his lap so I was straddling him. "You just can't wait, can you?" I laughed. "Let me assure you, Zayn Malik, I am not having sex in the back of this taxi."

He gave me a smirk before telling the driver his address. Within seconds, his hand was tangled in my hair and his tongue had slipped into my mouth while his other hand crept up my thigh.

I'm not sure if it was the brownies I ate or the effect this guy had on me, but I felt like I was on cloud nine. Maybe I was just incredibly horny. I tugged roughly at his bottom lip and felt his pants tighten again. It would be sometime before we arrived back at his place and I was getting irritated. I undid his jeans and slipped my hand in.

"You sure you don't wanna shag in the back of this taxi?" Zayn whispered in my ear as he yanked at my panties and tore the fabric right off. Those were my favorite pair.

"Positive." I grinned and started moving my hand up and down his shaft. I let out a moan and squirmed a bit when he slipped two fingers inside me without warning. "Zayn..."

The taxi came to a halt and the driver yelled back the fare. We adjusted ourselves and Zayn paid the driver. I teased him a bit, licking his neck as he tried unlocking the door to his flat. Zayn let out an exhausted sigh as his keys fell on the ground.

"Stop it!" he growled

"Wow, you can't even unlock your door. I can just imagine how you use your dick."

Once we got inside, Zayn quickly shut the door and pinned me against it. "You won't be able to walk in the morning."

"No marks." I told him as he started to suck on my neck. Zayn gave me a nod and lowered himself until he reached my hips and proceeded to leave loads of marks there.

I pushed him away and brought him back up so I could kiss him again. I got his shirt and his pants off, well they were at least down to his ankles.

Zayn forced me against the sofa and had me bent over it with one of my legs up on the back. His hands ran up my thighs until he reached my dress, he pulled it up to my stomach and gave my bum a smack.

"Let's go, Malik." I teased. "You need to make good on your promise about me not walking in the morning."

Zayn was rough and aggressive, I nearly cried out in pain as he thrusted into me without much warning. Rough and aggressive, but it was hot. I filled his flat with my screams. Profanities, moaning, and his name came pouring out of my mouth as he dug his hands into my hips, definitely leaving some bruising. "FUCK!" Zayn yelled as he thrusts became a bit sloppy and he slowed himself down. "Shit."

I caught my breath as Zayn led me into his bedroom. We laid back on his bed and he grabbed an already packed bowl from his bedside. "Ladies first."

"Whatever you say, princess." Zayn said as he passed the bowl to me. The lighter sparked and I took the first two hits before passing it back to Zayn. We laid there on his bed and shared the bowl, passing it back and forth until it was all gone.

"ZAYN! Shit!" I hissed as two of his fingers slipped inside me as I tried taking another hit

"You know you want it." a smirk formed on his lips as he continued, slipping another finger in as he went harder

"I know exactly what I want!" I pushed his hand away and pulled him on top of me. "Fuck me, Zayn."